+ Reply to Thread
Page 399 of 562 FirstFirst ... 299349389397398399400401409449499 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    Logan Thomas looks so bad this year. This VT offense is brutal to watch.
    ya, Va tech is terrible.. U gotta feel good for Ray Graham though.. Coming back as quick as he did and doing what hes doing is great.. Hes draftable, for sure..

Deandre Hopkins is freaking awesome! I felt he kinda was overlooked by some on here, and hes making people realize that Watkins isn't the only stud wr at clemson.. Hopkins is gonna be a 2nd/3rd rder when said and done!

Eddie Lacy is a man child!!! Chance Warmack is a freaking stud!!!!

What do u guys think of Teddy Bridgewater? Hes a blast to watch play and has been good ever since his 1st start, and now i'm seeing guys having him int eh 1st rd of next yrs draft.. I think hes got the "it" factor and i believe in his skills... Another words, if i'm a GM, and need a QB, i'd take a shot on em in RD 1..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    What do u guys think of Teddy Bridgewater? Hes a blast to watch play and has been good ever since his 1st start, and now i'm seeing guys having him int eh 1st rd of next yrs draft.. I think hes got the "it" factor and i believe in his skills... Another words, if i'm a GM, and need a QB, i'd take a shot on em in RD 1..
    I like em. I like his quick throwing motion a lot.

*edit* I was thinking that he was a redshirt sophomore, I was incorrect. He is a true sophomore. He is not coming out this year and will actually have another full year in that pro style offense at Lville..

He will be a serious contender for the top draft pick in 2014. He has everything scouts like. He has a super quick throwing motion. He throws over 80% accuracy despite running a pro style stretch the field type offense and he appears to have no lack of arm strength.

I knew he was good, but I keep going back to that game to watch him.
    Last edited by BlueSanta; 09-15-2012 at 06:02 PM.

I knew he was good, but I keep going back to that game to watch him.
    And I am so glad I have been because this blowout has turned into an awesome game.

Some observations from today:

Matt Barkley is used to a nice comfy pocket where he can throw to his 10 ft tall WRs like it's a flag football game. Tonight, for the 1st time in a long time he got to see what it will be like to be on team that is losing the battle in the trenches. Assuming he goes early in the 1st round, this is what he can expect. He did not handle it well.

Geno Smith is the best offensive player in college football at this time. I am really going to look forward to seeing him vs Texas in a couple weeks.

Michigan State's defense looks very slow to me. I was looking forward to seeing William Gholston vs a quality offense in ND. He was very disapointing. He looked slow off the ball to me. He looked like he played too tall and was completely void of any quality passrush moves. If he doesnt develop some technique, I would not touch this kid in the draft. He lost contain multiple times on ND's 2nd Td scoring drive alone. He is an impressive physical specimen, I just dont know if he is a NFL 43 DE.

Stanford's Head Coach David Shaw is going to get a shot in the NFL in the coming years. On the flip side, USC is starting to regret hiring Lane Kiffin. I think he has 1 more year at most to make that team what it was supposed to be this year.

Louisville QB Teddy Bridgewater, barring some injury, is going to be the star of the 2014 draft if he continues to grow. He can do it all.

Also today Arkansas looked seriously undisciplined. They couldn't do anything and started to panic early. I know it was against Alabama but still anytime they even started to put something together they fell flat. Alabama's defensive unit and their O-line looks really solid. It was a men among boys thing for sure.

Some observations from today:

Matt Barkley is used to a nice comfy pocket where he can throw to his 10 ft tall WRs like it's a flag football game. Tonight, for the 1st time in a long time he got to see what it will be like to be on team that is losing the battle in the trenches. Assuming he goes early in the 1st round, this is what he can expect. He did not handle it well.

Geno Smith is the best offensive player in college football at this time. I am really going to look forward to seeing him vs Texas in a couple weeks.

Michigan State's defense looks very slow to me. I was looking forward to seeing William Gholston vs a quality offense in ND. He was very disapointing. He looked slow off the ball to me. He looked like he played too tall and was completely void of any quality passrush moves. If he doesnt develop some technique, I would not touch this kid in the draft. He lost contain multiple times on ND's 2nd Td scoring drive alone. He is an impressive physical specimen, I just dont know if he is a NFL 43 DE.

Stanford's Head Coach David Shaw is going to get a shot in the NFL in the coming years. On the flip side, USC is starting to regret hiring Lane Kiffin. I think he has 1 more year at most to make that team what it was supposed to be this year.

Louisville QB Teddy Bridgewater, barring some injury, is going to be the star of the 2014 draft if he continues to grow. He can do it all.
    Awesome stuff! I'll add a few things to what i observed..

Manti Te'o is a freaking man beast! Hes gonna make some team very happy as a pro.. To do what he did with the heavy heart he was playing with today was flat out amazing!

Kawaan Short got another sack today and has at least 1 in every game so far..

Also, David Ash was insane today! He was flat out sensational! RUnning and throwing..

I also like Chance Warmack even more after today.. He was brilliant yet again.. That guys a road grader! He would be sensational on the interior of our oline..

Its kinda funny the top 2 TE's that could possibly be in this yrs draft have last names starting with "e"..lol ALso, Zac Ertz is pretty darn close to as talented as Tyler Eifert.. Stefan Taylor should be a 2nd rd pick.. He has great burst through the holes and displays solid power as well as the ability to cut on a dime..

+ Reply to Thread