+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 562 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332340380430 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][link]https://twitter.com/#!/trapj99/status/170334944315453441/photo/1[/link]

Bruce irvin jumping over the head of Travis johnson[/quote]Damn, that's crazy

[quote user="heavyhitter"]Looks to be a deep class for CB's and WR's. Touchdown Tommy Streeter is a real intriguing prospect. 6"4, 215 lbs, great size/speed, and one of the better deep ball threats in this class. Would be nice if the Giants could snatch him up in the mid rounds of the draft!
    [/quote] RB is pretty deep as well.. Even after the top of the RB crop, theres a good crop of RB's who could be steals in the 4th-5th rd range.. Guys like Dan Herron, Vick Ballard, Marc Tyler, Terrance Ganaway, and so on and so fourth.. Davin Meggett is a guy i like as a late rd sleeper....

I wonder how the Giants brass is feeling about James Brewer? I could see Bobbie Massie as a guy the giants would love to get last pick in RD 2.. I could see them trade up a few picks for him, to be hoenst.. I think Massie is gonna be a stout RT in the NFL, and many had em as a 1st rder going into this season..

I think Fletcher Cox may be the best DT in this class. The last 7 games of the season he just mauled people. He has elite agility,great speed and a high running motor. The only thing holding him back is his technique which is sloppy.I think he will run faster then Austin at the combine as well. He is scheme specific as he really only is a gap shooter. I have seen Mock drafts with the Eagles taking him.I really hope they dont.he would be an absolute terror in there defense

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

[quote user="dkyc205"][quote user="KennyPhilips1"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="IBleedBlue78"]Isn't it a LITTLE too early for this?????????? Who knows how our new picks will fare this year?[/quote]

In case U didnt notice Ive been touching on the spots we didnt address. Im projecting are needs for 2011** LB/C/RB* and next CB and RT. If your not interested U dont have to contribute. I follow CFB and its players so Im informed when the draft rolls around. Im sharing with others, players that I will be watching this coming season and asking*posters to do the same.*Unlike most I watch the games and have my own opinions that are*not formed by reading Draftdog 2 months before the draft*

[/quote]

i think we go O-line in next years draft, everyone on our line is over thirty or close to it exception being snee[/quote]

I want a running back with speed please.[/quote]

I want a running back with speed also,on the order of Wes Welker............

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

[quote user="BillTheGreek"][quote user="dkyc205"][quote user="KennyPhilips1"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="IBleedBlue78"]Isn't it a LITTLE too early for this?????????? Who knows how our new picks will fare this year?[/quote]

In case U didnt notice Ive been touching on the spots we didnt address. Im projecting are needs for 2011** LB/C/RB* and next CB and RT. If your not interested U dont have to contribute. I follow CFB and its players so Im informed when the draft rolls around. Im sharing with others, players that I will be watching this coming season and asking*posters to do the same.*Unlike most I watch the games and have my own opinions that are*not formed by reading Draftdog 2 months before the draft*

[/quote]

i think we go O-line in next years draft, everyone on our line is over thirty or close to it exception being snee[/quote]

I want a running back with speed please.[/quote]

I want a running back with speed also,on the order of Wes Welker............[/quote]that post is from before the last draft it is almost 2 years old.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="BluGiantPies"]What does everybody think about Stephen hill wr Georgia tech? I've seen him projected between late first to early third. Pretty big gap there.[/quote] I think he is very underrated. One of his biggest strengths is his very good body control. Almost nearly as good as Justin Blackmon's and Alshon Jeffrey except Stephen has had a number of concentration issues. Definitely a very nice option to have in the mid rounds but I see his stock going high[/quote] The thing about hill is his potential is through the roof*, because of his playing in a option offense,* u kinda didn't get to see how much a factor he could be in a prostyle offense, and u add in that elite size and strength, and u could really get yourself a steal with Stephen Hill...* Hill's a great player to pick if your a team that needs a WR, but your 1st couple picks* were other positons because of simply to good of value, and in early RD 3,* u take stephen hill, becuase u still got a chance of getting RD 1 type production while still filling other positons with your first couple picks..*The same could be said about Streeter of Miami... I actually woulden't mind the giants taking a gamble on either streeter or hill if they were there in RD 3(highly doubtful), to kinda fill the big redzone threat that Plax used to play for us, with the ability to get deep as well....* If we are to pick a WR, i'm thinking a big strong long striding WR is the way we'll go, with the idea that Jerrnigan will take over the Mario role down the line for us(i think Mario is 100pct gone)[/quote]
    I feel the same way about hill he needs some polish but he's
    got serious potential. I really wouldn't mind him as our second rd pick if he's there.

