+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 562 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280320370 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]wow this team is trash! Fla St is straight trash! Looks like the same offense that coulden't do squat against FLA and VIRGINIA Pathetic!
    [/quote]Sportzfan, you seem pretty pissed. How much did you bet on this game, lol??
    [/quote] 2 much lol THe worst part is i loved ND but changed because of some stupid websites I just want Fla St to win by 3 and push but there not scoring a TD in this game NO WAY!

jeez FLA ST has more ST's yards then from scrimmage lol wowsers!

That was a nice completion there by FLA ST but if EJ didn't overthrow it it would of been a TD

Love it, Rashad Green w/ the big catch. Btw, he's a freshman also sportzfan. He's probably trash too, right?

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Why do they still talk about Freshman like there still freshman? I mean were how far into the season now? There basically sophmores now Not to mention if u can play U can play! Right now Fla St's Oline looks to be in very bad hands on the interior as they are just being dismantled! Te'o is gonna have 4sacks in this game against this wack unit!
    [/quote]

2 of those guys on FSU's Oline are staring their 1st game ever.
    [/quote] Thats fine and dandy Ive seen freshman start the first game ever on the first game of the season of there freshman yr and do better then this unit's doing There is no excuse to be as bad as they are They've been a part of this football team for a full season now and that is a TON of practice and i understand its not just like a Game but they should be a bit more prepared then they seem to be They are playing pathetically!
    [/quote]

I agree they are garbage. But you said they arent freshman at this piont in the season because of all the playtime they have had. Thats not true. FSU has lost 7 offensive lineman to injury this year. 2 of those guys have barely played this year if at all. Those guys are the definition of freshman.
    [/quote] I never once mentioned there playtime in any post I'm just saying they have been with the team for a full season going against guys like Brandon Jenkins and they are absoulutley no better today then they would of been if they started Day 1 agaisnt Charleston Southern or whoever they opened up against I don't see alot of promise in this group of interior lineman judged by how bad they are with a full season of practice and video studying
    [/quote]
    Hate to tell you, 4th string freshman guards who would have never even dressed for games had there not been massive injuries do not practice against 1st string all americans all year long.
    [/quote] THat would be fine if we were talking about 4th string Guards lol Looking at there depth chart I'm not seeing anyone whos 4th string to even start the season outta this group Especially guys like Bobby Hart whos been dreadful
    [/quote]
    Lets talk about Bobby Hart then....

He was not even listed on the depth chart at the start of the season. There were 5 listed tackles(3 left tackles) none of which was Hart. So, that makes him AT BEST 4th string. Feel free to verify it here. Thank you for proving my point.

He was 16 years old at the start of the season. He turned 17 in September.

He is playing against very good ND defensive line.

Your being a little hard.

[/quote] Bobby Hart has started 8games this yr for godsake LOL Hes not a 4th string Tackle LOL U do realize theres 2tackles spots right? And ND's D Line is not good at all Its averege at best Everyone moves the ball on ND In fact FLA ST is gonna probably score less points then anyone of ND's opponets on the season
    [/quote]

I dont get what your saying. I am not argueing any point about FL state in general. Their offense is abysmal I already said that.

Im saying your being way hard on a KID. A KID who just turned 17.......

Now, let me quote you

[quote user="nycsportzfan"] Looking at there depth chart I'm not
    seeing anyone whos 4th string to even start the season outta this
    group Especially guys like Bobby Hart whos been dreadful
    [/quote]

You obviously made that up because as I linked above in this depth chart from the start of the season, Hart isnt listed on the depth chart top 3 left tackle(or right). In fact, he isnt listed at all. Which PROVES my point that they are starting 4th stringer. So THANK YOU for bringing him up.

Fl state has had 7 different starting combinations along the line. They lost 2 offensive lineman for the year in camp. Its a clear weakness. But ragging on a barely 17 year old kid who got pushed into service because he isnt hanging with a very good defense is just weak.

Touchdown Bert Reed! Time to go for two??

Wouldn't be surprised if sophomore saftey Lamarcus Joyner makes another big play. Joyner is playing great and is a game changer.

LOL he hit Bradham right in the gut with the ball

Nigel Bradham baby, now FRESHMAN WR Rashad Greene w/ the big TD! Damn it feels good!

Hell of a game- Tank w/ the sack!!

+ Reply to Thread