Alfonzo Dennard #15 CB

Marcel Jones RT

South Carolina
    Melvin Ingram DE /OLB #6
    Devin Taylor DE #98
    Antonio Allen S #26
    Stephen Gilmore #5
    Alshon Jeffery [/quote]

Watching SC/Nebraska, and Denard has been playing well, but Ingram, Gilmore, and Jeffery have just woken up and are dominating. Jeffery just made a fantastic play for a TD, after an INT by Gilmore, and a brutal hit by Ingram.

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

Dennard and Jeffery get into a fight and are tossed from the game.Way to end your college careers

Veteran

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Dennard and Jeffery get into a fight and are tossed from the game.Way to end your college careers[/quote]

Jeffery was pushing whereas Dennard was punching, both arent smart but it should be pointed out.

Veteran

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Dennard and Jeffery get into a fight and are tossed from the game.Way to end your college careers[/quote]

I was just going to post this... *facepalm*

SC (eventually) got the td, but you could tell they're missing their biggest weapon.

Veteran

[quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Dennard and Jeffery get into a fight and are tossed from the game.Way to end your college careers[/quote]

I was just going to post this... *facepalm*

SC (eventually) got the td, but you could tell they're missing their biggest weapon.[/quote]

On the other hand, Ingram is reminding me of Tuck. Great athleticism, nonstop motor, and he's playing inside and out.

Donte Paige Moss is declaring for the NFL Draft even though he lost his starting job and is having ACL surgery next week.Good luck with that Donte.

Here is Donte on Twitter during Bowl week

"Worst xmas eva cant wait till.this horrible bowl in this horrible city wit sum of da mos horrible coaches r ova"

"Sum.of.yall mofos jus haten cuz yall.gotta pay.fo.skool"

and then theres this little gem..

"#unc. Fans r.the.worse.we.win its all.good. Have a bad game we suck thats.a.reason #imout #nosupport"

He might not even get drafted.He wants to draft a guy that didnt produce at a high level,Calls out his coaches,his school, and his fan base.On top of all that he is having ACL surgery.Serious immaturity issues ,injury concerns and mediocre production.

Veteran

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Donte Paige Moss is declaring for the NFL Draft even though he lost his starting job and is having ACL surgery next week.Good luck with that Donte.

Here is Donte on Twitter during Bowl week

"Worst xmas eva cant wait till.this horrible bowl in this horrible city wit sum of da mos horrible coaches r ova"

"Sum.of.yall mofos jus haten cuz yall.gotta pay.fo.skool"

and then theres this little gem..

"#unc. Fans r.the.worse.we.win its all.good. Have a bad game we suck thats.a.reason #imout #nosupport"

He might not even get drafted.He wants to draft a guy that didnt produce at a high level,Calls out his coaches,his school, and his fan base.On top of all that he is having ACL surgery.Serious immaturity issues ,injury concerns and mediocre production.[/quote]

Wanna bet the jets pick him in the 2nd or 3rd? That's about par for the course...

I am really looking forward to the Rose Bowl.

I do think we need a Rb in the draft, and these are 2 very good backs we are about to watch.

There are also some studs on that Wisconsin Oline. Unlike past Wisconsin lines, these guys have really good technique and arent just pure power blockers.

Ok explain this to me.

Monte Ball just tied Barry Sanders single season record for TDs right? They include his bowl game totals in the season totals.

The problem? They do not include the 5 td Barry had in his bowl game for his record total.

Monte is a stud, but this isnt right.

+ Reply to Thread