+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 562 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286326376 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Some of my favorite Defensive players going at it in there respective bowl games today!**** U got*

Whitney mercilus DE Illinois- Absoulute Stud! Bigtime promise from the kid who leads country in Sacks and FF's!

Casey Hayward CB Vandy- Super Underrated and i think is better prospect and player then guys like Stephon Gilmore and possibly Chase minnifield(who i also love!)

Chase minnifeild CB Virginia

Derek Wolfe DT Cincy- playmaker!

[/quote]

According to McShay, Mercilus is going early 2nd day... So maybe he might not be such a reach at 32nd overall...

(I can only come up with 2 reasons why McShay has him as a 2nd day prospect: 1) McShay's an idiot. 2) the huge jump in sacks from last year to this year might have teams questioning his motor or whatever)
    [/quote] I could care less what mcshay says** mark my words that Whitney goes in 1st round and probably makes one of the bigger jumps up the first round as the draft approaches*** Hes utterly insane!* He just dominated again yesterday and without him* Illinois litteraly dosen't beat UCLA* His athletic ability is extremely underrated** He was making insane moves all game and* also was using his insane strength and instincts*** Dudes also got perfect 4/3 DE size** Trust me** hes going 1st round and fairly earlier then where hes perdicted to go now
    [/quote]I agree he is going in the first round probably before pick 20.

Redeye, I wanna get your thoughts on 40 yard dash times at this years combine. I know we still have to wait another week or two for the rest of the underclassman to declare, then East-West Shrine game, Senior Bowl, but as of right now what player/s stand out to you? Do you think Jeff Demps (UF) will run somewhere in the mid 4.2's, low 4.3's?

[quote user="heavyhitter"]Redeye, I wanna get your thoughts on 40 yard dash times at this years combine. I know we still have to wait another week or two for the rest of the underclassman to declare, then East-West Shrine game, Senior Bowl, but as of right now what player/s stand out to you? Do you think Jeff Demps (UF) will run somewhere in the mid 4.2's, low 4.3's?
    [/quote]He certainly looks fast and he runs track so he knows how to start properly. I think u could very well see him approach the record.Chris Rainy from Florida is frickin fast as well he could break it 2. One other guy that looks really fast on tape is TJ Graham of Louisville
    [link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOmagRtfOvo[/link]
    check it out at 2:00

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"]Redeye, I wanna get your thoughts on 40 yard dash times at this years combine. I know we still have to wait another week or two for the rest of the underclassman to declare, then East-West Shrine game, Senior Bowl, but as of right now what player/s stand out to you? Do you think Jeff Demps (UF) will run somewhere in the mid 4.2's, low 4.3's?
    [/quote]He certainly looks fast and he runs track so he knows how to start properly. I think u could very well see him approach the record.Chris Rainy from Florida is frickin fast as well he could break it 2. One other guy that looks really fast on tape is TJ Graham of Louisville
    [link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOmagRtfOvo[/link]
    check it out at 2:00[/quote]Definitely has legit speed and will give Demps and Rainey a run for their money. Surprised I never even heard of this guy cuz I watch a lot of ACC and SEC games. I'll tell you another blazer is Auburn RB Ontario McCalleb. I don't think he's gonna declare though, we'll see.

Veteran

So guys, which diamond is JR going to dig out of his personal mine down in South Florida next?

nfldraftscout Matt Miller
    I would like to tell you I saw this coming with Victor Cruz, but no one did. At all. What a story

Jmpasq Jmpasq
    @
    @nfldraftscout 1 guy on the NY Giants message board told me to look out for him when he came into the Giants for a workout.

@
    @Jmpasq That guy should be hired to scout on the spot

LOL Sportzfan

Veteran

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]nfldraftscout Matt Miller
    I would like to tell you I saw this coming with Victor Cruz, but no one did. At all. What a story

Jmpasq Jmpasq
    @
    @nfldraftscout 1 guy on the NY Giants message board told me to look out for him when he came into the Giants for a workout.

@

LOL Sportzfan[/quote]

Dear Sportzfan:

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]nfldraftscout Matt Miller

Jmpasq Jmpasq
    @

@

LOL Sportzfan[/quote] I freaking love it!!!lol Victor's my man! I definetly didn't think he'd be quite this good though hes utterly insane! That'd be funny if they mentioned my thread titled something like "victor cruz gonna break out in big way vs jets" before that Jet Pre Season game where Cruz went for 3td's LOL

When you become a GM in about 10-15 years, will you still talk to us on the MB sportzfan?

Early mock draft because i'm still high on the fact were in the postseason and i just want to do anything giants related right now!!lol I will still do a weekly mock untill there outta the playoffs or after the Super bowl if they make it that far and then i'm done with mocks for awhile Anyhow i got us picking 25th this week

1 Dwayne Allen TE Clemson- We won't have a chance at him this late in RD 2 and hes the best at his positon and i see him as a Antonio gates type player in this league and we could use a TE to complete the Offense and we don't have but Ballard as far as ALL AROUND TE's on the roster Its alittle bit Spoling yourself type pick as our Pass Catchers are so awesome but adding Allen Isn't a bad idea as late in RD 1 as were picking as it puts us in the NO NE and GB category of all around top of the league Deepest Pass Catching Arsenal I wish mercilus was gonna be here and last wk's mock 1st rder for us that i had was Devon Still whos also a nice pick but Allen is a guy i think will pay huge divedens and totally complete us as a offense

2 Casey Hayward CB Vanderbilt- This guys as good as anyone not named Claiborne outta the 2012 CB prospects in my opinion! We could use one more stout CB in our rotation especially with Aaron Ross's pending FA'cy and Webster anotehr yr older and TT being a FA and coming off a Full Season lost due to injury Hayward is a Ballhawk with speed who mixes it up in the run game Another words hes the complete package

3 Audie Cole LB Nc State- Obviously goff will be coming off a yr lost due to injury and Greg Jones has to prove hes more then Depth still and Cole had a really nice season and is a fantastic mlb! Cole is solid value and at a positon we could use one more quality player to compete and at least for Depth purposes Cole looked fabulous in his teams bowl game the other day

4 Terrance Ganaway RB Baylor- I like Ganaway alot and he would seemingly fill the role i'm assumin is gonna be vacated after the season when Jacobs leaves

5 Jaye Howard DT Florida- Could be a solid rotational DT in the pros Up and down season but clearly the potentail for a solid NFL player is there Solid to Real Solid Value late 5th round

6 Blake Gideon FS Texas- Gideons got non stop motor and is pretty solid all around S who isn't the most athletic freak at the positon but gets it done by being a bright hard working player who brings it every day Gideon could end up being a beast ST's player and possibly more with a bit of luck

7 moe Petrus C UCONN- A solid 7 rd pick at a positon could use some depth I seen a bit of UCONN and Petrus has looked good most of those times

Obviously there is no oline till rd 7 but we do have FA'cy as well where we could get someone

+ Reply to Thread