+ Reply to Thread
Page 298 of 562 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300308348398 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

All-Pro

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]All I keep seeing is rave reviews about Coastal Carolina CB Josh Norman from the Shrine Bowl practices. Most are saying Dajohn Harris and Marc Tyler are the 2 best players there[/quote]

Yea, Mayock was talking him up.

He has ideal size.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]WesBunting Wesley Bunting Biggest winners from the #shrinegame so far this week are...#USC DT DaJohn Harris, explosive, powerful when plays low tough block Watched this guy in September and knew he was going to be loved by Scouts. Guys that big 6'4 310 and collapse the pocket are in high demand. His numbers arent mind blowing but he is disruptive in ways that dont always show up on the stat sheet. When U pressure QB's up the middle force bad throws and cause sacks for his teammates[/quote] Ya i don't know much about em but certainly have noticed him on some prospect rankings around the web..
    [/quote]

I thought I made 2 Videos of him.I must of scribed it but didnt put it up which happens some times I just forget.Anyway here is this 1 in case u didnt see it

Scott Solomon DE Rice is a good looking midish to late rd DE guy.. Good size and motor and solid overall production. I woulden't mind seeing Solomon VS Purdue redeye.. He had a 8tackle 2sack game..

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]* Scott Solomon DE Rice is a good looking midish to late* rd DE guy..** Good size and motor*** and solid overall production.*** I woulden't mind seeing Solomon VS* Purdue redeye.. He had a 8tackle 2sack game..**
    [/quote]That ones not up surprisingly.Usually the small school vs Big School games get capped. The Texas and baylor games are up

Tauren Poole getting heaps of praise at the Shrine Bowl had great 2010 tape this year not so much.His Oline was horrible and the team was dysfunctional. Very impressive games last year against LSU,Oregon and Alabama

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"] Scott Solomon DE Rice is a good looking midish to late rd DE guy.. Good size and motor and solid overall production. I woulden't mind seeing Solomon VS Purdue redeye.. He had a 8tackle 2sack game..
    [/quote]That ones not up surprisingly.Usually the small school vs Big School games get capped. The Texas and baylor games are up[/quote] Either way i think Solomon has a chance to be a solid pro

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Tauren Poole getting heaps of praise at the Shrine Bowl had great 2010 tape this year not so much.His Oline was horrible and the team was dysfunctional. Very impressive games last year against LSU,Oregon and Alabama[/quote] We'll have to keep a eye on poole.. Kinda Arian Foster like as far as having a big yr then having a down yr and i think that'll help him talking about the success of Foster.. ..

I'm interested in davin meggett myself.. THeres a handful of sleeper RB's(talking rds 5-7) that really interest me that i've probably mentioned in this thread or sleeper thread and they'd be

Davin meggett rb maryland
    Bobby Rainey rb w kentucky- this kids got something..
    marc tyler rb usc- size and potential are his calling cards..
    Adonis Thomas rb toledo- seen this kid about 5times this yr and was impressed every time.
    Lance Dunbar rb n texas- see bobby rainey all though i like rainey a tad more

Veteran

How pissed would Scott be if he lost his job to Meggit again?

Also, I'd be a bit afraid of Taylor in NY. Great potential, no doubt, but the kid's a nipplehead. Between the temptations in NY, and the media there to watch, he could be a headache.

A great new additon to Walter Football is the Draft Diary with TANK CARDER.. Hes gonna be doing instalments all the way till the draft and here is the first one right here.. Walter and his partner really get to get in close with players and that is why there site is not like alot of other sites that don't go to the shrine games and combine and all that j***.. Anyhow heres the first installment and its well worth the read.. He gives a shout out to Jerry Franklin who i happen to like alot as a mid rd LB

[*] Tank Carder 2012 NFL Draft Diary - 1/20

Can anyone school me on Zebrie Sanders? Only vid I found of him is the hilarious play where he falls asleep on the field.

+ Reply to Thread