+ Reply to Thread
Page 388 of 562 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390398438488 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Cowboys OLB Adrian Hamilton has been all over my Twitter timeline. Cowboys might of found themselves a Cameron Wake

Veteran
    what's the running back situation like this upcoming draft. More specifically, pass catching backs that are expected to go rounds 1-3

Man I feel really bad for Chris Childs. Both Knees torn ACL MCL. Guy is super talented his body just wont hold up. It has to be a terrible feeling to know mentally u are good enough but u just keep breaking down.
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 08-05-2012 at 08:04 AM.

Joseph Randle Oklahoma State - Explosive sub 4.4 speed has a WR frame. needs to add weight which im sure he will before the draft. runs well in between the tackles as well

DJ Harper Boise State- Skill Set of an every down back but 2 has had ACL injuries. Very good in Pass protection, has some wiggle to him.

Dennis Johnson Arkansas

Kenjon Barner Oregon

Onterio Mccaleb Auburn

Rex Burkhead Nebraska

The Eagles really nailed it with Damaris Johnson. I brought him up before he got suspended in 2011 for embezzlement. Kid is super shifty and in my opinion had better college tape then Jerrel Jernigan,. He fits into their team perfectly. He is another guy that is hard to tackle in the open field. Like the Eagles needed another guy like him

Im seeing from certain sources Mathieu has been kicked off the team

Cant wait to see Russell Wilson tonight . Heard he is playing a half

Just saw a picture today of the University of Tennessee's new Nose Tackle Daniel McCullers . A Juco Transfer guy is 6'6" 390 pounds.What do u think that guy eats fro Dinner. Maybe like a whole Turkey and a bag of potatos. Cant find any footage of him but if he has any lateral movement he should be a monster run defender

Last edited by Redeyejedi; 08-13-2012 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Just saw a picture today of the University of Tennessee's new Nose Tackle Daniel McCullers . A Juco Transfer guy is 6'6" 390 pounds.What do u think that guy eats fro Dinner. Maybe like a whole Turkey and a bag of potatos. Cant find any footage of him but if he has any lateral movement he should be a monster run defender

if that guy isn't careful next to him, he just might be that dudes next meal..lol Seriously, this dude is a freaking monster! He looks to be in pretty god darn good shape as well..

A guy i'm looking forward to following his progress this yr is MISTER COBBLE DT KENTUCKY.. Hes a 6ft 1in 328lb monster himself... Talk about a bowling ball..lol

+ Reply to Thread