+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 562 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282322372 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

Anyone see that amazing TD run by RG3? WOW! That dude is gonna be good! I can't wait to watch Cam Newton VS RG3 in the pros!

Waiting for Chris Polk to get going in this one So far hes been quiet I wonder what rd Terrrance Ganaway is gonna go in? Noticed some got him moving up to RD 3-4 ish Hes a big bruiser! Probably be a nice replacement for Brandon Jacobs assuming BJ is gone after this season

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Anyone see that amazing TD run by RG3? WOW! That dude is gonna be good! I can't wait to watch Cam Newton VS RG3 in the pros!

Waiting for Chris Polk to get going in this one So far hes been quiet I wonder what rd Terrrance Ganaway is gonna go in? Noticed some got him moving up to RD 3-4 ish Hes a big bruiser! Probably be a nice replacement for Brandon Jacobs assuming BJ is gone after this season
    [/quote]

I dunno if there is an offensive player in college football over the last few years that I would rather watch than RG3.

Anyone watching this crap the Baylor Washington game is just beyond bad.There is no defense whatsoever.Its hard to credit Griffin when guys are wide open on every play

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Anyone watching this crap the Baylor Washington game is just beyond bad.There is no defense whatsoever.Its hard to credit Griffin when guys are wide open on every play[/quote]

this is where the NFL is going too. I know you and I agree on this.

Some of the stats from this game are eye popping but there really meaningless when u look at them within the context of the game.

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Anyone see that amazing TD run by RG3? WOW! That dude is gonna be good! I can't wait to watch Cam Newton VS RG3 in the pros!

[/quote]

I dunno if there is an offensive player in college football over the last few years that I would rather watch than RG3.
    [/quote] very true Dudes explosive Chris Polk and Ganaway both put there imprints on the game I've been talking about Polk since Sept but Ganaway has slowley climbed my personal rankings as well Polks number 2 in my rankings and will stay there after last night Hes the complete package Strength Catching Ability Enough Speed Size Somewhat Shifty etc etc Hes really good!

One of my bigger sleepers is playing today and thats Leonard Johnson CB Iowa St Hes got Shutdown ability and i think someone gets a steal on this kid in RD 3-4 area of the draft Unless he gets totally unconvered at the Combine and flys up draft boards I wouldent be surprised to see him go early 3rd He'll have his hands full with Sanu today

I have been meaning to ask u guys if U felt like this Draft class is somewhat weak this yr? I really loved this class at one point early on but for some reason i feel there is alot of busts in this yrs draft crop and i just don't feel its as deep as i once percieved All though there is alot of players i like don't get me wrong Just not the overall knock your socks off Draft Class i thought it was gonna be(no biggie though)

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]*I have been meaning to ask u guys if** U felt like this Draft class is somewhat weak this yr? I really loved this class at one point early on** but for some reason i feel there is alot of busts in this yrs draft crop and i just don't feel its as deep as i once percieved*** All though there is alot of players i like** don't get me wrong**** Just not the overall** knock your socks off Draft Class i thought it was gonna be(no biggie though)
    [/quote]Its the worst one Ive seen since I started really looking at games. I like the WR's, RB's thats about it

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]*Anyone see that amazing TD run by RG3? WOW!** That dude is gonna be good! I can't wait to watch Cam Newton VS RG3 in the pros!*

Waiting for Chris Polk to get going in this one** So far hes been quiet***** I wonder what rd Terrrance Ganaway is gonna go in? Noticed some got him moving up to RD 3-4 ish*** Hes a big bruiser!* Probably be a nice replacement for Brandon Jacobs assuming BJ is gone after this season
    [/quote]

[/quote]** very true*** Dudes explosive****** Chris Polk and Ganaway both put there imprints on the game** I've been talking about Polk since Sept*** but Ganaway has slowley climbed my personal rankings as well** Polks number 2 in my rankings* and will stay there after last night*** Hes the complete package*** Strength* Catching Ability** Enough Speed* Size** Somewhat Shifty** etc etc**** Hes really good!
    [/quote]Gannaway is a middle round back but this game his stats are completely inflated. He was running through 7 feet holes and no one could tackle.Most pathetic display of defense Ive seen from a DIv 1 Football game this year

+ Reply to Thread