+ Reply to Thread
Page 350 of 562 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360400450 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]*Bobbie Massie is great Value at the end of RD 3.. I'd take him! Also, Brandon Thompson is abum, in my opinion..* I'd consider Audie Cole for us if hes out there still, as well...[/quote]Its Massie so far 1. Coby Fleener TE 2. Trumaine Johnson CB/S 3. Bobby Massie OT[/quote] That would be a very nice first 3rds in my opinion..** Its actually one of the better mocks i've seen, for the prospects i'm interested in...

Whats taking so long for the next team to pick in RD 3? They've been on Lions pick of Jared crick in RD 3 forever..

[/quote]Its done the guy hasnt updated it yet. It took forever
    88 Osweiler Broncos
    89-Josh Norman, Dolphins
    90-Brandon Thompson, Saints
    91-Robert Turbin Steelers
    92-Malik Jackson Lions
    93. Lepnard Johnson Lions
    94 Dwight Bentley Pats
    95 Bobby Massie Giants

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Bobbie Massie is great Value at the end of RD 3.. I'd take him! Also, Brandon Thompson is abum, in my opinion.. I'd consider Audie Cole for us if hes out there still, as well...[/quote]Its Massie so far 1. Coby Fleener TE 2. Trumaine Johnson CB/S 3. Bobby Massie OT[/quote] That would be a very nice first 3rds in my opinion.. Its actually one of the better mocks i've seen, for the prospects i'm interested in...

Whats taking so long for the next team to pick in RD 3? They've been on Lions pick of Jared crick in RD 3 forever..

[/quote]Its done the guy hasnt updated it yet. It took forever 88 Osweiler Broncos 89-Josh Norman, Dolphins 90-Brandon Thompson, Saints 91-Robert Turbin Steelers 92-Malik Jackson Lions 93. Lepnard Johnson Lions 94 Dwight Bentley Pats 95 Bobby Massie Giants[/quote] Nice! Keep posting every 10picks or so, as i'm very interested in the results.. Are u going 7rds? I enjoy putting my 2cents in...

Bernard PIerce is still out there, but i doubt he makes it to u in RD 4.. Also, u still got Nigel Bradham, Audie Cole, Juron Criner, Demario Davis, Dajohn Harris, Tyrone Crawford, Marvin Jones, Jarius Wright, Aj Jenkins, David Molk, Vick Ballard, Ryan Broyles(value, if gets over injury, u got a steal), and Derek Wolfe..

my big board would be something like this(all thoguh i could be forgetting someone..

1. Bernard Pierce RB Temple

2. Audie Cole LB Nc State

3. Dajohn Harris DT U.S.C

4. Demario Davis LB Ark St

5. Nigel Bradham LB Fla St

6. Jarius Wright WR Ark

7. Derek Wolfe DT Cincy

8. Ryan Broyles WR OU

9. Tyrone Crawford DE Boise St

10. Aj Jenkins WR Illinois

whoops, drop everyone after number 2 down a spot, as Juron Criner would be 2 on my big board.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Here is Tony Paulines Top 33 that he gets from info from NFL Scouts. Frickin Poe is #3. I havent seen much of Poe but what I have he plays nowhere near his measurements. 1. Andrew Luck – QB – Stanford 2. Robert Griffin III – QB – Baylor 3. Dontari Poe – NT – Memphis 4. Melvin Ingram – OLB – South Carolina 5. Trent Richardson – RB – Alabama 6. Matt Kalil – OT – USC 7. Justin Blackmon – WR – Oklahoma State 8. Morris Claiborne – CB – LSU 9. Fletcher Cox – DT – Mississippi State 10. Quinton Coples – DE – North Carolina 11. David DeCastro – OG – Stanford 12. Dre’ Kirkpatrick – CB – Alabama 13. Michael Brockers – DT – LSU 14. Jonathan Martin – OT – Stanford 15. Michael Floyd – WR – Notre Dame 16. Cordy Glenn – OL – Georgia 17. Devon Still – DT – Penn State 18. Whitney Mercilus – DE – Illinois 19. Coby Fleener – TE – Stanford 20. Nick Perry – DE – USC 21. Luke Kuechly – LB – Boston College 22. Kevin Zeitler – OG – Wisconsin 23. Ryan Tannehill – QB – Texas A&M 24. Doug Martin – RB – Boise State 25. Jerel Worthy – DT – Michigan State 26. Bobby Wagner – LB – Utah State 27. Stephon Gilmore – CB – South Carolina 28. Kendall Wright – WR – Baylor 29. Dwayne Allen – TE – Clemson 30. Donta Hightower – LB – Alabama 31. Kendall Reyes – DT – UConn 32. Stephen Hill – WR - Georgia Tech 33. Riley Reiff – OG – Iowa[/quote] Well, alot of these are guys i pegged awhile back as guys i raved about or expected to be risers.. So obviously i agree with alot of it.

I totally understand Doug Martin, as hes a special kinda RB in my opinion, and i feel is little risk... Fletcher Cox has been one of a handful of guys i really rave about.. Dwayne Allen dosen't surprise me, even with his combine, i still expect him to be stellar, and u can see it in his on field play, that hes more of a leaper and gets off the line faster type TE then it showed at the combine.. Kendall Reyes is a guy i thought would rise, and everyone knows how i feel about Mercilus, and Wagner for that matter...

I don't agree with Worthy(all though i could see the Giants being heavily intersted with him at last pick rd 1, and Tannehill i think is along way away or just isn't as good as we thought, and Kuechly should be in the 10-15range.. No surprise about Cordy Glenn after his combine...

Poe at 3rd overall is completely ridiculous. Way, way too raw and unproductive to be that high

Poe seems like a more dynamic version of Linval Joseph, who was getting some hype before the draft going late into the first round but eventually was drafted in the middle of the second round. No way that guy should be in mccoy/suh range imo

[quote user="Neverend"]Poe at 3rd overall is completely ridiculous. Way, way too raw and unproductive to be that high Poe seems like a more dynamic version of Linval Joseph, who was getting some hype before the draft going late into the first round but eventually was drafted in the middle of the second round. No way that guy should be in mccoy/suh range imo[/quote] The thing POE"s got going for him is being able to move well at that size... Theres just a monsterus market for NT's his size that can also move, with so few of em around... Therefore hes gonna go way higher then his on field production would have him going, just on pure size and ability to move..

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Neverend"]Poe at 3rd overall is completely ridiculous. Way, way too raw and unproductive to be that high Poe seems like a more dynamic version of Linval Joseph, who was getting some hype before the draft going late into the first round but eventually was drafted in the middle of the second round. No way that guy should be in mccoy/suh range imo[/quote] The thing POE"s got going for him is being able to move well at that size... Theres just a monsterus market for* NT's his size that can also move, with so few of em around... Therefore hes gonna go way higher then his on field production would have him going, just on pure size and ability to move..[/quote]

Yeah, I agree and I can see why. Drafting him in the top 10 would be pretty risky. I think its safer he goes to a team in the 20s where he can sit behind a veteran or be under a good coaching staff and organization while he develops his technique. Thats me personally.. but hes probably going to go top 12

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]*Bobbie Massie is great Value at the end of RD 3.. I'd take him! Also, Brandon Thompson is abum, in my opinion..* I'd consider Audie Cole for us if hes out there still, as well...[/quote]Its Massie so far 1. Coby Fleener TE 2. Trumaine Johnson CB/S 3. Bobby Massie OT[/quote] That would be a very nice first 3rds in my opinion..** Its actually one of the better mocks i've seen, for the prospects i'm interested in...

[/quote]Its done the guy hasnt updated it yet. It took forever 88 Osweiler Broncos 89-Josh Norman, Dolphins 90-Brandon Thompson, Saints 91-Robert Turbin Steelers 92-Malik Jackson Lions 93. Lepnard Johnson Lions 94 Dwight Bentley Pats 95 Bobby Massie Giants[/quote]* Nice! Keep posting every 10picks or so, as i'm very interested in the results.. Are u going 7rds?** I enjoy putting my 2cents in...

