+ Reply to Thread
Page 239 of 562 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289339 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

wow EJ manuel just made the dumbest throw ever!!!!lol Should of been pick 6 Instead Fla's S Elam dropped the ball! Terrible pass! Hes been pretty terrible THe only reason they scored at all is off of 3 Brantley first Half INT's What terrible QB's in this one so far Albeit great defensive players scattered through out as well

Veteran

Goddamn this South Carolina D-line is beastly. They're just dominating the LOS.

Wow Robert Woods just made a sensational TD grab on a 4yr FADE pass from Barkley! U guys gotta check it out when u get a chance! I'm sure they'll be showing it By the way Barkley is getting my Vote for Heisman over luck Barkley is freaking turning into a In human freak of a QB! Seriously don't be surprised when there is a debate about what QB is going first Hes just been freaking brilliant this season I like Barkley just a bit better then luck and that was earned by Barkley as i haven't felt like that always(obviously)

All though it helps when u got marquise lee and robert woods who are also outter worldly!

[quote user="Raptor22"]Goddamn this South Carolina D-line is beastly. They're just dominating the LOS.[/quote] There very good indeed All though NC STATE dominated CLE offense last week and this week that same D gave up 41points to pathetic Terps lol Clemson has been playing terribly lately! Like i was saying even before the dreadful performance by BOYD tonight hes fallen off as has Ej manuel

montee ball has 29tds rushing and another 5 receiving! Wow!

Im voting for Tyrann Mathieu on my Heisman ballot for Draftbreakdown

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Notre Dame is killing themselves tonight[/quote] So is stanford by not doing nothing with what there getting from ND Is it just me or does Luck look kinda not so sharp the last few weeks? Hes been kinda ordinary for a bunch of weeks now and thrown 6picks in his last 5games with still a Whole half and some to play I'd like to see him get back to mr Invincible

Wow ND missed a chip FG LOL Still Stanford is only up 7-0!
    [/quote]I know u think he has talent on the outside but I think his WR's kind of suck.

David Wilson looks like he is entering the draft.Smart Move

http://www.mockingthedraft.com/2011/...raft-paperwork

Did anyone see Nebraska Iowa from this week. Man Lavonte David is really good. He can blitz,he can run with Tight ends down the seam in man, good in zone coverage. Great tackler. If he was 240 pounds he would be the best LB in the draft. That being said he is maybe 220. He is the size of a big safety and his frame isnt really big enough to carry to much more weight. This guy could be a demon in the right system.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

David Wilson looks like he is entering the draft.Smart Move

http://www.mockingthedraft.com/2011/...raft-paperwork

[/quote]

Thats actually just entering the process to see where the advisary board thinks he would be drafted if he did come out.

Still, I would be SHOCKED if he didnt leave school this year.

He is a dynamic back and 1 of the best open field runners in college football. He is LaMichael James, but with better size.

+ Reply to Thread