+ Reply to Thread
Page 354 of 562 FirstFirst ... 254304344352353354355356364404454 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Just posted on twitter that Dajohn Harris has a hole in his heart. Probably wont get drafted at all. Wish i knew that yesterday. I really think he is underrated. Perfect for the giants versatile enough to play anywhere inside[/quote]

Depends on how bad it is. I have the same condition and have been given the green light to run marathons. He'll just go through some heavy testing.

[quote user="critters"]Vick Ballard lasted til the 6th? Does anyone watch SEC football?!
    [/quote] Thats nothing.. I seen some crazy ones on there, but then again, there will be some crazy ones come draft day as well.. Juron Criner to the jets mid 4th was crazy.. No way he lasts even close to that.. But its still really cool, and i like following it...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="critters"]Vick Ballard lasted til the 6th? Does anyone watch SEC football?!
    [/quote]* Thats nothing.. I seen some crazy ones on there, but then again, there will be some crazy ones come draft day as well..* Juron Criner to the jets mid 4th was crazy..* No way he lasts even close to that.. But its still really cool, and i like following it...[/quote]Yeah still got 32 people from draft sites and team Blogs picking the players they think that fit their team. Guys fall all the time. How many would of guessed the Giants getting Greg Jones in the 6th . A lot of the Giants picks Iast year were considered steals same thing here.
    I hope that Tyrone Crawford Falls to me. I think people just forgot about him.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

Redeyes Draft is looking very nice so far...

1. Coby Fleener TE Stanford

2. Trumaine Johnson CB/FS Montana

3. Bobbie Massie OT Ole Miss

4. Dajohn Harris DT U.S.C

5. Nigel Bradham OLB Florida St

[/quote]No complaints w/ this right here. I'm not sure if Massie will still be on the board at the tail end of round 3 though. Same goes w/ Dajohn Harris and Nigel Bradham. Aren't they projected to go higher than this?
    [/quote]Yeah they were on the board when I picked. Nigel Bradham for the most part Ive seen late 3 early 4 I got him with the last pick of the 5th. Bradham has instinct problems so I think he may go later then most are predicting.Where im getting him though its Special teams at worst and his size/speed is great for that. Massie in another expert mock went pick #52 I got him at #95. Harris, Wes Bunting for instance has #84 overall on his top 100. I got him at #127. Trumaine Johnson is about right I think. A bunch of GM's got upset when I made that pick because they wanted him. The top CB's and Safeties went early I wouldnt of got one if I waited. Fleener ended up being my worst valued pick depending on who u listen to. I think he is well worth the pick. Others who just look at him as a TE will disagree. I look at Fleener as a playmaker, an offensive weapon. He averaged almost 20 YPC and scored 10 Touchdowns. I think people dont see the potential thats here. Ballard is not a Seam stretcher, Fleener is. Now think about this when Fleener runs the Seam he will attract a LB short and a safety deep freeing the middle for crossing patterns to Nicks and Cruz who will have 1 less guy in the box to have to beat. Fleener will further widen the field for the Giants and give them another red zone option.[/quote]Yeah, this mock looks really good, it fills need and you're getting really great value at the same time. Where are rounds 6 and 7? We'll know about the comp picks at the end of the month, right?
    [/quote]6 and 7 are today no Comp picks yet. The one after FA will have them[/quote]Any good RB's still left on the board? Maybe another CB to play in the slot for nickel/dime situations? This draft class seems to be deep in those two positions. What round did "Touchdown" Tommy Streeter go in?
    [/quote] Here it is if u want to look [link]http://nfldraftwizard.com/[/link][/quote] That stinks about Dajohn Harris!!! He was pretty solid Value end of RD 4, where u got em redeye... Also, Vick Ballard right before RD 7 is solid value as well.. I love your draft if we take out the news we found out about Harris..

Theres still some good players, as this draft is ridiculously deep.. Gerrell Robinson, Danny Coale, Tim Benford, Derek Moye, Lavon Brazill, and Jordan White are there at WR... Scott Solomon is still there at DE... Also, William Vlachos and Garth Gerhart are a couple of good Centers, if your getting em in RD 7...