Bernard PIerce is still out there, but i doubt he makes it to u in RD 4..* Also,* u still got Nigel Bradham, Audie Cole, Juron Criner, Demario Davis, Dajohn Harris, Tyrone Crawford, Marvin Jones, Jarius Wright, Aj Jenkins, David Molk, Vick Ballard, Ryan Broyles(value, if gets over injury, u got a steal), and Derek Wolfe..

my big board would be something like this(all thoguh i could be forgetting someone..

6. Jarius Wright WR Ark

7. Derek Wolfe DT Cincy

8. Ryan Broyles WR OU

[/quote]Im hoping to get either a RB WR or LB with the next pick

[quote user="Neverend"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Neverend"]Poe at 3rd overall is completely ridiculous. Way, way too raw and unproductive to be that high Poe seems like a more dynamic version of Linval Joseph, who was getting some hype before the draft going late into the first round but eventually was drafted in the middle of the second round. No way that guy should be in mccoy/suh range imo[/quote] The thing POE"s got going for him is being able to move well at that size... Theres just a monsterus market for NT's his size that can also move, with so few of em around... Therefore hes gonna go way higher then his on field production would have him going, just on pure size and ability to move..[/quote] Yeah, I agree and I can see why. Drafting him in the top 10 would be pretty risky. I think its safer he goes to a team in the 20s where he can sit behind a veteran or be under a good coaching staff and organization while he develops his technique. Thats me personally.. but hes probably going to go top 12[/quote] Oh, i totally agree.. I figured people would learn after the Tyson jackson debacle, as hes been nowhere near the 3rd overall pick good in his career, but again, guys with big mamouth size that can move are always gonna be in ridiculous demand with so few of em around... I'm happy POE is going earlier now, because it gives us a chance to have someone else really good drop down and who knows, possibly trade up to get, or someone drops right to us...

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Bobbie Massie is great Value at the end of RD 3.. I'd take him! Also, Brandon Thompson is abum, in my opinion.. I'd consider Audie Cole for us if hes out there still, as well...[/quote]Its Massie so far 1. Coby Fleener TE 2. Trumaine Johnson CB/S 3. Bobby Massie OT[/quote] That would be a very nice first 3rds in my opinion.. Its actually one of the better mocks i've seen, for the prospects i'm interested in...

[/quote]Its done the guy hasnt updated it yet. It took forever 88 Osweiler Broncos 89-Josh Norman, Dolphins 90-Brandon Thompson, Saints 91-Robert Turbin Steelers 92-Malik Jackson Lions 93. Lepnard Johnson Lions 94 Dwight Bentley Pats 95 Bobby Massie Giants[/quote] Nice! Keep posting every 10picks or so, as i'm very interested in the results.. Are u going 7rds? I enjoy putting my 2cents in...

Bernard PIerce is still out there, but i doubt he makes it to u in RD 4.. Also, u still got Nigel Bradham, Audie Cole, Juron Criner, Demario Davis, Dajohn Harris, Tyrone Crawford, Marvin Jones, Jarius Wright, Aj Jenkins, David Molk, Vick Ballard, Ryan Broyles(value, if gets over injury, u got a steal), and Derek Wolfe..

6. Jarius Wright WR Ark

7. Derek Wolfe DT Cincy

8. Ryan Broyles WR OU

[/quote]Im hoping to get either a RB WR or LB with the next pick[/quote] I gotta feeling your gonna go Jarius Wright.. I know ur draft ways pretty well, and he seems like a guy u would be interested in in RD 4... Just a hunch though, as he could also be off the board... I'd also have DT and DE on my radar though, with guys like ROcky Bernard being a FA, and OSI and Tuck being oldish, and it playing such a big part in the GIANTS success.. Dajohn Harris, Derek Wolfe, Tyrone Crawford are solid value in RD 4...

+ Reply to Thread