[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="titwio"]There's two definite possibilities....Either Dwayne Allen or Coby Fleener. Fleener is 6'6 and bigger than Allen. He would probably be more on the Giants radar IMO but I don't think there's any way the Giants take him in the first.[/quote]<FONT size=2>What about Michael Egnew (Missouri), 6"6, 245 lbs. Could possibly be around in the 3rd to 4th round range. Thoughts?</FONT>
[/quote]Egnew is way to soft and nowhere near as explosive as Fleener very similar to Chase Coffman.[/quote]<FONT size=2>Realize Fleener has got much more to offer in terms of talent, but he's also projected as a what, late 1st, early 2nd rounder. Do you think the Giants are going to target at TE that early in the draft?</FONT>
[/quote]Depends who is on the board. I think its a possibilty. I just dont think there that similar besides size.Egnew isnt fluid like Fleener. He is a fineese TE without an explosive element to his game. I would take Ladarius Green before him