[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="heavyhitter"]<font size="3"><span class="tl">Landry Jones returning to Oklahoma for senior year</span></font>
<cite>MiamiHerald.com (blog)
</cite>

[/quote] What a idiot! Hes lucky enough to have Barkley go back to school and he was guranteed to go in the top 15 even after what i thought was a up and down season he better hope he dosen't get hurt bad because in <span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">m y opinion hes not really that good and certainly not as good a prospect as Sa</span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription"> m Bradford was he </span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">m ight find hi</span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">m self behind Geno S</span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">m ith Tahj Boyd Barkley Osweiler Tyler Wilson Aaron </span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">m urray Right now he'd only be behind 2 QB's with about 10tea</span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">m s looking
</span>[/quote]<font size="3">Yeah, risky move IMO. I'm not sure what else he really feels like he has to prove at OU. He was pretty much locked in as a 1st rounder this year if he would have declared. With that said, I think he'll have a hell of a senior season and make a run for the National Championship Game. Barkley has still got the edge over Jones though. RG3 still hasn't made his announcement, but I expect him to declare in the next few days. Here's a look at some of the 2013 QB's: (No Order)

</font>
  1. <font size="3">Aaron Murray UGA</font>
  2. <font size="3">Matt Barkley USC</font>
  3. <font size="3">Tyler Bray Tennessee</font>
  4. <font size="3">Landry Jones Oklahoma*</font>
  5. <font size="3">Tyler Wilson Arkansas</font>
  6. <font size="3">Geno Smith West Virginia</font>
  7. <font size="3">A.J. McCarron Alabama</font>
  8. <font size="3">Tajh Boyd Clemson</font>
  9. <font size="3">Logan Thomas Virginia Tech</font>
  10. <font size="3">Mike Glennon NC State</font>
  11. <font size="3">E.J. Manuel FSU</font>