[quote user="BluGiantPies"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="BluGiantPies"]What does everybody think about Stephen hill wr Georgia tech? I've seen him projected between late first to early third. Pretty big gap there.[/quote] I think he is very underrated. One of his biggest strengths is his very good body control. Almost nearly as good as Justin Blackmon's and Alshon Jeffrey except Stephen has had a number of concentration issues. Definitely a very nice option to have in the mid rounds but I see his stock going high[/quote] The thing about hill is his potential is through the roof*, because of his playing in a option offense,* u kinda didn't get to see how much a factor he could be in a prostyle offense, and u add in that elite size and strength, and u could really get yourself a steal with Stephen Hill...* Hill's a great player to pick if your a team that needs a WR, but your 1st couple picks* were other positons because of simply to good of value, and in early RD 3,* u take stephen hill, becuase u still got a chance of getting RD 1 type production while still filling other positons with your first couple picks..*The same could be said about Streeter of Miami... I actually woulden't mind the giants taking a gamble on either streeter or hill if they were there in RD 3(highly doubtful), to kinda fill the big redzone threat that Plax used to play for us, with the ability to get deep as well....* If we are to pick a WR, i'm thinking a big strong long striding WR is the way we'll go, with the idea that Jerrnigan will take over the Mario role down the line for us(i think Mario is 100pct gone)[/quote]
    I feel the same way about hill he needs some polish but he's
    got serious potential. I really wouldn't mind him as our second rd pick if he's there.[/quote]Hills hands are suspect and shows lapses of concentration. The concentration thing could be he only gets thrown to 3 times a game.

Streeter is an awful route runner

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]I think Fletcher Cox may be the best DT in this class. The last 7 games of the season he just mauled people. He has elite agility,great speed and a high running motor. The only thing holding him back is his technique which is sloppy.I think he will run faster then Austin at the combine as well. He is scheme specific as he really only is a gap shooter. I have seen Mock drafts with the Eagles taking him.I really hope they dont.he would be an absolute terror in there defense[/quote]I've been high on Fletcher COx, and hes a guy id love if somehow snuck to the giants... I got em right there with Devon Still, and that is pretty close, and ahead of brockers... Cox has mauling strength and just bulldozes his way into the backfield... I would hate the Eagles to draft him...

never got to do my last mock after the super bowl, so i'm doing it now.. What a ride, the 2011 season was for us..

1. Dwayne Allen Te Clemson- I think Allen makes to much sense, and if hes there, with the injury to ballard and beckum, will be the pick... Allen would also help ease the pain of losing mario as well(if we do lose mario, which i think we will)

2. Bobbie Massie Ot Ole Miss- A really solid tackle prospect, whos under the radar some , for the bad season the rebels had this past yr, but i can remember seeing Massie as a 1st rder by some going into this past season.. Massie would give us depth at the Tackle positon, which is a need, and he could challenge James Brewer for the future at RT, and probably fill in for Will Beatty down the line at LT if need be...

3. Nigel Bradham Lb Fla St- Good looking thumper from FLA ST, who could probably play Strongside, and weakside if need be.... Great intensity, which would fit well with the young players we got coming along on defnese..

4. Vick Ballard Rb Miss St- Thumper would be great duo back with Bradshaw going forward, regardless if we keep BJ or not.. Very underrated in a class full of depth at RB...

5. Tysyn Hartman S Kan St- good size and length, and makes plays.. Was heart of backfield on stong defensive unit at K-st this past season... Kinda flying under the radar, and could fill the role Deon Grant played for us the past couple seasons..

6. Chandler Harnish Qb No Illinois- Nice developmental QB, who can run with the ball and throw it..

7. D'anton Lynn Cb Penn St- fits the giants prefrence of bigger stronger CB's, and could possibly stick..

+ Reply to Thread