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="critters"]Vick Ballard lasted til the 6th? Does anyone watch SEC football?!
    [/quote] Thats nothing.. I seen some crazy ones on there, but then again, there will be some crazy ones come draft day as well.. Juron Criner to the jets mid 4th was crazy.. No way he lasts even close to that.. But its still really cool, and i like following it...[/quote]Yeah still got 32 people from draft sites and team Blogs picking the players they think that fit their team. Guys fall all the time. How many would of guessed the Giants getting Greg Jones in the 6th . A lot of the Giants picks Iast year were considered steals same thing here. I hope that Tyrone Crawford Falls to me. I think people just forgot about him.[/quote] Ya, i just assumed Ty Crawford was gone! He'd be awesome value in RD 7!! ANd your right on about Greg Jones and plenty of other guys that fall in every draft, as teams get alot of players that specifcally fit there teams.. My big board for your rd 7 would be something like this

1. Tyrone Crawford DE Boise St

2. Danny Coale WR Va Tech- I think hed fit Giants like a glove

3. Gerrell Robinson WR Arz St

4. Tim Benford Tenn St- nice upside player

5. William Vlachos C Bama- another interior lineman is always nice to have

6. Scott Solomon DE Rice- A top sleeper of mine, had very good combine

7. William Vlachos C Bama- Comes from good program, and we could use interior lineman

8. Lavon Brazill WR Ohio U- Productive player who has some skills

9. Garth Gerhart C Arz St- One of my biggest C sleepers..

10. Sean Richardson SS Vanderbilt- In the box safety with size, who has some appeal..

Just missed- Sean Cattouse SS Cal, Chandler Harnish QB No Ill

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

[/quote]No complaints w/ this right here. I'm not sure if Massie will still be on the board at the tail end of round 3 though. Same goes w/ Dajohn Harris and Nigel Bradham. Aren't they projected to go higher than this?
    [/quote]Yeah they were on the board when I picked. Nigel Bradham for the most part Ive seen late 3 early 4 I got him with the last pick of the 5th. Bradham has instinct problems so I think he may go later then most are predicting.Where im getting him though its Special teams at worst and his size/speed is great for that. Massie in another expert mock went pick #52 I got him at #95. Harris, Wes Bunting for instance has #84 overall on his top 100. I got him at #127. Trumaine Johnson is about right I think. A bunch of GM's got upset when I made that pick because they wanted him. The top CB's and Safeties went early I wouldnt of got one if I waited. Fleener ended up being my worst valued pick depending on who u listen to. I think he is well worth the pick. Others who just look at him as a TE will disagree. I look at Fleener as a playmaker, an offensive weapon. He averaged almost 20 YPC and scored 10 Touchdowns. I think people dont see the potential thats here. Ballard is not a Seam stretcher, Fleener is. Now think about this when Fleener runs the Seam he will attract a LB short and a safety deep freeing the middle for crossing patterns to Nicks and Cruz who will have 1 less guy in the box to have to beat. Fleener will further widen the field for the Giants and give them another red zone option.[/quote]Yeah, this mock looks really good, it fills need and you're getting really great value at the same time. Where are rounds 6 and 7? We'll know about the comp picks at the end of the month, right?
    [/quote]6 and 7 are today no Comp picks yet. The one after FA will have them[/quote]Any good RB's still left on the board? Maybe another CB to play in the slot for nickel/dime situations? This draft class seems to be deep in those two positions. What round did "Touchdown" Tommy Streeter go in?
    [/quote] Here it is if u want to look [link]http://nfldraftwizard.com/[/link][/quote] That stinks about Dajohn Harris!!! He was pretty solid Value end of RD 4, where u got em redeye... Also, Vick Ballard right before RD 7 is solid value as well.. I love your draft if we take out the news we found out about Harris..

Theres still some good players, as this draft is ridiculously deep.. Gerrell Robinson, Danny Coale, Tim Benford, Derek Moye, Lavon Brazill, and Jordan White are there at WR... Scott Solomon is still there at DE... Also, William Vlachos and Garth Gerhart are a couple of good Centers, if your getting em in RD 7...

[/quote]

Yeah the pick is Tyrone Crawford until he gets taken.Was thinking QB actually Chandler Harnish,Ryan Lindley, Austin Davis,Case Keenum there all still on the board. Donte Paige Moss even crossed my mind

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

[/quote]

Yeah the pick is Tyrone Crawford until he gets taken.Was thinking QB actually Chandler Harnish,Ryan Lindley, Austin Davis,Case Keenum there all still on the board. Donte Paige Moss even crossed my mind

[/quote] Ya, Tyrone Crawford has to be the pick if hes there.. Hes got alot of "justin tuck" in em, and could fit like a glove next to JPP when Tuck is gone.. I love the pick of Omar Bolden in RD 7 by the VIKINGS..

