[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]
never got to do my last mock after the super bowl, so i'm doing it now.. What a ride, the 2011 season was for us..
1. Dwayne Allen Te Clemson- I think Allen makes to much sense, and if hes there, with the injury to ballard and beckum, will be the pick... Allen would also help ease the pain of losing mario as well(if we do lose mario, which i think we will)
2. Bobbie Massie Ot Ole Miss- A really solid tackle prospect, whos under the radar some , for the bad season the rebels had this past yr, but i can remember seeing Massie as a 1st rder by some going into this past season.. Massie would give us depth at the Tackle positon, which is a need, and he could challenge James Brewer for the future at RT, and probably fill in for Will Beatty down the line at LT if need be...
3. Nigel Bradham Lb Fla St- Good looking thumper from FLA ST, who could probably play Strongside, and weakside if need be.... Great intensity, which would fit well with the young players we got coming along on defnese..
4. Vick Ballard Rb Miss St- Thumper would be great duo back with Bradshaw going forward, regardless if we keep BJ or not.. Very underrated in a class full of depth at RB...
5. Tysyn Hartman S Kan St- good size and length, and makes plays.. Was heart of backfield on stong defensive unit at K-st this past season... Kinda flying under the radar, and could fill the role Deon Grant played for us the past couple seasons..
6. Chandler Harnish Qb No Illinois- Nice developmental QB, who can run with the ball and throw it..
7. D'anton Lynn Cb Penn St- fits the giants prefrence of bigger stronger CB's, and could possibly stick..[/quote]Love rounds 2-4. I like Allen, I just prefer Fleener and I really don't even want a TE with the first pick. So overall, very good. Massie will be a stud.[/quote] Massie weighed in at 6ft 6in 316lbs with 35in arms... I like em more and more... This guys gonna be a freaking stud!~