+ Reply to Thread
Page 286 of 562 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336386 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="heavyhitter"]Landry Jones returning to Oklahoma for senior year
    MiamiHerald.com (blog)

[/quote] What a idiot! Hes lucky enough to have Barkley go back to school and he was guranteed to go in the top 15 even after what i thought was a up and down season he better hope he dosen't get hurt bad because in my opinion hes not really that good and certainly not as good a prospect as Sam Bradford was he might find himself behind Geno Smith Tahj Boyd Barkley Osweiler Tyler Wilson Aaron murray Right now he'd only be behind 2 QB's with about 10teams looking
    [/quote]Yeah, risky move IMO. I'm not sure what else he really feels like he has to prove at OU. He was pretty much locked in as a 1st rounder this year if he would have declared. With that said, I think he'll have a hell of a senior season and make a run for the National Championship Game. Barkley has still got the edge over Jones though. RG3 still hasn't made his announcement, but I expect him to declare in the next few days. Here's a look at some of the 2013 QB's: (No Order)

1. Aaron Murray UGA
    2. Matt Barkley USC
    3. Tyler Bray Tennessee
    4. Landry Jones Oklahoma*
    5. Tyler Wilson Arkansas
    6. Geno Smith West Virginia
    7. A.J. McCarron Alabama
    8. Tajh Boyd Clemson
    9. Logan Thomas Virginia Tech
    10. Mike Glennon NC State
    11. E.J. Manuel FSU

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]I got a feeling this is gonna be one of the most unpredictable Drafts ever ! And thats saying something with all the unperdictable drafts we've seen recently
    [/quote]Looks like with Barkley and Jones going back to school Brock Osweiler is going to declare. He needs so much work but has the tools.Its a good move in terms of where he will be picked but not sure if it will help his career.He isnt NFL ready in my opinion[/quote] Its a good decison becuase Brock realizes that not having Landry in this draft puts him right there fighting with Tannehill as the 3rd QB after Luck and RG3 Looks like Brock agrees with me that Landry is stupid for going back to school and is gonna take advantage of that Brock is fun to watch thats for sure He might not be ready yet but i think he'll be fine if he just sits a season and learns behind a Vet.

Stephen Hill WR Ga Tech also is going pro Talk about a big upside kid to take a chance on in rd 3-4 area Hes raw as it gets but the upside is through the roof!

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]*I got a feeling this is gonna be one of the most unpredictable Drafts ever !** And thats saying something with all the unperdictable drafts we've seen recently*
    [/quote]Looks like with Barkley and Jones going back to school Brock Osweiler is going to declare. He needs so much work but has the tools.Its a good move in terms of where he will be picked but not sure if it will help his career.He isnt NFL ready in my opinion[/quote]* Its a good decison becuase Brock realizes that not having Landry in this draft puts him right there fighting with Tannehill as the 3rd QB after Luck and RG3**** Looks like Brock agrees with me that* Landry is stupid for going back to school and is gonna take advantage of that****** Brock is fun to watch*** thats for sure****** He might not be ready yet** but i think he'll be fine if he just sits a season and learns behind a Vet.

Stephen Hill WR Ga Tech also is going pro** Talk about a big upside kid to take a chance on in rd 3-4 area*** Hes raw as it gets but the upside is through the roof!
    [/quote]The thing is I dont think he needs to sit .I think his games need a lot of work and he needs to play. I do like Brock I just hope by not playing enough in college hedoesnt end up busting. Everything is there for him to be good but whoever picks him has to be willing to take some serious growing pains.

l [quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]I got a feeling this is gonna be one of the most unpredictable Drafts ever ! And thats saying something with all the unperdictable drafts we've seen recently
    [/quote]Looks like with Barkley and Jones going back to school Brock Osweiler is going to declare. He needs so much work but has the tools.Its a good move in terms of where he will be picked but not sure if it will help his career.He isnt NFL ready in my opinion[/quote] Its a good decison becuase Brock realizes that not having Landry in this draft puts him right there fighting with Tannehill as the 3rd QB after Luck and RG3 Looks like Brock agrees with me that Landry is stupid for going back to school and is gonna take advantage of that Brock is fun to watch thats for sure He might not be ready yet but i think he'll be fine if he just sits a season and learns behind a Vet.

Stephen Hill WR Ga Tech also is going pro Talk about a big upside kid to take a chance on in rd 3-4 area Hes raw as it gets but the upside is through the roof!
    [/quote]The thing is I dont think he needs to sit .I think his games need a lot of work and he needs to play. I do like Brock I just hope by not playing enough in college hedoesnt end up busting. Everything is there for him to be good but whoever picks him has to be willing to take some serious growing pains.[/quote] Either way I don't think it'll decide if hes a bust or not. All though i think your right it could end up taking longer to see him performing at a hig NFL level. Eventually if hes gonna be good he'll be good though(i think)

hey whats everyones take on Jerel Worthy? For some reason he just has a giant draft pick feel to him . I am split on how i feel about worthy. Sometimes he looks dominant and sometimes he looks like a slug lol His motor dosen't seem to rev 100pct of the time He certainly does Flash though! I guess i could see the appeal if we were to draft Worthy

