+ Reply to Thread
Page 411 of 562 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411412413421461511 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I am not so sure about Boley. I think he stays.
    I prefer Boley to stay, but if the cap becomes a precarious situation, you have to ask yourself who you wish to keep, or what losses are expendable. You potentially have 3 guys behind him at WILL.

I tell ya what, Penn St's still got some solid players lingering around.. Mauti is a draftable LB, and watch out for this kid Allen Robinson WR.. Hes freaking awesome, all though only a SOPH... McGloin has really improved as welll...

Whats everyone think Sean Mannion QB Oregon St.' s stock will be when he comes out in a yr or 2? A big kid whos really doing well and making what everyone thought was gonna be awful yr for oregon st into a decent yr.. There destroying UCLA

Marquees Wilson is a 1st rd talent.. If Aj Jenkins is going in the 1st, then Wilson better.. He reminds me alot of Brandon Lloyd...

Can't wait to watch Dion Jordan of Oregon tonight! Also looking forward to seeing Arizona QB Matt Scott.. I think hes gonna be a draftable kid and we could use a QB to develop, so i'm gonna be watching him closeley... I fell in love with Dion Jordan watching a tape Redeye put up..

I feel this draft is kinda gonna be weak, of course Jrs coming out could help that some, but there is a ton of Sophmores and redshirt that are gonna make future drafts insane... The WR from PENN ST Allen Robinson, the CB from ARIZON Jared Tevis, Sean Mannion QB Oregon St, Javadeon Clowney DE S.Carolina...etc

U know whos a nasty WR? Connor Vernon of Duke.. That dude can ball.. I have a feeling he's getting drafted in the 4th-5th rd range come april.. Definetly got some Chris Givens in him...

Teddy Bridgewater is awesome.. He throws on the run with awesome accuracy, has great feet, zip on his passes...etc Hes the complete package minus some size.. I could see his future as a Raider or Jaguar(if they aren't sold on Gabbert)..

This mettenberger dude su-cks.. A big mistake prone stiff...

jesus, LSU and LOUISVILLE both doing squat offensively against teams like Auburn and Fla Int..lol LSU looks dreadful.. It reminds me of another college team that just dosen't show up.. 2 Turnovers that were really sloppy, dropped passes...etc They certainly don't look like a team that can't be beat, i'll say that much.. There offense is so not scary with mettenberger as the QB..

+ Reply to Thread