[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="heavyhitter"]PRO DAY
March 28:
Central Florida, Connecticut, Newberry, Northern Iowa, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Carolina State

Here are the other notable performers from Vanderbilt’s pro day:

Casey Hayward, CB (5-11 1/4, 193) — Brett Maxie, current Dallas Cowboys secondary coach and a veteran of 13 NFL seasons as a safety, worked Hayward out during position drills. Hayward — who worked out at the combine — is a solid player who helped himself out during the workout, and figures to be selected in the lower half of the second round or early in the third round.

Notre Dame's Smith ready to face NFL's new breed of tight ends

[/quote] I've said numerous times for months now, i think Hayward is the 2nd best CB in this draft after Claiborne... I thought at one point he would eventually rise into late 1st rd contention, and i think when said and done, his on field production is gonna be that of a 1st rder.. Doug Martin and Casey Hayward have been 2 of my favorite prospects since the season, and i;ve thought them both to be grossley underrated and just a matter of time before NFL teams nad Draft guru's start catching on, and for the most part, they have or are in the midst of doing so...[/quote]Heyward is one of my favorite players to cut videos for and I usually hate cutting CB's. [/quote]Heyward is another CB who fits the Giants defensive coverage scheme to a T.