+ Reply to Thread
Page 369 of 562 FirstFirst ... 269319359367368369370371379419469 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

<font size="2"><span class="tl">Top cornerback prospect Claiborne needs wrist surgery</span></font>

[quote user="heavyhitter"]<font size="2"><span class="tl">Top cornerback prospect Claiborne needs wrist surgery</span></font>[/quote]
    Now if he would just go out and shoot someone outside a strip club, while covered in a white powdery substance we could be sure the Cowboys would trade up for him.

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="heavyhitter"]<font size="2"><span class="tl">Top cornerback prospect Claiborne needs wrist surgery</span></font>[/quote]
    Now if he would just go out and shoot someone outside a strip club, while covered in a white powdery substance we could be sure the Cowboys would trade up for him.
    [/quote]<font size="2">What happened to Bruce Irvin? It's old news now but I just saw that he got arrested a couple days ago?</font>

Wow, Charles Davis latest mock has STEPON GILMORE CB S.CAR going number 11overall to the CHIEFS.. He said hes flying up draft boards... I could of seen the GIANTS going with GILMORE as he reminds me of a GIANTS type DRAFT :PICK , before we Resigned TT , but would of never guessed he could possibly go in the top 15picks overall... I thought he top out maybe pick 25ish or something... I love it because if he does go that high, its yet another player to drop to us..</P>

Also, i've mentioned Jerel Worthy DT Mich st as a player i could see us drafting, and pretty much have never bought the hype that he'd not go in RD 1 someplace, and Davis has him going pick 25, and it seems hes getting placed in RD 1 more and more recently in mocks.. Again, i really could see the GIANTS pick Worthy if hes there when we pick at 32.. He also reminds me of a GIANTS type pick...</P>

<font size="2">The Patriots have two 1st round picks &amp; two 2nd round picks in this years draft. Got a feeling they're gonna snatch up some guys I'm real high on and end up having a great draft class.</font>

Remember all the talk about this guy?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...ers/43649.html

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]

Wow, Charles Davis latest mock has STEPON GILMORE CB S.CAR going number 11overall to the CHIEFS.. He said hes flying up draft boards... I could of seen the GIANTS going with GILMORE as he reminds me of a GIANTS type DRAFT :PICK , before we Resigned TT , but would of never guessed he could possibly go in the top 15picks overall... I thought he top out maybe pick 25ish or something... I love it because if he does go that high, its yet another player to drop to us..</P>

Also, i've mentioned Jerel Worthy DT Mich st as a player i could see us drafting, and pretty much have never bought the hype that he'd not go in RD 1 someplace, and Davis has him going pick 25, and it seems hes getting placed in RD 1 more and more recently in mocks.. Again, i really could see the GIANTS pick Worthy if hes there when we pick at 32.. He also reminds me of a GIANTS type pick...</P>

[/quote]yeah nyc, I was just looking at Charles Davis mock. He has Hightower falling to us. I don't know, but I could see a 3-4 defense like the Ravens grabbing him.</P>

</P>

But at DT, you think the Giants would take Worthy at 32, even if Still, Thompson, or say a Cox, drops to 32? </P>
    "Why did it take us three years to figure out Jerel Jernigan can play?" John Mara

[quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

[/quote]yeah nyc, I was just looking at Charles Davis mock. He has Hightower falling to us. I don't know, but I could see a 3-4 defense like the Ravens grabbing him.</P>

</P>

But at DT, you think the Giants would take Worthy at 32, even if Still, Thompson, or say a Cox, drops to 32? </P>

[/quote] I sure hope they'd take Cox or Still if all 3 including worthy were on the board... Now, would it surprise me if they still took worthy? Nope, it woulden't... Reese loves measurables and upside, and at least some if not great on field production, and Worthy falls into all 3 categorys... Cox is the best DT in this class in my opinion, and i'd fall on my face if hes there at 32... That would be a huge surprise.. I could see STILL be on the board, if a team prefers WORTHY though, albeit, i'd be a tad surprised, but not to much...</P>

</P>

[quote user="Bohemian"]Remember all the talk about this guy?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...ers/43649.html
    [/quote] ya, i kinda wished the GIANTS signed him this offseason to play G for us, or at least give us depth there....

[quote user="heavyhitter"]<FONT size=2>The Patriots have two 1st round picks &amp; two 2nd round picks in this years draft. Got a feeling they're gonna snatch up some guys I'm real high on and end up having a great draft class.</FONT>
    [/quote] ya, i do think they take at least one CB though, and i'm not to sure, i'm hoping the GIANTS take a CB to early, seeing how we resigned some guys, including TT.. I also don't see them taking a TE, which is one less team to worry about taking Allen, Fleener and Charles, and playing the 3/4 on defense, they could look for guys we'd possibly not consider for the 4/3.. Now, i could see them taking a stab at a WR we like or even a RB, but i'm glad its them this yr with alot of picks and not a team needing many of the same things we need...

+ Reply to Thread