+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 562 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316366 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

Thoughts on LB Nigel Bradham and where he will be drafted? Florida State vs Notre Dame tomorrow, should be a good one.

[quote user="heavyhitter"]Thoughts on LB Nigel Bradham and where he will be drafted? Florida State vs Notre Dame tomorrow, should be a good one.
    [/quote]

He has flashes of great play. A very streaky player. His coaches rave about his leadership and the FSU defense did suffer a lot when he was out for a bit earlier this year.

However, I have to wait till the combine with this kid to let team docs get a look at him. There is a rumor that he has an interesting medical condition. It may only be a rumor and it is correctable if it is true but it would hurt his draft stock a good bit.

Why do they still talk about Freshman like there still freshman? I mean were how far into the season now? There basically sophmores now Not to mention if u can play U can play! Right now Fla St's Oline looks to be in very bad hands on the interior as they are just being dismantled! Te'o is gonna have 4sacks in this game against this wack unit!

I realize Florida State has got 4 freshmen starting on their O-Line but they've gotta step up their play if they want to win this game. They are not helping out EJ Manuel one bit. Defense has looked good so far.

[quote user="heavyhitter"]I realize Florida State has got 4 freshmen starting on their O-Line but they've gotta step up their play if they want to win this game. They are not helping out EJ Manuel one bit. Defense has looked good so far.
    [/quote] great minds think alike! Fla St's offense is dreadful!

I'd be surprised if Fla St scores in this game

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Why do they still talk about Freshman like there still freshman? I mean were how far into the season now? There basically sophmores now Not to mention if u can play U can play! Right now Fla St's Oline looks to be in very bad hands on the interior as they are just being dismantled! Te'o is gonna have 4sacks in this game against this wack unit!
    [/quote]Not sure what you don't understand about freshman? Pretty self explanatory if you ask me. Last year around this time these kids were playing HS Football. Florida State is a very young football team. Their Freshman RT Bobby Hart is only 17 years old.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="heavyhitter"]I realize Florida State has got 4 freshmen starting on their O-Line but they've gotta step up their play if they want to win this game. They are not helping out EJ Manuel one bit. Defense has looked good so far.
    [/quote] great minds think alike! Fla St's offense is dreadful!
    [/quote]They actually have a lot of talent on offense, but they have got to protect their QB.

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Why do they still talk about Freshman like there still freshman? I mean were how far into the season now? There basically sophmores now Not to mention if u can play U can play! Right now Fla St's Oline looks to be in very bad hands on the interior as they are just being dismantled! Te'o is gonna have 4sacks in this game against this wack unit!
    [/quote]Not sure what you don't understand about freshman? Pretty self explanatory if you ask me. Last year around this time these kids were playing HS Football. Florida State is a very young football team. Their Freshman RT Bobby Hart is only 17 years old.
    [/quote] uhhh Its the bowl game!!!lol There not Freshman anymore! THey've been here for a Entire season and there getting just lambasted! I see alot of freshman play and units filled with freshman and this Oline unit is downright dreadful! I don't care how old dude is! Hes been here for a entire season playing against this Fla St team in practice and is obviously supposedly pretty good hence being at Fla St U would expect troubles but not just totally embaressed

This Fla St Offense flat out sucks! Ej manuel can't throw a crisp pass to save his life and there oline is in shambles and they have no real killer WR or RB and i don't even know who there TE is?? A lousy unit to say the least!

+ Reply to Thread