<font size="2">RB Darrell Scott</font>

</u>Florida International<u>
    <font size="2">WR Ty Hilton
    </font>
    FAU
    <font size="2">RB Alfred Morris</font>
    </u></font><font size="4"></font>

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

I really want to see us look at a RT that can step in immediately and help us with the run game. Kareem Mackenzie is on the heavy down slide of his career and we need to bring the run game in to the top 5, back to where its supposed to be.

Im not really sure who's out there, but Id want us to look RT or a CB that could step in and play for us from the start.
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

<font size="2">What's up w/ Alshon Jeffrey? Word is he's training at </font><span class="st"><font size="2">St Vincents in Indy and weighed in at 249 lbs, and is running in the high 4.8's. Damn- </font>
    </span>

[quote user="heavyhitter"]<font size="2">What's up w/ Alshon Jeffrey? Word is he's training at </font><span class="st"><font size="2">St Vincents in Indy and weighed in at 249 lbs, and is running in the high 4.8's. Damn- </font>
    </span>[/quote]

As I said in another thread, I do not think it is rumor anymore. Check<u> this pic of him prior to the last season</u>(yep, he is #1 on the left.)

I think he lost some of that Blubber before last season was over, but still, this kid may end up as a h-back/ TE in the NFL if he doesnt find a dietitian quickly.

BTW, the guy on the right(#6) is Melvin Ingram SCs talented DE. He was measured at the senior bowl as 6' 1 7/8 and 276. I know cameras can play tricks, but are you telling me that Alshon is over 3 inches taller than that guy and 50 lbs lighter? SC might have some splaining to do on that 1.

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="heavyhitter"]<font size="2">What's up w/ Alshon Jeffrey? Word is he's training at </font><span class="st"><font size="2">St Vincents in Indy and weighed in at 249 lbs, and is running in the high 4.8's. Damn- </font>
    </span>[/quote]

As I said in another thread, I do not think it is rumor anymore. Check<u> this pic of him prior to the last season</u>(yep, he is #1 on the left.)

I think he lost some of that Blubber before last season was over, but still, this kid may end up as a h-back/ TE in the NFL if he doesnt find a dietitian quickly.

BTW, the guy on the right(#6) is Melvin Ingram SCs talented DE. He was measured at the senior bowl as 6' 1 7/8 and 276. I know cameras can play tricks, but are you telling me that Alshon is over 3 inches taller than that guy and 50 lbs lighter? SC might have some splaining to do on that 1.

[/quote]<font size="2">Alshon better tighten up if he wants to get paid that 1st round money. You forgot to mention Mr. Lattimore (#21). I say he runs for over 1,000 yards this season and declares early &amp; will be a 1st round pick. Sound about right?</font>

</p>

</p>

[quote user="heavyhitter"]<font size="2">What's up w/ Alshon Jeffrey? Word is he's training at </font><span class="st"><font size="2">St Vincents in Indy and weighed in at 249 lbs, and is running in the high 4.8's. Damn- </font>
    </span>[/quote]The Draft guys I converse with say he is in Tampa we shall see

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"]<font size="2">What's up w/ Alshon Jeffrey? Word is he's training at </font><span class="st"><font size="2">St Vincents in Indy and weighed in at 249 lbs, and is running in the high 4.8's. Damn- </font>
    </span>[/quote]The Draft guys I converse with say he is in Tampa we shall see[/quote]<font size="2">What draft guys do you converse with? Do you talk w/ Joe Everett?</font>

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"]<font size="2">What's up w/ Alshon Jeffrey? Word is he's training at </font><span class="st"><font size="2">St Vincents in Indy and weighed in at 249 lbs, and is running in the high 4.8's. Damn- </font>
    </span>[/quote]The Draft guys I converse with say he is in Tampa we shall see[/quote]<font size="2">What draft guys do you converse with? Do you talk w/ Joe Everett?</font>
    [/quote] Thats the guy that said it right.

Matt Miller from NFL Draft Scout said he was in Tampa.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-in-good-shape

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"]<font size="2">What's up w/ Alshon Jeffrey? Word is he's training at </font><span class="st"><font size="2">St Vincents in Indy and weighed in at 249 lbs, and is running in the high 4.8's. Damn- </font>

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-in-good-shape[/quote]<font size="2">Yep, Joe Everett. I'm just trying to figure out why dude would make something like this up? If true, Joe Everett just lost all credibility.</font>

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"]<font size="2">What's up w/ Alshon Jeffrey? Word is he's training at </font><span class="st"><font size="2">St Vincents in Indy and weighed in at 249 lbs, and is running in the high 4.8's. Damn- </font>

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-in-good-shape[/quote]<font size="2">Yep, Joe Everett. I'm just trying to figure out why dude would make something like this up? If true, Joe Everett just lost all credibility.</font>
    [/quote] i doubt he made it up.Who knows who his source was though.Some of these guys have certain agendas.Who knows maybe Miller is wrong

+ Reply to Thread