I'd say its Crawford or one of the WR's if i were picking.. Benford, Robinson, Coale, Brazill, Moye, and Jordan White are great 7th rd value..

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

*Redeyes Draft is looking very nice so far...

[/quote] Here it is if u want to look [link]http://nfldraftwizard.com/[/link][/quote]* That stinks about Dajohn Harris!!!* He was pretty solid Value end of RD 4, where u got em redeye... Also, Vick Ballard right before RD 7 is solid value as well..** I love your draft if* we take out the news we found out about Harris..***

Theres still some good players, as this draft is ridiculously deep..* Gerrell Robinson, Danny Coale, Tim Benford, Derek Moye, Lavon Brazill, and Jordan White are there at WR...* Scott Solomon is still there at DE...* Also, William Vlachos and Garth Gerhart are a couple of good Centers, if your getting em in RD 7...

[/quote]

Yeah the pick is Tyrone Crawford until he gets taken.Was thinking* QB* actually Chandler Harnish,Ryan Lindley, Austin Davis,Case Keenum *there all still on the board. Donte Paige Moss even crossed my mind

[/quote]* Ya, Tyrone Crawford has to be the pick if hes there.. Hes got alot of "justin tuck" in em, and could fit like a glove next to JPP when Tuck is gone..* I love the pick of Omar Bolden in RD 7 by the VIKINGS..**

I'd say its* Crawford or one of the WR's if i were picking.. Benford, Robinson, Coale, Brazill, Moye, and Jordan White are great 7th rd value..

[/quote]Im watching White as well.I wanted Greg Childs pissed he got pick. Ballards better though

All-Pro

[quote user="heavyhitter"]

Auburn Pro Day Results

Player Ht. Wt. 40 Yd Vertical Long jump 60 Yd. shuttle 225 bench
    Chandler Brooks, PK 5-11 3/8 178
    Wes Byrum, PK 6-1 3/8 220
    Eltoro Freeman, LB 5-10 1/2 236 4.70/4.82 36.5" 9'6"/9'11 1/2" 11.74 28
    Josh Harris, DS 6-0 7/8 249 4.95/4.85 30"/31" 9'7"/9'11 1/2" 11.74 16
    Wes Holland, RB 5-10 211 4.71/4.83 29.5" 9'4"/9'8" 12.29 19
    Brandon Mosley, OL 6-5 1/2 311
    Eric Smith, FB 5-9 1/2 246 4.96/4.99 26" 8'9"/8'10" 12.22 13
    Neiko Thorpe, DB 6-0 1/4 198 4.42/4.40 37"/38" 11'5"/11'4" 11.87* 4
    Barrett Trotter, QB 6-0 7/8 215 4.95/4.82 32.5"/34" 9'8"/9'7 1/2"
    Jay Wisner, WR 5-11 1/4 192 4.68/4.68 34.5"/36" 9'11"/10'3" 11.46 11
    * Slipped during the shuttle.
    [/quote]
    Neiko thorpe has the measurements of a giants corner.

He any good?

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="heavyhitter"]

Auburn Pro Day Results

Player Ht. Wt. 40 Yd Vertical Long jump 60 Yd. shuttle 225 bench
    Chandler Brooks, PK 5-11 3/8 178
    Wes Byrum, PK 6-1 3/8 220
    Eltoro Freeman, LB 5-10 1/2 236 4.70/4.82 36.5" 9'6"/9'11 1/2" 11.74 28
    Josh Harris, DS 6-0 7/8 249 4.95/4.85 30"/31" 9'7"/9'11 1/2" 11.74 16
    Wes Holland, RB 5-10 211 4.71/4.83 29.5" 9'4"/9'8" 12.29 19
    Brandon Mosley, OL 6-5 1/2 311
    Eric Smith, FB 5-9 1/2 246 4.96/4.99 26" 8'9"/8'10" 12.22 13
    Neiko Thorpe, DB 6-0 1/4 198 4.42/4.40 37"/38" 11'5"/11'4" 11.87* 4
    Barrett Trotter, QB 6-0 7/8 215 4.95/4.82 32.5"/34" 9'8"/9'7 1/2"
    Jay Wisner, WR 5-11 1/4 192 4.68/4.68 34.5"/36" 9'11"/10'3" 11.46 11
    * Slipped during the shuttle.
    [/quote] Neiko thorpe has the measurements of a giants corner. He any good?[/quote] Ya, hes a solid sleeper, but whats up with the 4reps on the bench? I think Tom Coughlin could beat that..lol

+ Reply to Thread