+ Reply to Thread
Page 412 of 562 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412413414422462512 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Does Louisville have anyone worth watching on defense? They su-ck on D...

hahaha.. LSU is annoying.. If u have no confidence in ur qb and hes a big stiff, why do u even have em in there? I mean, it makes no sense to me.. They contantly go for a RUn play on 3rd and 5 and get stuffed for like no yards.. Throw the ball man! Whats the point of this QB? mines well go get another mor mobile QB like Jordan Jefferson or something...

Charlie Strong once again with a no effort outta his team, just like 2nd half vs UNC last week.. That guy is definetly not a motivator.. Thats all the annoouncers keep talking about is how lazy LOUISVILLE is and how they are just lethargic and showing zero will...

Man, i can't stress enough how bad Zach Mettenberger is as a QB.. He is a flat out dud.. How can a team that can recruit like LSU always end up with AVG or below AVG QB's?

Wow, Aubrn getting 1st downs at will.. Mingo and Montgomery are teh invisible men tonight...

WHy would LSU not take a TO???Lol What is with these teams today? LSU has all 3 Timeouts with a 1min and a bunch of change and they just let AUB run the clock down for a FG attempt? Are u kidding me? Louisivlle looks like Slippery Rock, and Michigan St was utterly pathetic again.. College football can be so sloppy and mistake prone.. Its hard to enjoy sometimes...

Bench Player
    i was watching that south carolina game earlier, man oh man..that guy Sanders is SCARY

I talk about this all the time but I hate how CFb schedules all the marquee games at night.Theres 5 games I want to watch right now

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I talk about this all the time but I hate how CFb schedules all the marquee games at night.Theres 5 games I want to watch right now
    Stay away from LSU..lol Awful football! I'll go out on limb right now and say they lose 2games this yr... There offense is just way to putrid....

I'm done watching college football for a couple weeks.. What i've witnessed today in the game is just to much to deal with.. I mean the most basic, easiest catches ever dropped, and INTS that are like catching a punt with no one around dropped and horrendus coaching decisons and FG kicking It just gets old..

On back to back plays in the GA/VANDY game i watched a TE with no one with in 10yrds of him and the ball delivered perfectly drop it, and on the next play a INT right into a vandy players arms, dropped..lol Every game this happens about 10times..

To be hoenst the best most crisp footballl i've seen was at my buddys kids pop warner game this morning.. College footballis mad watered down...

I've watched players on Defense block there own players and seen guys go down I've seen defensive players knock eachother out when not even being in the play..etc I've never seen such embaressing football then this week..

What happened to football? Why are they so bad now?
    Last edited by nycsportzfan; 09-22-2012 at 09:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread