[quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

Giants have signed Sean Locklear and traded for Keith Rivers today.. Heres my updated mock, with those moves in mind...

1. Doug Martin RB Boise St- I think RB is as big a need as any on this team, and the one positon where no one was added this offseason, and with bradshaws injury history, a bowling ball type back, who is a all around durable player would be a welcomed additon..

2. Vinny Curry DE Marshall- Don't know if he'll be on the board at this point, but if he is, i would not mind picking him.. Curry has big upside, and with loss of Tollefson and Tuck getting up there and OSI in last yr of contract, we could use another end..

3. Ladarious Green TE La Lafeyette- Great pass catcher, who lacks some in the blocking game, but could get better in that area, and he offers as much upside as any TE in this class, from a pass catching standpoint..

4. Jaye Howard DT Florida- I really like this penetrating DT.. He'd fit great into a rotation, especially on passing down, as a player who can get to the QB...

4. Aaron Henry S Wisconsin- Very underrated safety who has a all around game, and makes plays...

5. Traded for KEITH RIVERS

6. Danny Coale WR Va Tech- A huge sleeper of mine.. This kid can go over the middle, and has enough speed to get deep as well.. Has a nice thick frame, and great intangables...

7. Garth Gerhart C Arizona St- Most underrated C in class..

[/quote]Pretty nice mock there nyc. That mock would be ok with me. I wouldn't mind Egnew in the 4th or possibly Hannah from Oklahoma in the 6th? I like both WRs from Va Tech--Coale and Boykin. I know you took a safety in Henry, but I would not mind another CB, should they be the BPA on Reese's board in a particular rd.

I like Curry in the 2nd, but also like Chandler Jones or maybe Branch.

[/quote] ya, i could tweak this a million times, but just for today, i felt with who i thought would be around when we pick each rd, this would suffice.. It gives us upside guys in Curry and Green, as well as guys who should be safe picks, like Martin, Henry, and Howard...

U add Curry and Howard to Tuck, OSi, Joseph, JPP, and Canty, and u got a crop of Dlineman that can do it all spread throughout.. A nice mix of Run Stuffing and Pass rush capabilities...