+ Reply to Thread
Page 383 of 562 FirstFirst ... 283333373381382383384385393433483 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="nevada11"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

[quote user="nevada11"]green is overrated. i have watched him a lot. he is stiff. he is big and fast but he drops a lot of balls. he loses a lot of one-on-one 50/50 balls, he is an underachiever i would rather take egnew than that overrated TE[/quote] Egnew sucks.. He has no upside at all, and Green's upside is through the roof. With a good TE coach, Green could become a star in this league, i see Egnew as just another guy, in a long list of Mizzo TE's that end up being just another guy... Green has produced when given the chance against TOP competiton all ready, going 4recpt 87yrd 1td against GA, and 6recept 64yrd against LSU..

Egnew isn't gonna beat u vertically either, and Green is very capable of doing that, as well as underneath.. Green is more of a redzone threat as well, and simply capable of scoring more, because of his ability to go anywhere on the feild, as opposed to just mainly underneath stuff.. I'll take Green over Egnew everyday and twice on sundays.. Its not even close really..

[/quote] He "sucks". Has "no" upside. Wow, werent you gushing about him a few pages ago in this very thread? I guess people flip flop a lot nowadays[/quote] uhh, no...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="nevada11"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

[quote user="nevada11"]green is overrated. i have watched him a lot. he is stiff. he is big and fast but he drops a lot of balls. he loses a lot of one-on-one 50/50 balls, he is an underachiever i would rather take egnew than that overrated TE[/quote] Egnew sucks..* He has no upside at all, and* Green's upside is through the roof. With a good TE coach, Green could become a star in this league, i see Egnew as just another guy, in a long list of Mizzo TE's that end up being just another guy...* Green has produced when given the chance against TOP competiton all ready, going* 4recpt 87yrd 1td against GA, and* 6recept 64yrd against LSU..

Egnew isn't gonna beat u vertically either, and Green is very capable of doing that, as well as underneath..*** Green is more of a redzone threat as well, and simply capable of scoring more, because of his ability to go anywhere on the feild, as opposed to just mainly underneath stuff.. I'll take Green over Egnew everyday and twice on sundays.. Its not even close really..

[/quote] He "sucks". Has "no" upside. Wow, werent you gushing about him a few pages ago in this very thread? I guess people flip flop a lot nowadays[/quote] uhh, no...[/quote]

U were saying a few days ago that u love egnew and u think he would be a great reese draft pick. u said ur only concern is u worry how mizzou tight ends has transitioned into the nfl.

now he just sucks...out of nowhere

[quote user="nevada11"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="nevada11"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

[quote user="nevada11"]green is overrated. i have watched him a lot. he is stiff. he is big and fast but he drops a lot of balls. he loses a lot of one-on-one 50/50 balls, he is an underachiever i would rather take egnew than that overrated TE[/quote] Egnew sucks..* He has no upside at all, and* Green's upside is through the roof. With a good TE coach, Green could become a star in this league, i see Egnew as just another guy, in a long list of Mizzo TE's that end up being just another guy...* Green has produced when given the chance against TOP competiton all ready, going* 4recpt 87yrd 1td against GA, and* 6recept 64yrd against LSU..

Egnew isn't gonna beat u vertically either, and Green is very capable of doing that, as well as underneath..*** Green is more of a redzone threat as well, and simply capable of scoring more, because of his ability to go anywhere on the feild, as opposed to just mainly underneath stuff.. I'll take Green over Egnew everyday and twice on sundays.. Its not even close really..

[/quote] He "sucks". Has "no" upside. Wow, werent you gushing about him a few pages ago in this very thread? I guess people flip flop a lot nowadays[/quote] uhh, no...[/quote]

U were saying a few days ago that u love egnew and u think he would be a great reese draft pick. u said ur only concern is u worry how mizzou tight ends has transitioned into the nfl.

now he just sucks...out of nowhere[/quote]Egnew is a hard guy to grade because half his catches are Bubble screens.The Missouri offense does no favors in projecting NFL Tight Ends. While a guy like Fleener is rarely used in a 3 point stance Egnew never is. Egnew wasnt even used as a motion blocker. He basically was just a big receiver

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Egnew is a hard guy to grade because half his catches are Bubble screens.The Missouri offense does no favors in projecting NFL Tight Ends. While a guy like Fleener is rarely used in a 3 point stance Egnew never is. Egnew wasnt even used as a motion blocker. He basically was just a big receiver[/quote]

