+ Reply to Thread
Page 368 of 562 FirstFirst ... 268318358366367368369370378418468 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="Neverend"]Yeah the problem with Quick though is he's a raw route runner and he might struggle with the playbook and adjusting to this system Because of it, his rookie year might be a redshirt year. Otherwise I have no problem with him and he has great upside, the type of player the giants really love[/quote] Ya, but we got jerrnigan with a yr under his belt all ready, and if he don't work out, we got Hixon signed, and Barden on his last strike, so we should be able to give Quick a yr to learn, while playing a bit here and there... I read hes a real good kid with no off field problems at all, which is a plus... Hes got tremendous upside..

I like this Quote from the kid... " I'll just be happy to be drafted, i don't care where.. Being picked is only the first step... I don't care about the money, the money dosen't matter to me"... I got this off NFLDRAFTSCOUT... u cant copy and paste from there..

I just get teh feeling this kid really likes playing football, and obviously has all the physical tools, and those kids are fun to watch...

Just saw on Twitter that Fleener ran a 4.45 at his pr day

Reuben Randle ran a 4.33-4.36 at the pro day depending on Scout. I think he could be in play at 32. has excellent size and speed. Giants need a another outside receiver .Plus he retweets my videos.

Is that TE's coach Mike Pope standing out there on the field at Stanford's Pro Day?

[quote user="heavyhitter"]Is that TE's coach Mike Pope standing out there on the field at Stanford's Pro Day?
    [/quote]Where are u seeing that?

Not a big deal but Fleener just dropped a pass he should have caught

Yeah Mike Pope is there the guy from GmenHQ tweeted it. Ive been trying to find out who was there

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"]Is that TE's coach Mike Pope standing out there on the field at Stanford's Pro Day?
    [/quote]Where are u seeing that?[/quote]Stanford's Pro Day coverage, it's definitely a Giants coach, I think that's Pope.

Yeah Mayock was talking about mike pope being there and said he loved fleener

Any word of any other Giants coaches there besides Pope? It's pretty clear the Giants have interest in Fleener, the question is how much and where do they have him rated on their board??

+ Reply to Thread