+ Reply to Thread
Page 328 of 562 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338378428 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="rainierjef"]is it his O-line, the fact that he always is running out of the shotgun or that Isaih Pead is really really good.

i wonder how he would do in a pro style offense

if he works on and gets better at blocking blitzers he would be a steal in the third/fourth round.

i woud love to see him in New york reminds me of a young tiki the way he cuts to the hole and splits the defenders, even the way he holds the ball pre high and tight ( coughlin ) which is why he fumbles coughlin can groom this kid well to be an every down back
    [/quote]I was impressed with how well he returned punts at the Senior Bowl.He didnt do it much and he broke 2 long ones there.He could have some value in that department as well.Why he isnt a good Blocker there is at least some blocking on tape.At least he is used to pass protection.Guys like Chris Polk dont have it on tape.

Here is my Pead Videos

In regards to that Dre vs Debose play. Debose is one of the fastest players in college football and after missing a jam, Dre was still able to hang with him. I think Debose had 2 catches in that game. It says in most cases speed wins, but that was the only TD Florida got in that game. It was the very first play of the game and my guess is that they caught DK a bit off guard because Debose didn't do much in that game after that play.

Keenan Robinson is a guy that I have a hard time grading.I love his athletic ability,size, and Fluidity in pass coverage,He just does not have good instincts. Nigel Bradham is the same thing. Both guys are around the same size, have the same upside, same type of flaws.Both just dont defend the run well. Can get over powered and have only average instincts. I keep coming back to the 2010 game tape with Robinson against Oklahoma when he was just all over the field making plays. If someone can unlock that player they could have a Star on there hands.

I do think the Giants are set with those tyoe of LB's though.Boley and Jacquain Williams are solid OLB's in that type of player mold. If the Giants draft a LB its probably a MLB. Ive said many times I like James Michael Johnson. I think he fits the Giants need and value well. He is aggressive with a mean streak without being stupid like Burfict. i just put up the Idaho tape 2 days ago.He didnt tackle all that well which bothered me but showed some pass coverage skill

[quote user="critters"]In regards to that Dre vs Debose play. Debose is one of the fastest players in college football and after missing a jam, Dre was still able to hang with him. I think Debose had 2 catches in that game. It says in most cases speed wins, but that was the only TD Florida got in that game. It was the very first play of the game and my guess is that they caught DK a bit off guard because Debose didn't do much in that game after that play.
    [/quote]I thought it was a good post. Kirkpatrick seems to be the complete package at CB, so I was trying to find a flaw in his game & that game vs Florida happened to be the only one I could find where he was really exposed. Kirkpatrick lined up too tight in man coverage w/ a speedster and Debose made him pay by flying by him on a simple go route. There's a lot of good corners in this draft and I think the Giants may take a couple depending on how free agency shakes out.

Veteran

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Keenan Robinson is a guy that I have a hard time grading.I love his athletic ability,size, and Fluidity in pass coverage,He just does not have good instincts. Nigel Bradham is the same thing. Both guys are around the same size, have the same upside, same type of flaws.Both just dont defend the run well. Can get over powered and have only average instincts. I keep coming back to the 2010 game tape with Robinson against Oklahoma when he was just all over the field making plays. If someone can unlock that player they could have a Star on there hands.

I do think the Giants are set with those tyoe of LB's though.Boley and Jacquain Williams are solid OLB's in that type of player mold. If the Giants draft a LB its probably a MLB. Ive said many times I like James Michael Johnson. I think he fits the Giants need and value well. He is aggressive with a mean streak without being stupid like Burfict. i just put up the Idaho tape 2 days ago.He didnt tackle all that well which bothered me but showed some pass coverage skill

[/quote]

ugggghhhhh.... i dont know red not impressive what i saw. going up against pro nfl talent line men it looks like he will get stood up alot, he takes good angles to the ball. lets not discuss that idaho game smfh

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

[quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Keenan Robinson is a guy that I have a hard time grading.*I love his athletic ability,size, and Fluidity in pass coverage,He just does not *have good instincts. Nigel Bradham is the same thing. Both guys are around the same size, have the same upside, same type of flaws.Both just dont defend the run well. Can get over powered and have only average instincts. I keep coming back to the 2010 game tape with Robinson against Oklahoma when he was just all over the field making plays. If someone can unlock that player they could have a Star on there hands.

[/quote]

ugggghhhhh.... i dont know red not impressive what i saw. going up against pro nfl talent line men it looks like he will get stood up alot, he takes good angles to the ball. lets not discuss that idaho game smfh
    [/quote]The Idaho game was poor. The previous games I saw he didnt tackle like that. Remember this is a Middle round LB prospect im talking about here so there will be flaws.I see good Instincts,experience calling a defense, a leader, competes, solid pass coverage skills ,requisite size with some room to add.Stout enough between the tackles. Solid Blitzer, Great burst closing on the ball carrier. When your talking 3rd to 4th round LB prospects I think this is a good one.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Keenan Robinson is a guy that I have a hard time grading.*I love his athletic ability,size, and Fluidity in pass coverage,He just does not *have good instincts. Nigel Bradham is the same thing. Both guys are around the same size, have the same upside, same type of flaws.Both just dont defend the run well. Can get over powered and have only average instincts. I keep coming back to the 2010 game tape with Robinson against Oklahoma when he was just all over the field making plays. If someone can unlock that player they could have a Star on there hands.

[/quote]

[/quote]The Idaho game was poor. The previous games I saw he didnt tackle like that. Remember this is a Middle round LB prospect im talking about here so there will be flaws.I see good Instincts,experience calling a defense, a leader, competes, solid pass coverage skills ,requisite size with some room to add.Stout enough between the tackles. Solid Blitzer, Great burst closing on the ball carrier. When your talking 3rd to 4th round LB prospects I think this is a good one.[/quote]

My problems with JMJ is that you can't use him in a Tampa 2 scheme (his pass coverage just isn't good enough) and he's small enough to get overpowered (on top of having a weak POA tackling grade) and he doesn't have sideline-to-sideline speed.

We already have that guy in Goff no? (and Goff is much better down hill)
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

[/quote]The Idaho game was poor. The previous games I saw he didnt tackle like that. Remember this is a Middle round LB prospect im talking about here so there will be flaws.I see good Instincts,experience calling a defense, a leader, competes, solid pass coverage skills ,requisite size with some room to add.Stout enough between the tackles. Solid Blitzer, Great burst closing on the ball carrier. When your talking 3rd to 4th round LB prospects I think this is a good one.[/quote]

My problems with JMJ is that you can't use him in a Tampa 2 scheme (his pass coverage just isn't good enough) and he's small enough to get overpowered (on top of having a weak POA tackling grade) and he doesn't have sideline-to-sideline speed.

We already have that guy in Goff no? (and Goff is much better down hill)[/quote]Goff's a FA.If he is brought back MLB isnt as much of a need. He is actually similar to Goff in a lot of ways.I think Goff is better against the run while Johnson is better against the pass. He is definitely a better prospect then Greg Jones though. James Michael Johnson is way more fluid in pass coverage then Chase Blackburn and they won the Super Bowl playing him

[link]https://twitter.com/#!/trapj99/status/170334944315453441/photo/1[/link]

Bruce irvin jumping over the head of Travis johnson

What's up with Texas DT Kheeston Randall. I don't see his name on many DT lists but thought some of his youtube highlights looked promising. Should I assume he's inconsistent?

+ Reply to Thread