+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 562 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329337377427 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="critters"]Well, had I realized that was you that posted that I would have guessed you are not a husker fan named "huskerlocker" (I'm familiar with your posts)... I was thinking it was BluGiantPies. Since he seemed familiar with Hardrick and is a new poster I was thinking he could have been the same blogger. Your post didn't seem like it needed a quote to make it clear it was from an article. Sorry for the mix up.
    [/quote] Its cool I didnt want anyone to think I was trying to steal somebody's words

[quote user="heavyhitter"]Anyone think Bama CB Dre Kirkpatrick may play a few years at CB and then convert over to the saftey position kinda like Antrel Rolle? There's a lot to like about Kirkpatrick, I'm anxious to see how he does in the speed & agility drills at the combine.
    [/quote]Giants seem to like those tweener guys,People said the same thing about TT,Ross and Amukumara.

Andre Debose vs Dre Kirkpatrick

Play No. 1: Debose's 65-yard touchdown reception against Alabama:

Debose (yellow circle) is going to be one-on-one with Dre Kirkpatrick
    (green circle). Kirkpatrick as we know, is one of the top cover corners
    in the SEC and maybe even in the entire country. But Debose has elite
    speed, and in most cases, speed wins.

As the two come into view (yellow square) the ball (red circle) is in
    very good location. Debose has about a two-yard distance between his
    hands and Kirkpatrick's.

Just as Debose is about to make the catch (yellow circle), you can see that Kirkpatrick has closed the gap, but only slightly.

Debose makes the catch.

Kirkpatrick (green circle) dives, but is unable to corral Debose who runs in for the touchdown.

[quote user="heavyhitter"]Andre Debose vs Dre Kirkpatrick

Play No. 1: Debose's 65-yard touchdown reception against Alabama:

Debose (yellow circle) is going to be one-on-one with Dre Kirkpatrick
    (green circle). Kirkpatrick as we know, is one of the top cover corners
    in the SEC and maybe even in the entire country. But Debose has elite
    speed, and in most cases, speed wins.

As the two come into view (yellow square) the ball (red circle) is in
    very good location. Debose has about a two-yard distance between his
    hands and Kirkpatrick's.

Just as Debose is about to make the catch (yellow circle), you can see that Kirkpatrick has closed the gap, but only slightly.

Debose makes the catch.

Kirkpatrick (green circle) dives, but is unable to corral Debose who runs in for the touchdown.
    [/quote]

Andre Debose touchdown catch vs Alabama 10/1/11

Kirkpatrick reminds me a bit of Antonio Cromartie. Neither one of the guys are the brightest crayons in the crayon box, but they can sure play some damn football. I remember on NSD when Kirkpatrick chose to go to Alabama, here's his announcement:

Dre Kirkpatrick Commits (with Subtitles/Translation)

[quote user="critters"]Well, had I realized that was you that posted that I would have guessed you are not a husker fan named "huskerlocker" (I'm familiar with your posts)... I was thinking it was BluGiantPies. Since he seemed familiar with Hardrick and is a new poster I was thinking he could have been the same blogger. Your post didn't seem like it needed a quote to make it clear it was from an article. Sorry for the mix up.
    [/quote]
    I've been lurking on these boards for a couple yrs and I am a draft fanatic so this yr I joined to talk a lil about it, and get my football fix. There r some really knowledable people on here and I really enjoy reading what these guys gotta say about all the potential draftees

What does everybody think about Stephen hill wr Georgia tech?
    I've seen him projected between late first to early third. Pretty big gap there.

[quote user="BluGiantPies"]What does everybody think about Stephen hill wr Georgia tech?
    I've seen him projected between late first to early third. Pretty big gap there.[/quote]

I think he is very underrated. One of his biggest strengths is his very good body control. Almost nearly as good as Justin Blackmon's and Alshon Jeffrey except Stephen has had a number of concentration issues. Definitely a very nice option to have in the mid rounds but I see his stock going high

Veteran

is it his O-line, the fact that he always is running out of the shotgun or that Isaih Pead is really really good.

i wonder how he would do in a pro style offense

if he works on and gets better at blocking blitzers he would be a steal in the third/fourth round.

i woud love to see him in New york reminds me of a young tiki the way he cuts to the hole and splits the defenders, even the way he holds the ball pre high and tight ( coughlin ) which is why he fumbles coughlin can groom this kid well to be an every down back

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

[quote user="rainierjef"]is it his O-line, the fact that he always is running out of the shotgun or that Isaih Pead is really really good.

i wonder how he would do in a pro style offense

if he works on and gets better at blocking blitzers he would be a steal in the third/fourth round.

i woud love to see him in New york reminds me of a young tiki the way he cuts to the hole and splits the defenders, even the way he holds the ball pre high and tight ( coughlin ) which is why he fumbles coughlin can groom this kid well to be an every down back
    [/quote]
    I think his offseason stock has shot up because of his senior bowl week, and the game itself.

I even read that the coaches were liking how much fight he had in him in pass protect drills. He is 1 of those early/mid round guys that I hope we have our eye on. There are a quite few good backs this year though.

+ Reply to Thread