+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 562 FirstFirst ... 267317357365366367368369377417467 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

This isn't really draft related per say, but i seen the Panthers Signed Mike Tolbert, and i wonder if Johnathan Stewart would be available via Trade? I'd be willing to trade a4th rd pick for him, if they'd be willing to do that? I don't know what Stewart is making money wise, but i wonder if they will be trading one of Johnathan Stewart or Deangelo Williams? I'd prefer Stewart, as he seems to have a good head on his shoulders, and hes got some real power, and picked it up as a reciever this past season, catching 47 balls... Stewart and Bradshaw would make a good duo, albeit, scary durable wise...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"] This isn't really draft related per say, but i seen the Panthers Signed Mike Tolbert, and i wonder if Johnathan Stewart would be available via Trade? I'd be willing to trade a4th rd pick for him, if they'd be willing to do that? I don't know what Stewart is making money wise, but i wonder if they will be trading one of Johnathan Stewart or Deangelo Williams? I'd prefer Stewart, as he seems to have a good head on his shoulders, and hes got some real power, and picked it up as a reciever this past season, catching 47 balls... Stewart and Bradshaw would make a good duo, albeit, scary durable wise...[/quote]
    I think the Panthers plan on using Tolbert at fullback....as for Stewart, this from the Charlotte Observer:

"Multiple team sources" tell the Charlotte Observer
    that Jonathan Stewart is "unlikely" to be traded despite the Panthers'
    addition of Mike Tolbert.
    The Panthers will
    face a tough decision when Stewart enters 2013 free agency, but for now
    they're poised to keep him along with DeAngelo Williams and Tolbert.
    Tolbert will likely shoulder some of the load on passing downs, and
    cover kicks on special teams. Stewart and Williams will be the primary
    backs. The Panthers could consider cutting Williams and re-signing
    Stewart next offseason, although releasing DeAngelo would cause a
    roughly $5 million cap hit in 2013.

So Marc Ross personally attended Brian Quick's and Chris Given's pro days

Love Givens.. would be a pretty good deep threat on this team

[quote user="Neverend"]So Marc Ross personally attended Brian Quick's and Chris Given's pro days Love Givens.. would be a pretty good deep threat on this team[/quote] I'm actually a big Brian Quick guy myself.. He gives us size at the positon, and has really strong hands, and can break tackles with his strength.. I think his skills would really work well with what we got at the positon all ready...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]* This isn't really draft related per say, but i seen the Panthers Signed Mike Tolbert, and i wonder if* Johnathan Stewart would be available via Trade? I'd be willing to trade a*4th rd pick for him, if they'd be willing to do that?* I don't know what Stewart is making money wise, but i* wonder if they will be trading one of Johnathan Stewart or Deangelo Williams?* I'd prefer Stewart, as he seems to have a good head on his shoulders, and hes got some real power, and picked it up as a reciever this past season, catching 47 balls...* Stewart and Bradshaw would make a good duo, albeit, scary durable wise...[/quote]No way would I trade for Deangelo Williams ridiculous contract

McNeese State pro day: 9 #NFL teams in attendance #Colts #Eagles #Giants #Packers #Rams #Saints #Seahawks #Texans moved indoors due to rain.

Sanu is meeting with the NY Giants

"Right now I have the Bengals and I think I have the Giants. I have a couple set up. We'll set up more after my Pro Day. It is exciting and a great process, and I'm just happy to be a part of it."

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Neverend"]So Marc Ross personally attended Brian Quick's and Chris Given's pro days Love Givens.. would be a pretty good deep threat on this team[/quote]** I'm actually a big Brian Quick guy myself.. He gives us size at the positon, and has really strong hands, and can break tackles with his strength..* I think his skills would really work well with what we got at the positon all ready...[/quote] I really like quick as well he's a Brandon Marshall like player without the baggage

Yeah the problem with Quick though is he's a raw route runner and he might struggle with the playbook and adjusting to this system

Because of it, his rookie year might be a redshirt year. Otherwise I have no problem with him and he has great upside, the type of player the giants really love

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Sanu is meeting with the NY Giants "Right now I have the Bengals and I think I have the Giants. I have a couple set up. We'll set up more after my Pro Day. It is exciting and a great process, and I'm just happy to be a part of it."[/quote] Ya, sanu makes sense for us, even though, i'm a tad higher on Juron Criner... I think Sanu's skills would fit in nicely with Nicks and Cruz and Jerrnigan...

+ Reply to Thread