Yea i tried watching him on youtube and all i keep seeing are bubble catches. its like why am i bothering watching him. i wish there was a decent highlight film of him

what do you mean fleener is rarely used in a 3 point stance? doesnt stanford have a pro style offense unlike mizzou? in videos i have seen him with his hand in the ground a lot

[quote user="nevada11"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Egnew is a hard guy to grade because half his catches are Bubble screens.The Missouri offense does no favors in projecting NFL Tight Ends. While a guy like Fleener is rarely used in a 3 point stance Egnew never is. Egnew wasnt even used as a motion blocker. He basically was just a big receiver[/quote]

Yea i tried watching him on youtube and all i keep seeing are bubble catches. its like why am i bothering watching him. i wish there was a decent highlight film of him

what do you mean fleener is rarely used in a 3 point stance? doesnt stanford have a pro style offense unlike mizzou? in videos i have seen him with his hand in the ground a lot[/quote]Stanford plays 3 Tight ends. Zach Ertz they use a little more as the run blocking in line tight end but FLeener does see snaps there.

[quote user="nevada11"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Egnew is a hard guy to grade because half his catches are Bubble screens.The Missouri offense does no favors in projecting NFL Tight Ends. While a guy like Fleener is rarely used in a 3 point stance Egnew never is. Egnew wasnt even used as a motion blocker. He basically was just a big receiver[/quote]

what do you mean fleener is rarely used in a 3 point stance? doesnt stanford have a pro style offense unlike mizzou? in videos i have seen him with his hand in the ground a lot[/quote]

Where ever you're getting info its pretty inaccurate

Fleener doesnt even get that many snaps on run downs. Hes mostly used as a receiver. He plays in a heavy TE roation with ertz and toilolo. Even their fullback ryan hewitt has gotten more snaps then he does on run plays with his hand on the dirt as a TE

Anyone who tells you he's purely a tight to the line, 3 point stance TE is just an ignorant person talking out of their rear end. Its just wrong

Whats also wrong is the notion that fleener is some H-back that you have to be creative in finding ways to use him. I can't recall how many times ive read "wow, watched fleener and hes a better blocker than given credit for".

Hes a lot more versatile than egnew at this stage

[quote user="nevada11"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="nevada11"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

[quote user="nevada11"]green is overrated. i have watched him a lot. he is stiff. he is big and fast but he drops a lot of balls. he loses a lot of one-on-one 50/50 balls, he is an underachiever i would rather take egnew than that overrated TE[/quote] Egnew sucks.. He has no upside at all, and Green's upside is through the roof. With a good TE coach, Green could become a star in this league, i see Egnew as just another guy, in a long list of Mizzo TE's that end up being just another guy... Green has produced when given the chance against TOP competiton all ready, going 4recpt 87yrd 1td against GA, and 6recept 64yrd against LSU..

Egnew isn't gonna beat u vertically either, and Green is very capable of doing that, as well as underneath.. Green is more of a redzone threat as well, and simply capable of scoring more, because of his ability to go anywhere on the feild, as opposed to just mainly underneath stuff.. I'll take Green over Egnew everyday and twice on sundays.. Its not even close really..

[/quote] He "sucks". Has "no" upside. Wow, werent you gushing about him a few pages ago in this very thread? I guess people flip flop a lot nowadays[/quote] uhh, no...[/quote] U were saying a few days ago that u love egnew and u think he would be a great reese draft pick. u said ur only concern is u worry how mizzou tight ends has transitioned into the nfl. now he just sucks...out of nowhere[/quote] uhh, no i didn't..lol I've said before that Mizzo TE's are usually busts, and he is probably the next in line for just that, but thats about all.. The most compliments hes ever gotten outta me was at the combine, when i slightly got excited, but then that wore off, and i realized, screw that, guy only had 8 TDS in his career, with his size, and for being nothing but a reciever, his numbers aren't nearly all that...

Please enlighten me, and find this so called post from a couple days ago.. I'd love to see it...

Sucks might be a little harsh. He has really nice ball skills and body control

I think egnew might end up being another martellus bennett. great basketball player, not so great football player. great speed, jumps, body contorting skills and what not.. but lacking the fluidity and quickness to be a great receiver. Egnew is a phenomenal athlete but he is stiff, not green...

Egnew has had a great offseason thus far besides senior bowl where this supposed athletic freak couldn't separate at all

Ive been looking at 2013 prospects a lot lately and David Amerson is incredible. The quickness he has for being 6-3 194 is incredible.What a Ballhawk as well

I'm impressed by this coty sensabaugh who plays for clemson

watching him, he just absolutely dominated his matchup against alshon jeffery. he makes plays and recovers well

+ Reply to Thread