+ Reply to Thread
Page 279 of 562 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289329379 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

I for the life of me dont get why people like Nick Toon.The Guy is so slow and gets zero separation.The days of that receiver are over.Back up red zone guy at best.

Veteran

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]I for the life of me dont get why people like Nick Toon.The Guy is so slow and gets zero separation.The days of that receiver are over.Back up red zone guy at best.[/quote]

Fond memories of Ren & Stimpy, AHHH! Real Monsters, and Doug?

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Donte Paige Moss is declaring for the NFL Draft even though he lost his starting job and is having ACL surgery next week.Good luck with that Donte.

Here is Donte on Twitter during Bowl week

"Worst xmas eva cant wait till.this horrible bowl in this horrible city wit sum of da mos horrible coaches r ova"

"Sum.of.yall mofos jus haten cuz yall.gotta pay.fo.skool"

and then theres this little gem..

"#unc. Fans r.the.worse.we.win its all.good. Have a bad game we suck thats.a.reason #imout #nosupport"

He might not even get drafted.He wants to draft a guy that didnt produce at a high level,Calls out his coaches,his school, and his fan base.On top of all that he is having ACL surgery.Serious immaturity issues ,injury concerns and mediocre production.[/quote] wow!!!lol Is this for real? What a idiot! He should of wrote "worst production outta dude who was supposed to be good eva" lol

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]As i've said most of this yr and again i feel is true Today Ryan Tannehill not overly impressive against a NW D that is dreadful He let them back in the game and his play has dropped considerbly as the games gone on and with a ridiculous heap of weapons to boot Hes a guy i woulden't touch untill RD3 at the earliest I would rather have Nick Foles I wonder how Foles would be if he were on a good team?[/quote]One thing about A&M though for all there weapons they drop a ton of balls. They had a ton of drops against Northwestern they dropped like 10 against Kansas State.Fuller gets zero separation.the best players are the RB's[/quote] Your right about the drops Still though u gotta admit tannehills decison making and accuracy has been ridiculously inconsistent this yr As far as fuller hes just not hungry all the time He reminds me of Roy Williams WR Bears A dude with mad talent that will flash at times probably have one or 2 solid seasons and then u just wonder where it went by yr 3or4??lol Fuller should be good enough to get talked about as a 1st rounder with his ability and frame

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Early mock draft because i'm still high on the fact were in the postseason and i just want to do anything giants related right now!!lol I will still do a weekly mock untill there outta the playoffs or after the Super bowl if they make it that far and then i'm done with mocks for awhile Anyhow i got us picking 25th this week

1 Dwayne Allen TE Clemson- We won't have a chance at him this late in RD 2 and hes the best at his positon and i see him as a Antonio gates type player in this league and we could use a TE to complete the Offense and we don't have but Ballard as far as ALL AROUND TE's on the roster Its alittle bit Spoling yourself type pick as our Pass Catchers are so awesome but adding Allen Isn't a bad idea as late in RD 1 as were picking as it puts us in the NO NE and GB category of all around top of the league Deepest Pass Catching Arsenal I wish mercilus was gonna be here and last wk's mock 1st rder for us that i had was Devon Still whos also a nice pick but Allen is a guy i think will pay huge divedens and totally complete us as a offense

2 Casey Hayward CB Vanderbilt- This guys as good as anyone not named Claiborne outta the 2012 CB prospects in my opinion! We could use one more stout CB in our rotation especially with Aaron Ross's pending FA'cy and Webster anotehr yr older and TT being a FA and coming off a Full Season lost due to injury Hayward is a Ballhawk with speed who mixes it up in the run game Another words hes the complete package

3 Audie Cole LB Nc State- Obviously goff will be coming off a yr lost due to injury and Greg Jones has to prove hes more then Depth still and Cole had a really nice season and is a fantastic mlb! Cole is solid value and at a positon we could use one more quality player to compete and at least for Depth purposes Cole looked fabulous in his teams bowl game the other day

4 Terrance Ganaway RB Baylor- I like Ganaway alot and he would seemingly fill the role i'm assumin is gonna be vacated after the season when Jacobs leaves

5 Jaye Howard DT Florida- Could be a solid rotational DT in the pros Up and down season but clearly the potentail for a solid NFL player is there Solid to Real Solid Value late 5th round

6 Blake Gideon FS Texas- Gideons got non stop motor and is pretty solid all around S who isn't the most athletic freak at the positon but gets it done by being a bright hard working player who brings it every day Gideon could end up being a beast ST's player and possibly more with a bit of luck

7 moe Petrus C UCONN- A solid 7 rd pick at a positon could use some depth I seen a bit of UCONN and Petrus has looked good most of those times

Obviously there is no oline till rd 7 but we do have FA'cy as well where we could get someone

[/quote]I think this is my favorite one you have done. I love Allen.Casey Heyward is one of the most underrated players in the nation.Audie Cole is a guy that fits the SOLB/MLB role that im looking for.[/quote] ya casey hayward is fantastic! THanks for the props

THis would be a great yr for the Giants to try and trade for a 2nd 1st rounder or trade down in RD 1 if possible and get 2 2nd rounders It'd be great if they could get a interior lineman like Konz or Decastro and still get a Dwayne Allen or Whitney mercilus or if it were a ex 2nd a guy like Kevin Zeitler and Casey Hayward(example) We usually don't do trades but Osi having a big game yesterday and if he can have a big playoffs he might of ended the season on a high enough note we can get a team to bite on a 2nd rounder even if we have to offer a 4th rounder or something

markelle martin is a beast by the way!

I think Va Tech is gonna beat the Wolverines tommorow I see David Wilson going for 150yrd and at least a TD and they'll get enough outta Logan Thomas through the air and on the ground to give them the Win Also i like Tech's D better And the fact Tech is probably fuming off there pathetic effort in ACC title game

Andrew Luck is sure looking like the Number 1 player in the country today! What a sensational game! Also i like markelle martin Would not mind getting him in RD 2 at all! And David Decastro is one of the best interior lineman i've seen in awhile and that inludes the pouncey brothers This kid is flat out sensational!

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]*I think Va Tech is gonna beat the Wolverines tommorow*** I see David Wilson going for 150yrd and at least a TD* and** they'll get enough outta Logan Thomas through the air and on the ground to give them the Win** Also i like Tech's D better** And the fact Tech is probably fuming off there pathetic effort in ACC title game**
    [/quote]U see Wilson is returning to school

Andrew Luck having a masterful game tonight.Same with Justin Blackmon.All day today the big time players showed up.
    U know Stepfan taylor will be interesting to watch next year he has always been super productive but he gets dismissed because of Luck and the line.The guy gets a 100 yards every game

+ Reply to Thread