+ Reply to Thread
Page 370 of 562 FirstFirst ... 270320360368369370371372380420470 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="heavyhitter"]The Patriots have two 1st round picks & two 2nd round picks in this years draft. Got a feeling they're gonna snatch up some guys I'm real high on and end up having a great draft class.
    [/quote]** ya, i do think they take at least one CB though, and i'm not to sure, i'm hoping the GIANTS take a CB to early, seeing how we resigned some guys, including TT..* I also don't see them taking a TE, which is one less team to worry about taking Allen, Fleener and Charles, and playing the 3/4 on defense, they could look for guys we'd possibly not consider for the 4/3..* Now, i could see them taking a stab at a WR we like or even a RB, but i'm glad its them this yr with alot of picks and not a team needing many of the same things we need...[/quote]

It could be a concern tho. new england loves to trade down and if a great prospect falls in the draft someone in the second round could make the jump

Here's my favorite DE in this years class. Reminds me a lot like Osi- 2012 Combine workout: Nick Perry

[quote user="Neverend"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="heavyhitter"]The Patriots have two 1st round picks & two 2nd round picks in this years draft. Got a feeling they're gonna snatch up some guys I'm real high on and end up having a great draft class.
    [/quote] ya, i do think they take at least one CB though, and i'm not to sure, i'm hoping the GIANTS take a CB to early, seeing how we resigned some guys, including TT.. I also don't see them taking a TE, which is one less team to worry about taking Allen, Fleener and Charles, and playing the 3/4 on defense, they could look for guys we'd possibly not consider for the 4/3.. Now, i could see them taking a stab at a WR we like or even a RB, but i'm glad its them this yr with alot of picks and not a team needing many of the same things we need...[/quote] It could be a concern tho. new england loves to trade down and if a great prospect falls in the draft someone in the second round could make the jump[/quote] ya, there is that..lol I think this is the yr the Pats go crazy and really draft a heap of players, as there sick of losing SB's to us, and they see we keep our picks and don't tinker around every yr.. Also, there quite frankly in need of of young talent, to keep there success going... But i could be wrong..

According to Giants 101 CB Omar Bolden is visiting Giants today

Actually its Aaron Wilson from @Ravensinsider

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]According to Giants 101 CB Omar Bolden is visiting Giants today

Actually its Aaron Wilson from @Ravensinsider[/quote]

He got badly abused by marvin jones in one of your scouting videos. But according to reports hes a talented cover guy.. could be a steal in the middle of the draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]According to Giants 101 CB Omar Bolden is visiting Giants today Actually its Aaron Wilson from @Ravensinsider[/quote] Ya, it was reported a few pages back that he had a visit lined up with some teams, one being the giants.. Definetly one of my bigger sleepers, and as i've said, i think if healthy, he'd of been a 2nd rd pick....

I was checking out Charlie Campbell's latest mock that came out this morning, and i really disliked what he had for us... Not all the picks, but he just had a ton of guys who were hit or miss, which is fine, if u have 1or2, but he had about 4of the 5picks, as hit or miss types.. I think we'll take a couple high upside guys who drop, but not that many...

His draft had us going

1. Jerel Worthy DT Michigan St- Funny, because i've been saying that i could really see us grabbing Worthy if hes on the board still at 32, as hes got the upside, measuables, and decent on field production, and plays a positon of great importance to the GIANTS success..

2. Zerbie Sanders OT Fla St- Big bust here, i think.. Just not impressed with what i see from this guy..

3. Bernard Pierce RB Temple- Fine with this pick... Been a pierce fan since 2010..

4. Vontaze Burfict LB Arz St- Puked in my mouth!

5. Travis Lewis LB Oklahoma- No problem here, but 2many hit or miss guys to go with another , in my opinion..

So Anyways, i tweaked it, and think i made a nice mock for us, that i'm proud of..lol

1. Jerel Worthy DT Mich St

2. Bobby Wagner LB Utah St- Goff is unknown at this point, if he'll even be back, and i love the thumper from Utah St, whos everywhere on the field, and very consistent...

3. Bernard Pierce RB Temple

4. Ladarious Green TE La Tech- More of a pass catcher, could team with bennett to be a formidable duo, if ballard and beckum have trouble getting back from injury..

5. Tom Compton OT S.Dakota St- I really like this small school stud, who has made some noise since the offseason began... Great Measurables, and dominated small school comp..

+ Reply to Thread