+ Reply to Thread
Page 363 of 562 FirstFirst ... 263313353361362363364365373413463 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,630 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="heavyhitter"]Somebody who knows a thing or two about the salary cap, explain this to me. Cowboys, Redskins penalized for overspending[/quote]Think that the NFL warned teams not to have too many front loaded contracts for the 10-11 season since it was "pushing the rules" per say to avoid cap issues in future seasons. The Cowboys and Redskins were the biggest offenders by far.[/quote]Cowboys lose 10 million, Skins 36 million. That's a lot of money man for "pushing the rules". Not that I care, but after signing RG3 to his contract, they won't have much more money to play w/ after that.
    [/quote]Isn't that the year they signed Haynesworth? Must of really front loaded that contract of his I guess.

The Giants already have their slot, speed ball receiver in Jerrel Jernigan but thought I'd throw this guy's name in the mix. WR T.Y. Hilton ran a 4.34 twice on his pro day and looked pretty impressive according to scouts. I can see a team drafting Hilton somewhere in the mid-rounds much like Florida RB Chris Rainey. Both of those guys are mid rounders IMO and would be steals if they dropped into the late rounds. TY Hilton shows off speed for scouts at FIU Pro Day

All-Pro

So no one knows what time this thing starts?

Video of LB Vontaze Burfict, "I'm the best linebacker in this draft". http://www.baltimoreravens.com/media...5d2752a77f3bfb

Veteran

[quote user="TuckYou"]So no one knows what time this thing starts?[/quote]

after a quick looksee on NFL.com: 8:00pm April 26.

All-Pro

[quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="TuckYou"]So no one knows what time this thing starts?[/quote]

after a quick looksee on NFL.com: 8:00pm April 26.
    [/quote]

Reason I asked was because I saw 2 different times and had something planned that night.

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="heavyhitter"]Devon Still highlights - extended version

Brandon Boykin (UGA Highlights)

2012 NFL Prospect Highlights: Josh Robinson

Robert Turbin in BEAST MODE

[/quote]

I know some have his stock dropping of late. But, I still think Devon is my favorite DT prospect in this draft.
    [/quote]Brockers and Poe will be gone, Fletcher Cox has got to be up there w/ Still. Devon Still isn't gonna get a team many sacks, but he'll command double teams & clog up rushing lanes. Some have compared him to a poor man's Suh.
    [/quote]

I have read multiple rumors that Brockers is dropping like a stone because of his performance at the combine. He came in bigger than expected(322 lbs) , lifted way less than expected(19 reps) and ran in the bottom 3 of the DLman(5.33 40yd and 1.77 split), and showed very little explosion in the jump drills(8.9 braod and 26.5 vert). His long arms will be his saving grace.

But, dont be surprised if he drops to the mid/late 1st round.

[quote user="heavyhitter"]The Giants already have their slot, speed ball receiver in Jerrel Jernigan but thought I'd throw this guy's name in the mix. WR T.Y. Hilton ran a 4.34 twice on his pro day and looked pretty impressive according to scouts. I can see a team drafting Hilton somewhere in the mid-rounds much like Florida RB Chris Rainey. Both of those guys are mid rounders IMO and would be steals if they dropped into the late rounds. TY Hilton shows off speed for scouts at FIU Pro Day[/quote] I think Jerrnigan was way better then Hilton, so i agree, we got are slot/speed guy from the sun belt... Jerrnigan got a raw deal from a shaky preseason, but i'm expecting him to emerge this season...

+ Reply to Thread