+ Reply to Thread
Page 379 of 562 FirstFirst ... 279329369377378379380381389429479 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="nevada11"]I'm making excuses and never watched brockers play lmfao

again i look foward to brockers proving everyone wrong. i am not going to even bother trying to take your words instead of the words of scouts that have been doing these things for years[/quote]

And you have seen scouts compare Brockers to JPP as a pass rusher? Or that brockers is a raw athlete with upside like JPP?

[quote user="nevada11"]I'm making excuses and never watched brockers play lmfao

again i look foward to brockers proving everyone wrong. i am not going to even bother trying to take your words instead of the words of scouts that have been doing these things for years[/quote]

Ugh.

i AM taking the words of those scouts. When rob rang says "flashes just enough quickness" its kind of a polite way of saying he isnt really quick at all. What he means by flashes, is that Brockers shows quickness "sometimes" and consequently on the rare occassions he does actually show it -- Rang also states it's just "enough"

In other words, he isn't really quick at all.

I was just using your own supportive example against you. You're losing this argument, man. Now if you'd tell me a game where Brockers showed significant pressure on the passer where he was able to push the pocket immediately and split the G/C to collapse the pocket, you'd have a point. Thing is though, Brockers like redeye said was subbed out on passing downs quite a lot.

What those scouting reports DO however suggest, is that he's an excellent run stuffer with great diagnosis skills and can put power moves on o-lineman with his length. That's it honestly dude

[quote user="Neverend"][quote user="nevada11"]I'm making excuses and never watched brockers play lmfao

Ugh.

i AM taking the words of those scouts. When rob rang says "flashes just enough quickness" its kind of a polite way of saying he isnt really quick at all. What he means by flashes, is that Brockers shows quickness "sometimes" and consequently on the rare occassions he does actually show it -- Rang also states it's just "enough"

I was just using your own supportive example against you. You're losing this argument, man. Now if you'd tell me a game where Brockers showed significant pressure on the passer where he was able to push the pocket immediately and split the G/C to collapse the pocket, you'd have a point. Thing is though, Brockers like redeye said was subbed out on passing downs quite a lot.

What those scouting reports DO however suggest, is that he's an excellent run stuffer with great diagnosis skills and can put power moves on o-lineman with his length. That's it honestly dude[/quote]

OMG!!

Exactly. FLASH. He flashes great pressure! He is just inconsistent and raw. That's why he said FLASH. If he wasn't quick and a blossoming pass rusher and supposedly "lied" then why the hell would Rob rang say it in the first place?

You can interpret those words your way.. ill interpret it my way. u kno what my way is??? He has great upside

tell me all you want redeye about me never watching brockers. just because you make videos does not mean you are more qualified than scouts like ROB RANG who says brockers is a blossoming pass rusher who flashes greatness but is raw with so much upside

[quote user="slipknottin"]Brockers is a raw athlete with upside like JPP because he is inconsistent on film but shows flashes of greatness and potential and has rare wingspan and long arms?[/quote]

Fix'd for ya

Well JPP and Brockers are completely different types of athletes too.

Brockers probably is ideal as a 5t, length/size wise hes similar to a richard seymour.

While JPP is closer to an ideal 4-3 DE size.

So when they are saying blossoming pass rusher for Brockers, they mean he has the potential to be like a 6 sack a season guy. Which is really good for a 5t.

[quote user="nevada11"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="nevada11"]I'm making excuses and never watched brockers play lmfao

Ugh.

What those scouting reports DO however suggest, is that he's an excellent run stuffer with great diagnosis skills and can put power moves on o-lineman with his length. That's it honestly dude[/quote]

OMG!!

Exactly. FLASH. He flashes great pressure! He is just inconsistent and raw. That's why he said FLASH. If he wasn't quick and a blossoming pass rusher and supposedly "lied" then why the hell would Rob rang say it in the first place?

You can interpret those words your way.. ill interpret it my way. u kno what my way is??? He has great upside

tell me all you want redeye about me never watching brockers. just because you make videos does not mean you are more qualified than scouts like ROB RANG who says brockers is a blossoming pass rusher who flashes greatness but is raw with so much upside[/quote]Never argued he wasnt raw or didnt have upside. I just dont think he is or will be an elite inside pass rusher. I know for a fact he will never rush the QB like JPP

[quote user="slipknottin"]Well JPP and Brockers are completely different types of athletes too.

Brockers probably is ideal as a 5t, length/size wise hes similar to a richard seymour.

While JPP is closer to an ideal 4-3 DE size.

So when they are saying blossoming pass rusher for Brockers, they mean he has the potential to be like a 6 sack a season guy. Which is really good for a 5t.[/quote] I gave him the name Seymour who averages 5 sacks a season and a far cry from JPP as a pass rusher. The thing is Seymour was so much quicker off the snap then him coming out.The Combine numbers not even close.

[quote user="nevada11"]You can interpret those words your way.. ill interpret it my way. u kno what my way is??? He has great upside[/quote]

Okay, I get it. You interpret his upside as being the next JPP who is going to have 16 sacks. As unrealistic as that is

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]I gave him the name Seymour. The thing is Seymour was so much quicker off the snap then him coming out.The Combine numbers not even close.[/quote]

Yea, Brockers athleticism really didnt show up in the combine numbers really.

Though JPPs didnt either to be honest.

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]I gave him the name Seymour. The thing is Seymour was so much quicker off the snap then him coming out.The Combine numbers not even close.[/quote]

Yea, Brockers athleticism really didnt show up in the combine numbers really.

Though JPPs didnt either to be honest.[/quote]JPP's did show up on tape and in other ways like doing Back flips. Brockers doesnt show anything like that

+ Reply to Thread