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]hey* whats everyones take on Jerel Worthy?** For some reason***** he just has a giant draft pick feel to him .* I am split on how i feel about worthy. Sometimes he looks dominant*** and sometimes** he looks like a slug lol******* His motor dosen't seem to rev 100pct of the time***** He certainly does Flash though!* I guess*** i could see the appeal if we were to draft Worthy
    [/quote]He scares me because of his motor.Could be a dominate player though

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]l [quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]*I got a feeling this is gonna be one of the most unpredictable Drafts ever !** And thats saying something with all the unperdictable drafts we've seen recently*
    [/quote]Looks like with Barkley and Jones going back to school Brock Osweiler is going to declare. He needs so much work but has the tools.Its a good move in terms of where he will be picked but not sure if it will help his career.He isnt NFL ready in my opinion[/quote]* Its a good decison becuase Brock realizes that not having Landry in this draft puts him right there fighting with Tannehill as the 3rd QB after Luck and RG3**** Looks like Brock agrees with me that* Landry is stupid for going back to school and is gonna take advantage of that****** Brock is fun to watch*** thats for sure****** He might not be ready yet** but i think he'll be fine if he just sits a season and learns behind a Vet.

Stephen Hill WR Ga Tech also is going pro** Talk about a big upside kid to take a chance on in rd 3-4 area*** Hes raw as it gets but the upside is through the roof!
    [/quote]The thing is I dont think he needs to sit .I think his games need a lot of work and he needs to play. I do like Brock I just hope by not playing enough in college hedoesnt end up busting. Everything is there for him to be good but whoever picks him has to be willing to take some serious growing pains.[/quote] Either way** I don't think it'll decide if hes a bust or not.* All though i think your right it could end up taking longer to see him performing at a hig NFL level.* Eventually if hes gonna be good*** he'll be good though(i think)
    [/quote]The only reason why I say that is if someone is impatient with him. His game needs a lot of work and I think he needs a long rope. A team like the Colts if they wanted to keep Peyton should draft him at the Top of Round 2.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="poppa smurph"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Andrew Luck having a masterful game tonight.Same with Justin Blackmon.All day today the big time players showed up. U know Stepfan taylor will be interesting to watch next year he has always been super productive but he gets dismissed because of Luck and the line.The guy gets a 100 yards every game[/quote]Taylor was impressive last night, also stanfords TE's, how do they stack up with the rest of the nation's? Be nice to find a diamond in the rough.[/quote]There arent a lot of good Receiver blocker Te's in this class. There are more joker TE's. Orson Charles Georgia is the best Joker TE in the class.Guy is an outstanding receiver. He is like a WR but he is built like one as well.He isnt an in line blocker at all.Could be the guy everyone fawns over because he will put up receiving numbers in the NFL. Coby Fleener is a joker TE but he has the frame and size to be an in line blocker.The problem is he didnt block much in a run first offense so maybe the will to be that player isnt there. Ladarius Green of Louisana Lafayette is in the mold of Orson Charles.Great receiver with athletic ability to expose the seam.Great frame on him at 6'6" and long arms.Only weighs 236 though needs a lot of weight on him if your going to put him next to a Tackle.Lots of potential there though. Dave Paulson of Oregon is a guy i like that doesnt get much pub.Smaller guy he is quite effective as a blocker.Doesnt have the receiving numbers because of Oregon's offense.Solid number 2 TE though.Dwayne Allen the best TE in the class.Better receiver then blocker but still miles ahead of the primarily joker TE's in this class. True number 1 TE. Tyler Eifert would be the 2nd best TE in the class if he comes out. Has everything u look for in a TE.Good be the best overall TE in the class in a year or 2.[/quote]Thnx for the info redeye[Y]
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

Veteran

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]l [quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]I got a feeling this is gonna be one of the most unpredictable Drafts ever ! And thats saying something with all the unperdictable drafts we've seen recently

[/quote]The thing is I dont think he needs to sit .I think his games need a lot of work and he needs to play. I do like Brock I just hope by not playing enough in college hedoesnt end up busting. Everything is there for him to be good but whoever picks him has to be willing to take some serious growing pains.[/quote] Either way I don't think it'll decide if hes a bust or not. All though i think your right it could end up taking longer to see him performing at a hig NFL level. Eventually if hes gonna be good he'll be good though(i think)
    [/quote]The only reason why I say that is if someone is impatient with him. His game needs a lot of work and I think he needs a long rope. A team like the Colts if they wanted to keep Peyton should draft him at the Top of Round 2.[/quote]

If Peyton's fully healthy, trade the 1st (to NOT the redskins >_>) get the king's ransom, draft Brock, get some big, fast receivers... $$$.

Colts play half their games (at least) in favorable weather conditions, and with a guy like Brock... that could be a scary vertical attack. He sure as hell ain't going to lose sight of the field behind his line lol.

+ Reply to Thread