+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 562 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330380 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Andrew Luck having a masterful game tonight.Same with Justin Blackmon.All day today the big time players showed up.
    U know Stepfan taylor will be interesting to watch next year he has always been super productive but he gets dismissed because of Luck and the line.The guy gets a 100 yards every game[/quote] To bad Kickers in College football are a embaressement to Athletics everywhere What a freaking joke! Just the fact that i knew he was gonna miss a chip 34yrder is freaking comical! Seriously i've seen about 9missed FG's outta like 14today LOL Freaking clowns

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]I think Va Tech is gonna beat the Wolverines tommorow I see David Wilson going for 150yrd and at least a TD and they'll get enough outta Logan Thomas through the air and on the ground to give them the Win Also i like Tech's D better And the fact Tech is probably fuming off there pathetic effort in ACC title game
    [/quote]U see Wilson is returning to school[/quote] did not know that Alot of kids returning it seems this season

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Andrew Luck having a masterful game tonight.Same with Justin Blackmon.All day today the big time players showed up.
    U know Stepfan taylor will be interesting to watch next year he has always been super productive but he gets dismissed because of Luck and the line.The guy gets a 100 yards every game[/quote] Ya if i'm the rams I am taking Justin Blackmon num 2overall Hes a carbon copy of a young Terrell Owens U gotta take em Give Bradford a legit couple wideouts That'd be a sick duo with Brandon Lloyd and they'd have a couple young kids in Salas and Pettis to fill out the group

wow That Kicker for Stanford just cost stanford and there players some serious memories! Unfreakingbelievable! Thank god that WR was down because it was gonna cost me loot on a day i did pretty badly Feeewww! Diffrence of being down like 200 and being down like 97

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]wow* That Kicker for Stanford just cost stanford and there players some serious memories!* Unfreakingbelievable!* Thank god that WR was down because it was gonna cost me loot on a day i* did pretty badly*** Feeewww!* Diffrence of being down like 200 and being down like 97
    [/quote]I dont understand why these coaches let the kickers decide games. I knew he was going to miss it.Luck was 27/31 tonight and lost

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Andrew Luck having a masterful game tonight.Same with Justin Blackmon.All day today the big time players showed up.
    U know Stepfan taylor will be interesting to watch next year he has always been super productive but he gets dismissed because of Luck and the line.The guy gets a 100 yards every game[/quote] To bad Kickers in College football are a embaressement to Athletics everywhere** What a freaking joke!* Just the fact that i knew he was gonna miss a chip 34yrder is freaking comical! Seriously i've seen about 9missed FG's outta like 14today LOL*** Freaking clowns
    [/quote] Why dont big schools recruit kickers.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]wow That Kicker for Stanford just cost stanford and there players some serious memories! Unfreakingbelievable! Thank god that WR was down because it was gonna cost me loot on a day i did pretty badly Feeewww! Diffrence of being down like 200 and being down like 97
    [/quote]I dont understand why these coaches let the kickers decide games. I knew he was going to miss it.Luck was 27/31 tonight and lost[/quote] He didn't lose The only Loser on Stanford tonight is that pathetic excuse for a kicker I just dont get kids today? Are they just so lazy that they don't practice like they used to and it effects there on field performance? In college anything past 23yrds or so is a 50/50 shot it seems Its truly ridiculous

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]wow* That Kicker for Stanford just cost stanford and there players some serious memories!* Unfreakingbelievable!* Thank god that WR was down because it was gonna cost me loot on a day i* did pretty badly*** Feeewww!* Diffrence of being down like 200 and being down like 97
    [/quote]I dont understand why these coaches let the kickers decide games. I knew he was going to miss it.Luck was 27/31 tonight and lost[/quote] He didn't lose*** The only Loser on Stanford tonight is that pathetic excuse for a kicker*** I just dont get kids today?* Are they just so lazy that they don't practice like they used to and it effects there on field performance?* In college* anything past 23yrds or so is a 50/50 shot it seems** Its truly ridiculous
    [/quote]He is a Freshman.He looked scared out of his mind when he went out there. They had a minute put the ball in the endzone with Luck

U know Stepfan taylor will be interesting to watch next year he has always been super productive but he gets dismissed because of Luck and the line.The guy gets a 100 yards every game[/quote]Taylor was impressive last night, also stanfords TE's, how do they stack up with the rest of the nation's? Be nice to find a diamond in the rough.
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

Veteran

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]wow* That Kicker for Stanford just cost stanford and there players some serious memories!* Unfreakingbelievable!* Thank god that WR was down because it was gonna cost me loot on a day i* did pretty badly*** Feeewww!* Diffrence of being down like 200 and being down like 97
    [/quote]I dont understand why these coaches let the kickers decide games. I knew he was going to miss it.Luck was 27/31 tonight and lost[/quote] He didn't lose*** The only Loser on Stanford tonight is that pathetic excuse for a kicker*** I just dont get kids today?* Are they just so lazy that they don't practice like they used to and it effects there on field performance?* In college* anything past 23yrds or so is a 50/50 shot it seems** Its truly ridiculous
    [/quote]

It'd be interesting to compare schools' soccer programs w/ their kicking games. It could just be that the kids with good legs are playing soccer. That sport IS getting more popular.

shame Luck didnt get the W, though.

+ Reply to Thread