+ Reply to Thread
Page 324 of 562 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324325326334374424 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

All-Pro

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

I have zero interest in a first round linebacker now, regardless of what linebackers are still available. I think it's a virtual lock that of these three positions: OT, CB, or TE; there will be a player that will provide us with more value/impact than any linebacker in this draft could.

[quote user="lawl"]I have zero interest in a first round linebacker now, regardless of what linebackers are still available. I think it's a virtual lock that of these three positions: OT, CB, or TE; there will be a player that will provide us with more value/impact than any linebacker in this draft could.[/quote]

only LB i would have interest in is Kuechly.

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="lawl"]I have zero interest in a first round linebacker now, regardless of what linebackers are still available. I think it's a virtual lock that of these three positions: OT, CB, or TE; there will be a player that will provide us with more value/impact than any linebacker in this draft could.[/quote]

only LB i would have interest in is Kuechly.[/quote]I like Bobby Wagner and James Michael Johnson think both of those guys are nice players

All-Pro

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="lawl"]I have zero interest in a first round linebacker now, regardless of what linebackers are still available. I think it's a virtual lock that of these three positions: OT, CB, or TE; there will be a player that will provide us with more value/impact than any linebacker in this draft could.[/quote]

only LB i would have interest in is Kuechly.[/quote]I like Bobby Wagner and James Michael Johnson think both of those guys are nice players[/quote]

In the first round? I think that's what he means

Haven't really heard much about Travis Lewis lately. The guy is still a talented linebacker with great instincts, speed, and athleticism. His size is a concern though in man coverage against big TEs.

I would take him at the bottom of the 2nd

[quote user="Neverend"]Haven't really heard much about Travis Lewis lately. The guy is still a talented linebacker with great instincts, speed, and athleticism. His size is a concern though in man coverage against big TEs.

I would take him at the bottom of the 2nd[/quote]

Yep, if hes there has to be strongly considered. He can play MLB in a tampa 2. Perfect for what the giants are looking for.

Veteran

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Neverend"]Haven't really heard much about Travis Lewis lately. The guy is still a talented linebacker with great instincts, speed, and athleticism. His size is a concern though in man coverage against big TEs.

I would take him at the bottom of the 2nd[/quote]

Yep, if hes there has to be strongly considered. He can play MLB in a tampa 2. Perfect for what the giants are looking for.[/quote]

My only worry with Lewis is his health... especially on this team.

[quote user="Raptor22"]
    My only worry with Lewis is his health... especially on this team.[/quote]

I dont think there are any injury concerns with him.

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Raptor22"]
    My only worry with Lewis is his health... especially on this team.[/quote]

I dont think there are any injury concerns with him.[/quote]

He played much of this past season with a broken toe that really effected his mobility. But, I am with Slip, I havent seen anything about his injury being long term. I think he is a good player.

Florida prospects invited to the 2012 NFL Combine :

Florida
    RB Chris Rainey
    RB Jeff Demps
    DT Jaye Howard
    CB Janoris Jenkins (UNA)

Florida State
    OT Zebrie Sanders
    LB Nigel Bradham
    OT Andrew Datko
    CB Mike Harris