[quote user="TheEnigma"]Since people here in the Draft section seem to understand football a bit better than in the TAGF section, I'll ask my James Brewer question here. Is it possible that we saw very little of Brewer because they are in the process of molding him into a LT? I just find it hard to believe that after the season McKenzie had that Brewer couldn't dethrone him from the RT position. It's also usually a long process to transition from the side you are used to so I think it's a realistic possibility. If so, do you think that it would put a larger need at the RT position and put us into play for someone like Bobby Massie? Let me know what you think whether it's a legitimate theory or if I'm trying to convince myself Brewer is better than he really is.[/quote] Redeye can vouch, i was a big James Brewer guy, and hes the guy i hoped for when our pick came up in RD 4, so i'll say what i've said back then, which is, that James Brewer tops out as a LT.. Hes obviously got the size and arm length to keep premier pass rushers from getting the edge, but also very good athletic ability, especially for a man his size.. Now, lets not forget Beatty was playing well before his injury, and i don't think he looks like he'd be a good RT, so unless injury, i see Brewer as a RT, but i think its possible if need be, that James Brewer be a very good LT in this league.. I'd of taken James Brewer over the guy the STEELERS took in RD 2, personally... Thats how good i think Brewer is.. I think we got a 2nd rd talent in RD 4...