+ Reply to Thread
Page 264 of 562 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274314364 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

UNC's Defense is trash! For so much supposed NFL talent they really suck! To many invisible men I would rather have Whitney mercilus then Quentin Coples

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]*UNC's Defense is trash! For so much supposed NFL talent** they really suck!** To many invisible men* I would rather have Whitney mercilus then Quentin Coples****
    [/quote]Quinton Coples has been horrible this year.He has motor issues. I would be very worried about drafting him in the first round.He is better off getting a little bigger and becoming a 3-4 end.He is reminding me a lot of how Carlos Dunlap was.Remember he was looked at as a real high draft pick then slipped to the 2nd round because of motor issues.Dunlap had a better frame and more upside in my opinion then Coples.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]UNC's Defense is trash! For so much supposed NFL talent they really suck! To many invisible men I would rather have Whitney mercilus then Quentin Coples
    [/quote]Quinton Coples has been horrible this year.He has motor issues. I would be very worried about drafting him in the first round.He is better off getting a little bigger and becoming a 3-4 end.He is reminding me a lot of how Carlos Dunlap was.Remember he was looked at as a real high draft pick then slipped to the 2nd round because of motor issues.Dunlap had a better frame and more upside in my opinion then Coples.[/quote] Worded perfectly I coulden't agree more

What do u guys think of Devon Still in RD 1 if were picking say 25 where i think we are now? I like Still and forgot about him the other day when i brought up the guys i was hoping for if we pick where we are slated right now Linval is progressing and we got Austin but Still is a beast ! Linval Still and Austin would be a sick trio to rotate in and out for yrs to come!

God i gotta get a new computer! These few buttons that don't work make it tough to post lol

U guys want to be in for a treat go watch kawaan short dt purdue against w michigan today

Jordan White WR W mich is a freaking beast! I have a feelinge hes going in the first 3rounds of the draft He kinda reminds me of Victor Cruz

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]*Jordan White WR W mich is a freaking beast!* I have a feelinge* hes going in the first 3rounds of the draft*** He kinda reminds me of Victor Cruz
    [/quote] I thought the same thing when I rewatched that vid I made of him today.He had 16 catches against Toledo and 3 TD's in that one. He fumbled twice though

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Jordan White WR W mich is a freaking beast! I have a feelinge hes going in the first 3rounds of the draft He kinda reminds me of Victor Cruz
    [/quote] I thought the same thing when I rewatched that vid I made of him today.He had 16 catches against Toledo and 3 TD's in that one. He fumbled twice though[/quote]13recept 259yrd 1td today against PURDUE Jesus! Dudes a beast! He reminds me of Cruz becasue of his aiblity to be a big play threat but also a complete WR who just knows how to get open Hes a dangerous WR! He may of jumped a few wr's with his performance today! I think he'll go before guys like Ryan Broyles and Jeff Fuller

Veteran

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]* What do u guys think of Devon Still in RD 1 if were picking say 25******* where i think we are now?* I like Still and forgot about him the other day when i brought up the guys i was hoping for if we pick where we are slated right now***** Linval is progressing and we got Austin*** but Still is a beast !* Linval Still and Austin would be a sick trio to rotate in and out for yrs to come!

God i gotta get a new computer! These few buttons that don't work make it tough to post lol
    [/quote]

My favorite DT is Jerel Worthy because he has the potential to dominate. His first step is elite and he creates havoc in the backfield because of it. Now if we could get him in round 2 and straighten him out he could be a huge steal.

[quote user="Spizi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"] What do u guys think of Devon Still in RD 1 if were picking say 25 where i think we are now? I like Still and forgot about him the other day when i brought up the guys i was hoping for if we pick where we are slated right now Linval is progressing and we got Austin but Still is a beast ! Linval Still and Austin would be a sick trio to rotate in and out for yrs to come!

[/quote]

My favorite DT is Jerel Worthy because he has the potential to dominate. His first step is elite and he creates havoc in the backfield because of it. Now if we could get him in round 2 and straighten him out he could be a huge steal.[/quote] I don't like lazy players and as much as i like the upside i see Worthy as a lazy player He takes 2 many plays off and isn't involved in enough plays for a guy with his talent STILL is known for his motor and brings it every play and is a hard hitter and is involved all the time I'd take STILL over Worthy any day of the week I do see your point about the upside though!

+ Reply to Thread