+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 562 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289297337387 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

Well Michael Dyer has been released from his scholarship at Auburn. I love how these guys with surefire NFL careers just throw them out the window.He will have to sit out a year before joining Gus Malzhan at Arkansas State.Rumors ive read is that he has failed 3 drug tests which led to his suspension

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]hey whats everyones take on Jerel Worthy? For some reason he just has a giant draft pick feel to him . I am split on how i feel about worthy. Sometimes he looks dominant and sometimes he looks like a slug lol His motor dosen't seem to rev 100pct of the time He certainly does Flash though! I guess i could see the appeal if we were to draft Worthy
    [/quote]

I think this kid has some questions about his fitness and dedication that could be answered at the combine 1 way or the other.

I guarantee scouts watching him are wondering the same things. Does this kid take plays off? Is he a great player who is out of shape or mentally undisciplined? Or is he a ok player who has a few great moments. In his case, its really hard to determine what defines him, his great plays or the rest of them.

I also wonder if he struggles with his weight. It seems his body has had a few tranformations during his college years. So I want to see how seriously he takes the combine. Does he come in lean and strong showing dedication to fitness? Or does he come in sluggish in body and mind.

[quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]l [quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]*I got a feeling this is gonna be one of the most unpredictable Drafts ever !** And thats saying something with all the unperdictable drafts we've seen recently*
    [/quote]Looks like with Barkley and Jones going back to school Brock Osweiler is going to declare. He needs so much work but has the tools.Its a good move in terms of where he will be picked but not sure if it will help his career.He isnt NFL ready in my opinion[/quote]* Its a good decison becuase Brock realizes that not having Landry in this draft puts him right there fighting with Tannehill as the 3rd QB after Luck and RG3**** Looks like Brock agrees with me that* Landry is stupid for going back to school and is gonna take advantage of that****** Brock is fun to watch*** thats for sure****** He might not be ready yet** but i think he'll be fine if he just sits a season and learns behind a Vet.

Stephen Hill WR Ga Tech also is going pro** Talk about a big upside kid to take a chance on in rd 3-4 area*** Hes raw as it gets but the upside is through the roof!
    [/quote]The thing is I dont think he needs to sit .I think his games need a lot of work and he needs to play. I do like Brock I just hope by not playing enough in college hedoesnt end up busting. Everything is there for him to be good but whoever picks him has to be willing to take some serious growing pains.[/quote] Either way** I don't think it'll decide if hes a bust or not.* All though i think your right it could end up taking longer to see him performing at a hig NFL level.* Eventually if hes gonna be good*** he'll be good though(i think)
    [/quote]The only reason why I say that is if someone is impatient with him. His game needs a lot of work and I think he needs a long rope. A team like the Colts if they wanted to keep Peyton should draft him at the Top of Round 2.[/quote]

If Peyton's fully healthy, trade the 1st (to NOT the redskins >_>) get the king's ransom, draft Brock, get some big, fast receivers... $$$.

Colts play half their games (at least) in favorable weather conditions, and with a guy like Brock... that could be a scary vertical attack. He sure as hell ain't going to lose sight of the field behind his line lol.
    [/quote]I do like Brock I just wish he would of stayed another year. I do understand the move though.He is graduating this spring anyway

Report: CB Reid joining Jenkins in return to FSU
    ** This Florida State defense is going to be lethal next year w/ all their returning starters. Sophomore CB Xavier Rhodes is a stud and still hasn't made a decision, but IMO he returns next year. With that said, the only real losses are LB Nigel Bradham and CB Mike Harris. Easily a top 5 defense next year-

I cant believe this but Knile Davis is dressed on the field and warming up he may go

All-Pro

Anyone watching the Army All American game tomorrow?

Darius Hamilton, son of former Giants defensive player Keith Hamilton is playing in the game. He has his top 3 schools as RU, Cal, and Florida.

He is the #5 prospect in the country. Hope he picks RU.

Tyler Wilson has some poor anticipation. He better return for his senior year

Well I think Greg Childs WR ARK had one of the biggest games as far as Prospect wise in that Cotton bowl as he finally looked healthy and at least close to what he looked like last yr I could definetly see someone use a 5th-7thrd pick on him

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]hey whats everyones take on Jerel Worthy? For some reason he just has a giant draft pick feel to him . I am split on how i feel about worthy. Sometimes he looks dominant and sometimes he looks like a slug lol His motor dosen't seem to rev 100pct of the time He certainly does Flash though! I guess i could see the appeal if we were to draft Worthy
    [/quote]

I think this kid has some questions about his fitness and dedication that could be answered at the combine 1 way or the other.

I guarantee scouts watching him are wondering the same things. Does this kid take plays off? Is he a great player who is out of shape or mentally undisciplined? Or is he a ok player who has a few great moments. In his case, its really hard to determine what defines him, his great plays or the rest of them.

I also wonder if he struggles with his weight. It seems his body has had a few tranformations during his college years. So I want to see how seriously he takes the combine. Does he come in lean and strong showing dedication to fitness? Or does he come in sluggish in body and mind.

[/quote] ya he reminds me of the defensive version of Anthony Davis OT Rutgers from a couple a seasons ago . I wanted nothing to do with him and certainly heard it from a couple people on here but i just didn't trust his Work ethic and from what i here hes been a total bust! So as u said i think the combine is huge for worthy and i'll certainly get on board if he comes in looking good and like he has a work ethic in him

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]*Well* I think Greg Childs WR ARK had one of the biggest games** as far as Prospect wise in that Cotton bowl** as he finally looked healthy and at least close to what he looked like last yr** I could definetly see someone use a 5th-7thrd pick on him[/quote]My Youtube page is probably getting shut down soon. I got a strike for copyright infringment.I dont see what the big deal is Im not making any money off them

+ Reply to Thread