+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 562 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344352392442 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

Im taking a Pass Rusher

Going with Mercilus? I think he's great value at 32 myself but I suppose you could go in another direction.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="TheEnigma"]Oh wow, no one picked Mercilus yet? That's nuts.[/quote] Most Draftniks arent overly high on Mercilus. Most ive talked to grade him out as a 2nd rounder.[/quote] Rob Rangs got him going 20th overall, and Walts got him going 20th overall, as is his partner, and Pat Kirwins got him in 1st rd, and Pete Prisco got em in the 1st rd, and Bucky Brooks and Chad Reuter both have em 1st rd(20th overall), and Albert Breer of NFL.Com has em going 1st rd 13th overall, and Steve Wyche got em 1st rd..

I don't know what people have em not going 1st rd, but its nuts.. The guys the complete package... A explosive 1st step, with a non stop motor, and not only gets sacks and TFL, but forces turnovers...

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Going with Mercilus? I think he's great value at 32 myself but I suppose you could go in another direction.[/quote] Theres zero chance Mercilus makes it to pick 32, and if he does, its a miracle, and we better not blow it...

Im doing an expert mock right now and he is on the board. Im leaning towards Branch though.
    I wanted barron he just went.

Best players left are

Branch
    Mercilus
    Reyes
    Jeffery
    Randle
    Fleener

http://nfldraftwizard.com/

The Pats guy was going to take Barron as well he was never getting to me. I should of moved up and got Fletcher Cox but I was trying to stay realistic

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]I could take Alshon Jeffery he is still on the board[/quote] I was thinking about what we'd do if Jeffery was on the board at 32.. I like him better then Reuben Randle.. Jeffery would seem to give us a complete Mix of talents at the WR positon..

Out of that list, it would have to be Mercilus, Branch, or Fleener for me. I guess it depends on what kind of pass rusher you like though between Mericilus and Branch.

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Out of that list, it would have to be Mercilus, Branch, or Fleener for me. I guess it depends on what kind of pass rusher you like though between Mericilus and Branch.[/quote]Thats the 3 Im deciding between. I hope they make my choice easy. I think Branch is more explosive off the edge and fits Situational pass rusher role better then Mercilus. The thing is if they resign Osi though . I wish they waited till after FA

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="BigBlue2010"]How many rounds are you doing Redeye? I'm beginning to think Giants get great value going DL #1, CB #2 TE/OL 3 & 4 and then hear everyone say Jerry slaughtered the draft. I'm very curious to see how your draft goes.[/quote]Its 7 Rounds its on [link]http://nfldraftwizard.com/[/link] 17. Cincinnati Bengals (OAK): Kendall Wright-Wide Receiver-Baylor 18. San Diego Chargers: Jonathan Martin-Offensive Tackle-Stanford 19. Chicago Bears: Dre Kirkpatrick-Cornerback-Alabama 20. Tennessee Titans: Peter Konz-Center/Guard-Wisconsin 21. Denver Broncos (CIN): Stephen Hill-Wide Receiver-Georgia Tech 22. St. Louis Rams (CLE): Fletcher Cox-Defensive Tackle-Mississippi State 23. Houston Texans (Det): Mohamed Sanu-Wide Receiver-Rutgers I was hoping Cox fell to me. The Rams draft has been great they ended up with Claiborne and Cox after trading the 2nd pick[/quote] In possibly the deepest WR class ever(ya i said ever), where u coulden't convince me if u tried that guys like Juron Criner, Tommy Streeter, Ty Hilton, Marv McNutt, Brian Quick, Marvin Jones, Joe Adams, Jarious Wright, Nick Toon, Jeff Fuller, Dwight Jones, Chris Givens, Aj Jenkins, Rueben Randle, and Ryan Broyles, coulden't possibly be better then guys like Sanu and Stephen Hill, u got Hill and Sanu going in the TOP 23???lol I hope those Guys GM in the real draft!

+ Reply to Thread