+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 562 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312362 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

and the first 15 yarder of the night from Vontaze Burfict.The guy is benched he goes out there for 10 snaps and gets an unsportsmanlike penalty

Doug Martin was incredible tonight against ASU would love to draft the Boise State RB

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Doug Martin was incredible tonight against ASU would love to draft the Boise State RB[/quote]Yeah I'm liking what I see out of Martin. Maybe a 3rd or 4th rd pick for the Giants? How about Nate Potter in the 3rd rd?

But yeah I had a little bit of a chuckle when I saw Burfict get his 15 yarder, and benched again---LOL!!! I really can see him dropping to the 2nd rd in the draft.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

[quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Doug Martin was incredible tonight against ASU would love to draft the Boise State RB[/quote]Yeah I'm liking what I see out of Martin. Maybe a 3rd or 4th rd pick for the Giants? How about Nate Potter in the 3rd rd?

But yeah I had a little bit of a chuckle when I saw Burfict get his 15 yarder, and benched again---LOL!!! I really can see him dropping to the 2nd rd in the draft.[/quote]Over 300 yards of total offense.He was far better then his rushing total would indicate.So many yards after contact.ASU actually did a good job containing him for the most part he just ran over guys. I like him because he can block some as well. So many of these RB's Ive watched this season cant block or dont block a lick.He looks a little like Bradshaw

I was very impressed with Shea Mcclenin again last night who constantly beat whoever who was in front of him, Also ran step for step in man coverage with Kyle Middlebrooks the WR from ASU.
    Also George Lloka really stood out. Safeties then can come up and play press coverage is a +.Really improved his draft stock at least in my eyes.
    Billy Wynn looked good last night as well.
    Nate Potter has LT upside but he needs a lot of work. Didnt have a good game last night

I will put this in the film room thread as wel but just in case U didnt see this

Doug Martin vs Arizona State 2011 "Las Vegas Bowl"

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

I will put this in the film room thread as wel but just in case U didnt see this

[/quote]

Redeye, whats your thoughts/film on any DE's coming in the draft this year that could fall to the 2nd or 3rd rd. Obviously you cant see the future, but some guys that could be great value in the 2nd/3rd?

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

Redeye, whats your thoughts/film on any DE's coming in the draft this year that could fall to the 2nd or 3rd rd. Obviously you cant see the future, but some guys that could be great value in the 2nd/3rd?

[/quote]andre branch from clemson. kids a beast but i think his stock will soar coming up into the draft so not really sure where he'll be.

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Im not really feeling any of these pass rushers to be honest with U.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

Redeye, whats your thoughts/film on any DE's coming in the draft this year that could fall to the 2nd or 3rd rd.* Obviously you cant see the future, but some guys that could be great value in the 2nd/3rd?

[/quote]Im not really feeling any of these pass rushers to be honest with U.[/quote]Whitney Mercilus looks fantastic! I actually hope we can somehow get him to go with JPP for our future DE tandem. I think Mercilus is the closest thing to JPP since JPP.. I think he rises to far up the draft for us though.. I'm thinking Janoris Jenkins at this point because i expect mercilus, kuechly, richardson and decastro to all be gone by the time we select.. I'm now hoping for Janoris Jenkins, Chase Minnifield, Pete Konz(if he comes out), Dwayne Allen, or Jerel Worthy..

+ Reply to Thread