+ Reply to Thread
Page 343 of 562 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344345353393443 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="BigBlue2010"]How many rounds are you doing Redeye? I'm beginning to think Giants get great value going DL #1, CB #2 TE/OL 3 & 4 and then hear everyone say Jerry slaughtered the draft. I'm very curious to see how your draft goes.[/quote]Its 7 Rounds its on [link]http://nfldraftwizard.com/[/link] 17. Cincinnati Bengals (OAK): Kendall Wright-Wide Receiver-Baylor 18. San Diego Chargers: Jonathan Martin-Offensive Tackle-Stanford 19. Chicago Bears: Dre Kirkpatrick-Cornerback-Alabama 20. Tennessee Titans: Peter Konz-Center/Guard-Wisconsin 21. Denver Broncos (CIN): Stephen Hill-Wide Receiver-Georgia Tech 22. St. Louis Rams (CLE): Fletcher Cox-Defensive Tackle-Mississippi State 23. Houston Texans (Det): Mohamed Sanu-Wide Receiver-Rutgers I was hoping Cox fell to me. The Rams draft has been great they ended up with Claiborne and Cox after trading the 2nd pick[/quote] In possibly the deepest WR class ever(ya i said ever), where u coulden't convince me if u tried that guys like Juron Criner, Tommy Streeter, Ty Hilton, Marv McNutt, Brian Quick, Marvin Jones, Joe Adams, Jarious Wright, Nick Toon, Jeff Fuller, Dwight Jones, Chris Givens, Aj Jenkins, Rueben Randle, and Ryan Broyles, coulden't possibly be better then guys like Sanu and Stephen Hill,* u got Hill and Sanu going in the TOP 23???lol** I hope those Guys GM in the real draft![/quote]I like these WR's but I think i will wait and take one who falls in the 3rd or 4th round. Fleener is the easy pick for me to make. Its 1 u cant really argue with

Oh mah gawd...

This Lions guy needs to hurry up :P

The guy from the Pats says he is on the clock but I dont see a pick up from the LIons

I wonder if they will keep going or stop like they said they would

Lions took Dennard . I think I will go with the safe pick, Fill a need and go with Fleener. He is worth the #32 pick. Anyone think thats a bad choice

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Lions took Dennard . I think I will go with the safe pick, Fill a need and go with Fleener. He is worth the #32 pick. Anyone think thats a bad choice[/quote]It's not the sexiest pick but it's pretty solid.

My Post Combine Mock Draft... Last one till after FA'cy, or during FA'cy...

1. Peter Konz C Wisconsin- At one point, i thought no way he'd be there at 32, but its a possiblity, from what i've seen around the web.. Konz has the size to play G as well as C, and we love versatility, and he comes from a great running program, and all around Oline program.. Konz would probably have Reese rushing in the Pick for us, if hes on the board...

2. Casey Hayward CB Vanderbilt- My 2nd ranked CB in the entire draft, is one of the most underrated prospects in the entire country.. He plays the run well, and is a true ballhawk, whos very smart and savy..

3. Audie Cole LB Nc State- Cole looks great on the field, and thats where it matters, and if he falls to the end of RD 3, we should definetly pounce.. Hes got the Size to play SLB, as well as the expierence in the Middle.. Hes a gritty, hardnosed player, who can really thump ball carriers...

4. Demario Davis OLB Arkansas St- To much value in RD 4 to pass us, and should really solitfy our LB unit for the forseeable future.. I've raved about Davis for awhile now, and he killed it at the Combine, looking exactly how u would expect him to look, if u seen him beast around on the field.. This guys a freaking missle!

5. Danny Coale WR Va Tech- I think this kid would fit in perfectly to our WR unit... Hes got great hands, and knows how to get open.. Hes no slouch when it comes to the acrobatic catch as well...

6. George Bryan TE Nc State- Falls to rd 6 because of slow yr, but was once a 2nd-4th rd prospect, and Reese knows value... If Bryan falls to RD 6, he'd be big value, at a positon of need..

7. Sean Richardson SS Vanderbilt- Richardson was a huge part of Vandys stout Defense this past season.. He can really lay the wood, and plays the run well, and has the size to possibly take over the positon that Deon Grant played for us as a S/LB hybrid type..

[quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Lions took Dennard . I think I will go with the safe pick, Fill a need and go with Fleener. He is worth the #32 pick. Anyone think thats a bad choice[/quote]It's not the sexiest pick but it's pretty solid.[/quote]
    Really who else do I take
    Hightower
    Branch
    Mercilus

From a pass rusher to Fleener in 10 minutes. haha. You know I say Donta Hightower but Fleener is a good get... I think you could go TE later, but it's definitely a pretty safe and solid pick.

[quote user="critters"]From a pass rusher to Fleener in 10 minutes. haha. You know I say Donta Hightower but Fleener is a good get... I think you could go TE later, but it's definitely a pretty safe and solid pick.
    [/quote]I think the pass rushers are better players but going before FA TE makes more sense.

+ Reply to Thread