+ Reply to Thread
Page 277 of 562 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279287327377 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

If i'm Penn St I'm all over Steve Spagnuolo for the open HC job Shoot i was hoping if the Giants Lost(thank god they didn't!) that we'd go in a diffrent direction and Spagnuolo was right at the top of the list of guys i wanted the Giants to go after( I think Coughlin earned his stay with playoff berth but 3straight late season collapses should be 2much for any coach to survive in my opinon) Anyhow Spags and his Defensive mindset and history with LB's is perfect for Penn st Also hes a energetic guy who should bring a upbeat and big energy to there campus Spags is a great choice for Penn St if they decide to go that way(i have no clue if they have any interest)

Veteran

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]*If i'm Penn St*** I'm all over Steve Spagnuolo for the open HC job*** Shoot* i was hoping if the Giants Lost(thank god they didn't!) that we'd go in a diffrent direction and Spagnuolo was right at the top of the list of guys i wanted the Giants to go after( I think Coughlin earned his stay with playoff berth but 3straight late season collapses should be 2much for any coach to survive in my opinon)** Anyhow Spags and his Defensive mindset and history with LB's is perfect for Penn st*** Also hes a energetic guy who should bring a upbeat and big energy to there campus**** Spags is a great choice for Penn St if they decide to go that way(i have no clue if they have any interest)
    [/quote]

Supposedly, NE's OC is a leading candidate for that job. Personally, I'm kinda hoping Fewell gets his HC shot somewhere and Spags comes back 'till TC decides to hang up the headset.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Early mock draft because i'm still high on the fact were in the postseason and i just want to do anything giants related right now!!lol* I will still do a weekly mock untill there outta the playoffs or after the Super bowl if they make it that far*** and then i'm done with mocks for awhile** Anyhow i got us picking 25th this week

1 Dwayne Allen TE Clemson-* We won't have a chance at him this late in RD 2 and hes the best at his positon and i see him as a Antonio gates type player in this league and* we could use a TE to complete the Offense* and we don't have but Ballard as far as ALL AROUND TE's on the roster** Its alittle bit * Spoling yourself type pick as our Pass Catchers are so awesome but adding Allen* Isn't a bad idea as late in RD 1 as were picking as it puts us in the NO NE and GB category of all around top of the league Deepest Pass Catching Arsenal*** I wish mercilus was gonna be here and last wk's mock 1st rder for us that i had was Devon Still whos also a nice pick but Allen is a guy i think will pay huge divedens and totally complete us as a offense

2 Casey Hayward CB Vanderbilt- This guys as good as anyone not named Claiborne outta the 2012 CB prospects in my opinion!* We could use one more stout CB in our rotation especially with Aaron Ross's pending FA'cy and Webster anotehr yr older and TT being a FA and coming off a* Full Season lost due to injury*** Hayward is a Ballhawk with speed who mixes it up in the run game** Another words** hes the complete package

3 Audie Cole LB Nc State-** Obviously goff will be coming off a yr lost due to injury and Greg Jones has to prove hes more then Depth still and Cole had a really nice season and is a fantastic mlb!*** Cole is solid value and at a positon we could use one more quality player to compete and at least for Depth purposes** Cole looked fabulous in his teams bowl game the other day*

4 Terrance Ganaway RB Baylor- I like Ganaway alot and he would seemingly fill the role i'm assumin is gonna be vacated after the season when Jacobs leaves

5 Jaye Howard DT Florida- Could be a solid rotational DT in the pros** Up and down season but clearly the potentail for a solid* NFL player is there** Solid to Real Solid Value late 5th round

6 Blake Gideon FS Texas-* Gideons got non stop motor and is pretty solid all around S who isn't the most athletic freak at the positon but gets it done by being a bright hard working* player who brings it every* day*** Gideon could end up being a beast ST's player and possibly more with a bit of luck

7 moe Petrus C UCONN-* A solid 7 rd pick at a positon could use some depth** I seen a bit of UCONN and Petrus has looked good most of those times

Obviously there is no oline till rd 7 but we do have FA'cy as well where we could get someone

[/quote]I think this is my favorite one you have done. I love Allen.Casey Heyward is one of the most underrated players in the nation.Audie Cole is a guy that fits the SOLB/MLB role that im looking for.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]nfldraftscout Matt Miller
    I would like to tell you I saw this coming with Victor Cruz, but no one did. At all. What a story

Jmpasq Jmpasq
    @
    @nfldraftscout 1 guy on the NY Giants message board told me to look out for him when he came into the Giants for a workout.

nfldraftscout Matt Miller
    @
    @Jmpasq That guy should be hired to scout on the spot

LOL Sportzfan[/quote]* I freaking love it!!!lol** Victor's my man!** I definetly didn't think he'd be quite this good though** hes utterly insane!*** That'd be funny if they mentioned my thread titled something like "victor cruz gonna break out in big way vs jets"** before that Jet Pre Season game where* Cruz went for 3td's LOL
    [/quote]I started messing with the design of my own Giants draft blog. Hope U will contribute to it

[quote user="TheEnigma"]When you become a GM in about 10-15 years, will you still talk to us on the MB sportzfan? [/quote] are u kiddin! U guys are gonna be my staff!!!!lol

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]nfldraftscout Matt Miller
    I would like to tell you I saw this coming with Victor Cruz, but no one did. At all. What a story

Jmpasq Jmpasq
    @
    @nfldraftscout 1 guy on the NY Giants message board told me to look out for him when he came into the Giants for a workout.

nfldraftscout Matt Miller
    @
    @Jmpasq That guy should be hired to scout on the spot

LOL Sportzfan[/quote] I freaking love it!!!lol Victor's my man! I definetly didn't think he'd be quite this good though hes utterly insane! That'd be funny if they mentioned my thread titled something like "victor cruz gonna break out in big way vs jets" before that Jet Pre Season game where Cruz went for 3td's LOL
    [/quote]I started messing with the design of my own Giants draft blog. Hope U will contribute to it[/quote] of course

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]*As i've said most of this yr and again i feel is true Today** Ryan Tannehill not overly impressive against a NW D that is dreadful*** He let them back in the game and his play has dropped considerbly as the games gone on***** and with a ridiculous heap of weapons to boot*** Hes a guy i woulden't touch untill RD3 at the earliest*** I would rather have Nick Foles* I wonder how Foles would be if he were on a good team?[/quote]One thing about A&M though for all there weapons they drop a ton of balls. They had a ton of drops against Northwestern they dropped like 10 against Kansas State.Fuller gets zero separation.the best players are the RB's

Best day of the year for College Football guys.Cant wait for Nebraska South Carolina in 10 minutes. Plus we get Stanford Oklahoma State and Wisconsin vs Oregon 2 awesome games

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Best day of the year for College Football guys.Cant wait for Nebraska South Carolina in 10 minutes. Plus we get Stanford Oklahoma State and Wisconsin vs Oregon 2 awesome games[/quote]Hey Redeye..I'm not the biggest follower of the college game, could you give me a couple of names to watch for and what games there in?
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

Theres so many the big names

Nebraska
    Lavonte David #4 LB -who is playing fantastic so far
    Alfonzo Dennard #15 CB

Marcel Jones RT

South Carolina
    Melvin Ingram DE /OLB #6
    Devin Taylor DE #98
    Antonio Allen S #26
    Stephen Gilmore #5