+ Reply to Thread
Page 316 of 562 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326366416 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Hey Redeye who is that Trojan that Coples keeps eating up on the latest drive here in the 4th? Is that Kalil hes destroying?
    [/quote]

Schwartz? I think[/quote] Shwartz in there now because the other dude was getting destroyed! Shwartz doing way better then the guy before him at controlling Coples
    [/quote]

They said all week Coples was unblockable with Upshaw right behind him. I do not think they had very many quaility tackles to go against.

[quote user="slipknottin"]James Michael Johnson is a really good player too. Could be a nice pick mid rounds, perhaps in the 4th.[/quote] agreed... REDEYE really likes him.. Casey Hayward is the guy that just gets me giddy inside as far as his ability to stick with WR"s and actually make plays on the ball as well as attack the run

Fell asleep, who were the stand outs?

[quote user="nycsportzfan"] agreed... REDEYE really likes him..**** Casey Hayward is the guy that just gets me giddy inside as far as his ability to stick with WR"s and actually make plays on the ball* as well as attack the run
    [/quote]

Yea, ive watched quite a bit of tape of him. I really dont understand why hes rated so low. He looks like an nfl starter to me. Maybe hes not that dynamic of an athlete, but he doesnt have any real downside to his game either.

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Hey Redeye who is that Trojan that Coples keeps eating up on the latest drive here in the 4th? Is that Kalil hes destroying?
    [/quote]

Schwartz? I think[/quote] Shwartz in there now because the other dude was getting destroyed! Shwartz doing way better then the guy before him at controlling Coples
    [/quote]

They said all week Coples was unblockable with Upshaw right behind him. I do not think they had very many quaility tackles to go against.
    [/quote] Shwartz raised his stock alot this week from what i've understood.. I actually could see Shwartz as a possible comp for James Brewer if hes there in RD 3 or 4 for us.. Coples was just sensational anyway u cut the dice..

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="nycsportzfan"] agreed... REDEYE really likes him.. Casey Hayward is the guy that just gets me giddy inside as far as his ability to stick with WR"s and actually make plays on the ball as well as attack the run
    [/quote]

Yea, ive watched quite a bit of tape of him. I really dont understand why hes rated so low. He looks like an nfl starter to me. Maybe hes not that dynamic of an athlete, but he doesnt have any real downside to his game either.[/quote] I said the same thing like a gazillion times when i've seen people have em in like rd 3 and a couple in RD 4!!!lol Its gotta be the fact hes not "special" fast.. I really believe as i've said a ton that hes a guy who by draft time could surprise as a 1st rder or at worst very early 2nd and i think hes well on his way to that.. I have em as the 2nd best CB in the draft ahead of Dre Kirkpatrick.. Hayward is a very safe pick and a guy i think u look at 5yrs down the rd and hes one of the more consistent CB's in the league.. Who cares if hes not "elite' fast as long as his techniuqe and ball skills are stellar? His Run defense is just icing on the cake

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]*James michael Johnson with the pick of Ryan Lindley..** Lindley really isn't much more then a developmental QB in my opinion..* I liked em as a sleeper* QB** but his Accuracy and decison making is way to shoddy for my liking..

my boy Isaiah Pead with mvp honors..*
    [/quote]Depends on where Lindley gets picked. i wouldnt mind drafting him to try to develop into a back up/Tradeable QB but it has to be the right value

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]James michael Johnson with the pick of Ryan Lindley.. Lindley really isn't much more then a developmental QB in my opinion.. I liked em as a sleeper QB but his Accuracy and decison making is way to shoddy for my liking..

my boy Isaiah Pead with mvp honors..
    [/quote]Depends on where Lindley gets picked. i wouldnt mind drafting him to try to develop into a back up/Tradeable QB but it has to be the right value[/quote] Eh.. Gotta feeling he'll be just like Rhett Bomar.. I'd rather get Case Keenum or even Russell Wilson(depending on RD)

I missed the Senior Bowl today (out of town), someone fill me in on how the following prospects fared today. Btw, Aldon Smith got popped this morning w/ a DUI in Miami Beach. I hear Pead got MVP honors & Copies looked really impressive. How did these guys look: T, Mike Adams, T, Zebrie Sanders, S, Markelle Martin, CB Janoris Jenkins, CB Jamell Fleming, LBers Nigel Bradham, Bobby Wagner, & Lavonte David. I'm on my phone so I can't jump from website to website. Anyone have a link w/ the stats from the game?

Jermarcus (Yoshi) Hardrick the LT of Nebraska is interesting to me. Big guy 6'7" 320 36" arms did a great job in the Bowl game against Legitimate NFL Talent in Clowney and Ingram. He didnt qualify out of HS to play Div 1 academically. Im going to go back and watch more but if he could handle those guys its a good sign.

[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaG2ruLluSY[/link]

A little Sloppy but he is from Juco was receruited by LSU as well. Same Juco college as Pierre paul

+ Reply to Thread