+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 562 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325375 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]*As i've said most of this yr and again i feel is true Today** Ryan Tannehill not overly impressive against a NW D that is dreadful*** He let them back in the game and his play has dropped considerbly as the games gone on***** and with a ridiculous heap of weapons to boot*** Hes a guy i woulden't touch untill RD3 at the earliest*** I would rather have Nick Foles* I wonder how Foles would be if he were on a good team?[/quote]Disagree there I would much rather have Tannehill. Much more to work with Tannehill.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]*Whitney mercilus is relentless!* Hes having a whale of* game early in the 2nd qter still* All ready got a Sack and a* TFL** Hes a brut!
    [/quote]He really knows how to use leverage well.

Cant wait to see who gets the first pick in this draft. If its the Rams what do u do.I think Bradfords ceiling is somewhere between the 10th-16th best QB in the NFL. If U believe Luck can be a Rodgers or Brady do U trade him away.They were saying on the NFL Network they could get 3 first rounders for Luck

Veteran

How about #94 on the Virginia D line? He's got to be one of the most athletic DT's I've seen in a while. Vicious too... he knocked Auburn's starting QB out already.

Im watching Oklahoma Iowa right now and CB Jamal Fleming had a really strong game going to make a video for it

[quote user="Raptor22"]How about #94 on the Virginia D line? He's got to be one of the most athletic DT's I've seen in a while. Vicious too... he knocked Auburn's starting QB out already.[/quote]
    Matt Conrath I noticed him last year when I made the Tyron Smith vs Virginia video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YK50adKy-Y.

He really isnt a Defensive tackle though.He is more of a 3-4 End prospect. He was originally a 3-4 end when Al Groh was the Head coach.Virginia ran a 3-4 scheme. When he got fired the new guy switched to a 4-3 and they moved him to tackle. He would have to gain a lot of weight to be a full time DT. He is 6'7 so leverage will be an issue playing inside in the NFL.He is kind of like Canty who came from UVA as well.
    Giants seem to like versatile tweeners a lot though. I could see them being intrigued by Cam Johnson and Minnifield as well

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Raptor22"]How about #94 on the Virginia D line? He's got to be one of the most athletic DT's I've seen in a while. Vicious too... he knocked Auburn's starting QB out already.[/quote]
    Matt Conrath I noticed him last year when I made the Tyron Smith vs Virginia video

He really isnt a Defensive tackle though.He is more of a 3-4 End prospect. He was originally a 3-4 end when Al Groh was the Head coach.Virginia ran a 3-4 scheme. When he got fired the new guy switched to a 4-3 and they moved him to tackle. He would have to gain a lot of weight to be a full time DT. He is 6'7 so leverage will be an issue playing inside in the NFL.He is kind of like Canty who came from UVA as well.
    Giants seem to like versatile tweeners a lot though. I could see them being intrigued by Cam Johnson and Minnifield as well[/quote]Every time I see the name Al Groh I think of Clint Sintim. He played in his 3-4 scheme and was supposed to be one of the best pass rushing linebackers in the draft. I actually thought the Giants grabbed a stud in the 2nd round of that draft but I guess things haven't exactly worked out for him. Not sure if you blame the system or Sintim for his lack of production.

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Raptor22"]How about #94 on the Virginia D line? He's got to be one of the most athletic DT's I've seen in a while. Vicious too... he knocked Auburn's starting QB out already.[/quote]

Giants seem to like versatile tweeners a lot though. I could see them being intrigued by Cam Johnson and Minnifield as well[/quote]Every time I see the name Al Groh I think of Clint Sintim. He played in his 3-4 scheme and was supposed to be one of the best pass rushing linebackers in the draft. I actually thought the Giants grabbed a stud in the 2nd round of that draft but I guess things haven't exactly worked out for him. Not sure if you blame the system or Sintim for his lack of production.
    [/quote]

NFL Draft 2009: Giants selected Clint Sintim

[quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Some of my favorite Defensive players going at it in there respective bowl games today! U got

Whitney mercilus DE Illinois- Absoulute Stud! Bigtime promise from the kid who leads country in Sacks and FF's!

Casey Hayward CB Vandy- Super Underrated and i think is better prospect and player then guys like Stephon Gilmore and possibly Chase minnifield(who i also love!)

Chase minnifeild CB Virginia

Derek Wolfe DT Cincy- playmaker!

[/quote]

According to McShay, Mercilus is going early 2nd day... So maybe he might not be such a reach at 32nd overall...

(I can only come up with 2 reasons why McShay has him as a 2nd day prospect: 1) McShay's an idiot. 2) the huge jump in sacks from last year to this year might have teams questioning his motor or whatever)
    [/quote] I could care less what mcshay says mark my words that Whitney goes in 1st round and probably makes one of the bigger jumps up the first round as the draft approaches Hes utterly insane! He just dominated again yesterday and without him Illinois litteraly dosen't beat UCLA His athletic ability is extremely underrated He was making insane moves all game and also was using his insane strength and instincts Dudes also got perfect 4/3 DE size Trust me hes going 1st round and fairly earlier then where hes perdicted to go now

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Some of my favorite Defensive players going at it in there respective bowl games today! U got

Whitney mercilus DE Illinois- Absoulute Stud! Bigtime promise from the kid who leads country in Sacks and FF's!

Casey Hayward CB Vandy- Super Underrated and i think is better prospect and player then guys like Stephon Gilmore and possibly Chase minnifield(who i also love!)

Chase minnifeild CB Virginia

Derek Wolfe DT Cincy- playmaker!

[/quote] welp mercilus was straight up dominant and Casey Hayward picked off not 1 but 2passes giving him 7picks on the season I don't know what Wolfe did and minnifield didn't play which had alot to do with why Auburn was so dominant offnesively

Guys that have 22 and a half TFL and 16sacks and 9forced fumbles simply don't go on the 2nd day of the draft when they also have all the size requirements Shoot thats a good career for some people! People will be calling me Whitneys Agent by draft time this yr because i just love him! Hes this yrs Kenny Britt Earl Thomas Akeem Ayers for me This guys a freaking stud!

+ Reply to Thread