+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 562 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298348 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Man Tyrann Mathieu should be in the Heisman discussion[/quote]punk criminals should not be a Heisman candidate--LOL!!!
    "Why did it take us three years to figure out Jerel Jernigan can play?" John Mara

LSU offense STILL hasnt gotten a 1st down, are they that bad or is Georgia's D that good??
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

Umm why not play Jarret Lee

Georgia's D is very good! They dont get the hype that Bama and LSU get. Plus the fact that LSU's QB, Jefferson is a run first, option QB that is not real accurate or good at reading defenses.
    "Why did it take us three years to figure out Jerel Jernigan can play?" John Mara

[quote user="Kase-1"]LSU offense STILL hasnt gotten a 1st down, are they that bad or is Georgia's D that good??
    [/quote]Well LSU's offense is sketchy but they would be pounding any team outside the SEC right now. Georgia has a lot of NFL Talent on defense.

[quote user="tonyt830"]Georgia's D is very good! They dont get the hype that Bama and LSU get. Plus the fact that LSU's QB, Jefferson is a run first, option QB that is not real accurate or good at reading defenses.[/quote]This is SUCH a great defensive battle, I couldnt have asked for anything more. Im such a Defense fan, this is excellent

LSU has 8 total yards, WOW!!!!

[quote user="Kase-1"]LSU offense STILL hasnt gotten a 1st down, are they that bad or is Georgia's D that good??
    [/quote]By the way Kase---whats up, how's it hangin? I'm not the biggest of college football followers, but guys like nycsportzfan and redeye really help out and are informative!

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="tonyt830"]Georgia's D is very good! They dont get the hype that Bama and LSU get. Plus the fact that LSU's QB, Jefferson is a run first, option QB that is not real accurate or good at reading defenses.[/quote]This is SUCH a great defensive battle, I couldnt have asked for anything more. Im such a Defense fan, this is excellent

LSU has 8 total yards, WOW!!!!
    [/quote]For the most part Georgia's O-line has played well. I like that center Ben Jones from Georgia. Maybe the Giants look at him in the 3rd rd?</P>

</P>

But I would like to see Georgia score another TD, I dont see LSU's offense as being a threat. Maybe like redeye said, we will see Jarrett Lee at QB for LSU?</P>

[quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="Kase-1"]LSU offense STILL hasnt gotten a 1st down, are they that bad or is Georgia's D that good??
    [/quote]By the way Kase---whats up, how's it hangin? I'm not the biggest of college football followers, but guys like nycsportzfan and redeye really help out and are informative![/quote]How's the dirty south treatin ya man??

Honestly I didnt know college football existed (jk) til I moved to Pittsburgh for a year. Before Rutgers had their run, college ball was almost non existant in NYC and LI

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]As a college football outsider that I am, I was wondering is there anyone in particular we should be looking at in any of the games tonight/now???
    [/quote]</p>

Georgia</p>

Ben Jones C</p>

Cordy Glenn LT</p>

Jarvis Jones #29WLB </p>

Orson Charles TE #7</p>

Brandon Boykin #2 CB</p>

Baccari Rambo S #18</p>

LSU</p>

Barkevious Mingo OLB/DE #49</p>

Kendrick Adams #94 DE</p>

Sam Montgomery #99 DE</p>

anyone in the LSU secondary </p>

</p>

[/quote]Thanks a TON man

Id rather have a few guys in particular to watch rather than just watching it as a whole, thanks again
    [/quote]no problemIm sure Sportzfan will add something.</p>[/quote] I will add Reuben Randle now that we have got to be seeing Jarrett Lee Jordan Jefferson just put up the first First Half without a 1st down in the SEC since 2002!!!lol POssibly Reuben Randle will get some action now

+ Reply to Thread