+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 562 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317367 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="heavyhitter"]I realize Florida State has got 4 freshmen starting on their O-Line but they've gotta step up their play if they want to win this game. They are not helping out EJ Manuel one bit. Defense has looked good so far.
    [/quote] great minds think alike! Fla St's offense is dreadful!
    [/quote]They actually have a lot of talent on offense, but they have got to protect their QB.
    [/quote] I don't know man EJ didn't look all to impressive against Fla or Virginia and has very few stand out games I know they don't have Andrew Datko but at some point they did and i still don't see any games where your like "whoa this EJ kid is really good!" Of course im talking about teams that have at least a tad bit of talent and not bum squads like NC STATE or DUKE

This Fla St offense is hard to stomach! Those freshman have got to be playing the worst football i've ever seen a group of freshman play in my life ! There utterly useless out there I litteraly have yet to see them do anything good Tough to watch

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="heavyhitter"]I realize Florida State has got 4 freshmen starting on their O-Line but they've gotta step up their play if they want to win this game. They are not helping out EJ Manuel one bit. Defense has looked good so far.
    [/quote]They actually have a lot of talent on offense, but they have got to protect their QB.
    [/quote] I don't know man EJ didn't look all to impressive against Fla or Virginia and has very few stand out games I know they don't have Andrew Datko but at some point they did and i still don't see any games where your like "whoa this EJ kid is really good!" Of course im talking about teams that have at least a tad bit of talent and not bum squads like NC STATE or DUKE
    [/quote]Look man, EJ Manuel is a good QB (not great) but he needs some protection from his O-Line and anyone watching this game can see that.

Really like Lamarcus Joyners' style of play at saftey for FSU. He's all over the place this game. Reminds me of Bob Sanders.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Why do they still talk about Freshman like there still freshman? I mean were how far into the season now? There basically sophmores now Not to mention if u can play U can play! Right now Fla St's Oline looks to be in very bad hands on the interior as they are just being dismantled! Te'o is gonna have 4sacks in this game against this wack unit!
    [/quote]

2 of those guys on FSU's Oline are staring their 1st game ever. They are the definition of freshman.

But, all the stars on FSU are on defense. There are 2 offensive freshman who are going to be good, but thats a few years from happening.

[quote user="heavyhitter"]Really like Lamarcus Joyners' style of play at saftey for FSU. He's all over the place this game. Reminds me of Bob Sanders.
    [/quote] ya hes really good! Theres nothing wrong with that Defense THere good! Its the offense that lags behind with no real studs anywhere

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Why do they still talk about Freshman like there still freshman? I mean were how far into the season now? There basically sophmores now Not to mention if u can play U can play! Right now Fla St's Oline looks to be in very bad hands on the interior as they are just being dismantled! Te'o is gonna have 4sacks in this game against this wack unit!
    [/quote]

2 of those guys on FSU's Oline are staring their 1st game ever.
    [/quote] Thats fine and dandy Ive seen freshman start the first game ever on the first game of the season of there freshman yr and do better then this unit's doing There is no excuse to be as bad as they are They've been a part of this football team for a full season now and that is a TON of practice and i understand its not just like a Game but they should be a bit more prepared then they seem to be They are playing pathetically!

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="heavyhitter"]I realize Florida State has got 4 freshmen starting on their O-Line but they've gotta step up their play if they want to win this game. They are not helping out EJ Manuel one bit. Defense has looked good so far.
    [/quote]Look man, EJ Manuel is a good QB (not great) but he needs some protection from his O-Line and anyone watching this game can see that.
    [/quote]

EJ is athletic but extremely dumb. He has some horrendously stupid mistakes this year.

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="heavyhitter"]I realize Florida State has got 4 freshmen starting on their O-Line but they've gotta step up their play if they want to win this game. They are not helping out EJ Manuel one bit. Defense has looked good so far.
    [/quote] Oh i agree BUt regardless he hasen't show much even when hes got a healthy line Hes very inaccurate and dosen't run as well as you'd think Seems he has no confidence in his throwing ability I'd be surprised if he was anything more then a later round draft pick Topping out in the 5th round area Just my opinion

There Defesne is great though!

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="heavyhitter"]I realize Florida State has got 4 freshmen starting on their O-Line but they've gotta step up their play if they want to win this game. They are not helping out EJ Manuel one bit. Defense has looked good so far.
    [/quote]

EJ is athletic but extremely dumb. He has some horrendously stupid mistakes this year.
    [/quote] agreed

+ Reply to Thread