3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF
Really think the David Wilson pick is going to haunt us for years. worthy Reyes branch and Glenn would have really gave us better options when cutting high costing vets and not having much of a dropoff in talent. and yes, I know I won't sit up about it.
I'd let Webster, Rolle, Diehl, Osi, and Bradshaw walk.. This may be the last yr for a big group of giants who been here for awhile, and its not that they totaly stink because obviously some of em are still really good, but u gotta do what u gotta do..
Last edited by BlueSanta; 09-22-2012 at 02:57 AM.
I think Canty and Boley are first to go. I think there is a reason why neither were asked to restructure, which would only have made moving on from their contracts more difficult in the future. Both are valuable players, but with Boley in particular, there is some great depth behind him for better rates.
U know a guy i was really high on who continues to sour me with dropped catches and silly mistakes is Josh Boyce.. I've seen him drop about 3or4 very easy catches in the past 2weeks and do a couple stupid things that lead to penalties.. I wonder if he started playing football later in life? It seems that way to me..