[quote user="nycsportzfan"]

*Rumour Has it that Stephon Gilmore is right there with Dre Kirkpatrick as the Number 2 ranked CB in this yrs draft, which comes to no surprise for me, as i've been saying i'm not high on Dre Kirkpatrick, and presonally, i have Casey Hayward ranked higher as well as Gilmore.. I just don't see Kirkpatrick as more then a Dominque Rodgers-Cromartie type CB at his best...*** Heres my personal CB rankings, and u guys might laugh, because of how down i am on Dre Kirkpatrick..

1. Morris Claiborne LSU

2. Casey Hayward Vandy-* God, i love this kids game!

3. Janoris Jenkins No Ala

4. Stephon Gilmore S.Carolina

5. Josh Robinson UCF

6. Brandon Boykin Georgia

7. Dre Kirkpatrick Bama

8. Leonard Johson* Iowa St

9. Jamell Fleming Oklahoma

10. Omar Bolden- Kinda my sleeper CB.. I really like Bolden.. If healthy, he'd be sure 2nd rder...

Guys i don't like- Jayron Hosley,* Dwight Bently, Cliff Harris, Alphonso Dennard... I also got Trumaine Johnson more as a FS then CB... I love Trumaine Johnson by the way!* I like the Giants, like my CB's to have a bit of size to em, hence im just not a fan of guys like Cliff Harris and Jayron Hosley..* I make a exception for some, ala* Brandon Boykin..

[/quote]I agree with your list. I'm sure Claiborne, Jenkins and probably Kirkpatrick will be gone by 32. But I would not be disappointed with Gilmore, Robinson, Hayward or Fleming in the 2nd-4th rd area.

I too am a Hayward fan, hell I pull for Vandy living down here in the Nashville area. So when I see a Vandy player getting some love from the media and analysts, it makes me want them to succeed that much more.

And what I like about Boykin from Georgia, is that he can contribute in the kick return game.