+ Reply to Thread
Page 389 of 562 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391399439489 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

  1. #3881
    Man Audie Cole 2 Pick 6's tonight

  2. #3882
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    32,016
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Man Audie Cole 2 Pick 6's tonight
    Yup, i really liked him as a prospect.. He was one of those guys who dropped for stupid reasons, and his size and production should of amounted to more then it did .. I was mentioning him in RD 4 as a guy i wanted to pick.. Would of much rather him then Adrien Robinson..

  3. #3883
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Yup, i really liked him as a prospect.. He was one of those guys who dropped for stupid reasons, and his size and production should of amounted to more then it did .. I was mentioning him in RD 4 as a guy i wanted to pick.. Would of much rather him then Adrien Robinson..
    I thought he was 2 big to help out in coverage. I thought his zones drops for a guy his size were very good. Is he Brian Urlacher in his prime? Well no but he wasnt the liability he was made out to be. Could of got Robinson later.Im convinced of that. I think most teams would of traded back to the 5th round then selected him. i dont buy there was no else they wanted or any deals out there. they are very static with there moves and it bothers me. U see teams adding picks and they just stand still. How great would it be if u added a 5th next year as well as got Robinson. When I first saw Robinson I thought it was the LB from Temple who they were taking

  4. #3884
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    32,016
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I thought he was 2 big to help out in coverage. I thought his zones drops for a guy his size were very good. Is he Brian Urlacher in his prime? Well no but he wasnt the liability he was made out to be. Could of got Robinson later.Im convinced of that. I think most teams would of traded back to the 5th round then selected him. i dont buy there was no else they wanted or any deals out there. they are very static with there moves and it bothers me. U see teams adding picks and they just stand still. How great would it be if u added a 5th next year as well as got Robinson. When I first saw Robinson I thought it was the LB from Temple who they were taking
    I here ya totally.. Even if Robinson ends up being good, which who knows, it was a risky pick not needed to be made yet.. I'm not sure Robinson woulden't of been there with our 6th rd pick! Only 1 TE got taken from the time we picked A.Robinson till we picked again in the 6th,a nd that was James Hanna who i think the Cowboys would of selected either way, and with guys like David Paulson falling to like the (late 6th or 7th rd?), how can we be sure teams werent finding value in other areas and Robinson could of snuck right through the cracks?

    There was a ton of good value players we could of got in RD 4 instead of Robinson.. Guys like Cole, menzie, t.carder, j.norman, s.kelemente...etc I mean, i just don't trust a guy who does just about nothing on a team with qb's like Tony Pike and Zach Collaros, ya know? I hope i'm wrong and in the 6th, id of had no problem with the pick, but not where we got em...

  5. #3885
    Here Redeye, this should keep you busyhttp://www.seniorbowl.com/files/Watch%20List%20Release%282%29.pdf

    Senior Bowls first ever watch list

  6. #3886
    Russell Wilson has looked incredible this Preseason. Only Luck has looked better and its very close

  7. #3887
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    32,016
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Russell Wilson has looked incredible this Preseason. Only Luck has looked better and its very close
    Ya, hes been utterly insane and i'm really not surprised in the least bit..

  8. #3888
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    32,016
    Man, if there was one draft pick that seemed destined to be its Larry Warford G Kentucky 6ft 3in 343lb to the Cowboys..lol With there Interior issues and love of road graders, its a match made in heaven for them..lol

    Speaking of the guards, Barrett Jones is a guy i'd trade up for if i was the GIANTS and were picking where i hope we are.. The guy can play everywhere and gives insane versatility as well as a talented lineman who fits are seemingly prefreence in lighter, agile types who can trap and pull..

  9. #3889
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    32,016
    man, this is the Yr of the Big TE! Between Michael Williams Alabama, Cj Fiedorowicz Iowa, Dc Jefferson Rutgers, Dion Sims Mich St, Joseph Fauria UCLA, Joe Don Duncan Dixie St, Ben Cotton Nebraska, and even Eifert has solid size.. U can get a big time blocker this yr at the TE positon thats for sure.. I'll gurantee u the Giants grab one of these guys this yr..

  10. #3890
    I put up a video of Vanderbilt WR Jordan Matthews "Cousin of Jerry Rice" the other day. im telling U he is going to have a huge season and vault into the group of top WR's. Had a bad drop last night and body catches a little to much for my liking. Got to keep a close eye on his hands as the season progresses but on his 2011 tape he looked fine hands wise. He is big Legit 6'3"although listed 6'4". Reminds me a little of Kenny Britt to be quite honest. Had a 78 yard Catch and run vs South Carolina ended the game with 8 catches for 147 yards and a TD. Would of been more put the refs missed a blatant pass interference penalty on 4th and 13 with 2:00 left. DJ Swearninger grabbed his arm and they missed the call. It cost VaNDY the game
    Here is the missed call. I dont know how the ref missed it he is staring right at them


+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts