+ Reply to Thread
Page 416 of 562 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426466516 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

  1. #4151
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Most excited i've been about a game in a very long time time.. Week after next, Stanford @ Notre Dame!! Most know i'm a irish and umass fan, and my irish are kicking butt right now and i can't wait to see if they can beat the Cardnial! Prospect wise, the game will be great with Te'o, Ertz, S.taylor, Z.Motta, Eifert, Cierre Wood, Braxston Cave, Shayne Skov, Chase Thomas, Prince Shembo, but overall it should have 2undefeated teams who could be playing for a big bowl game at the end of the season..
    See if the Irish are for real in that game.They win that 1, good shot at a BCS Bowl. ND's defense is real good the QB situation is awful though.
    I look at CFB right now and I basically think who can beat Alabama? If Alabama plays well I dont think anybody can beat them. If they play average LSU and Oregon have a shot. Anybody else would need for Alabama to turn the ball over multiple times and they would have to play unbelievable no mistakes and even then the list is short


    I was talking to Slip about the Giants DE's we both are thinking theres a chance that Tuck,Osi and Kiwi could all be gone in the next 2 years. I dont know what U think but Justin Tuck doesnt look like a great player anymore and im not sure he will ever be consistently good again. I think he could retire after next season. Osi probably wont be brought back because of money. I think we have to get another DE in here now. We need another edge rusher bad. Giants ends are good at playing the run but we need another guy that can line up wide and take the corner. If Osi cant do that Giants will have trouble winning another Super Bowl this year
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 09-26-2012 at 08:23 AM.

  2. #4152
    I was talking about this with Slip on Twitter how the Giants Beat writers on Draft day said Cordy Glenn was the highest guy on the Giants board.It still doesnt make sense why they passed.He had everything the Giants look for. He had elite size and athletic ability coming from the SEC. Im not sure what else U could ask for. He has played so well in Buffalo I know u agree Sportzfan the Giants might of made a big mistake passing on him. Slip mentioned his back ,maybe his medical didnt check out . Thats the only reason i could see

  3. #4153
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    30,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    See if the Irish are for real in that game.They win that 1, good shot at a BCS Bowl. ND's defense is real good the QB situation is awful though.
    I look at CFB right now and I basically think who can beat Alabama? If Alabama plays well I dont think anybody can beat them. If they play average LSU and Oregon have a shot. Anybody else would need for Alabama to turn the ball over multiple times and they would have to play unbelievable no mistakes and even then the list is short


    I was talking to Slip about the Giants DE's we both are thinking theres a chance that Tuck,Osi and Kiwi could all be gone in the next 2 years. I dont know what U think but Justin Tuck doesnt look like a great player anymore and im not sure he will ever be consistently good again. I think he could retire after next season. Osi probably wont be brought back because of money. I think we have to get another DE in here now. We need another edge rusher bad. Giants ends are good at playing the run but we need another guy that can line up wide and take the corner. If Osi cant do that Giants will have trouble winning another Super Bowl this year
    Well u know how i feel because i have been mocking Alex Okafor to us for pretty much that reason.. I don't think its that deep of a 4/3 END draft either... I dont want anything to do with Willie Gholston...

  4. #4154
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I was talking about this with Slip on Twitter how the Giants Beat writers on Draft day said Cordy Glenn was the highest guy on the Giants board.It still doesnt make sense why they passed.He had everything the Giants look for. He had elite size and athletic ability coming from the SEC. Im not sure what else U could ask for. He has played so well in Buffalo I know u agree Sportzfan the Giants might of made a big mistake passing on him. Slip mentioned his back ,maybe his medical didnt check out . Thats the only reason i could see
    Ugh, don't keep reminding me. Even if the Giants didn't place him at LT going with the more experienced Beatty, he still would make a hell of a guard or RT. We'll just have to see how this Andre Brown situation works out to make a final judgement on Wilson for the next few years.

  5. #4155
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    30,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I was talking about this with Slip on Twitter how the Giants Beat writers on Draft day said Cordy Glenn was the highest guy on the Giants board.It still doesnt make sense why they passed.He had everything the Giants look for. He had elite size and athletic ability coming from the SEC. Im not sure what else U could ask for. He has played so well in Buffalo I know u agree Sportzfan the Giants might of made a big mistake passing on him. Slip mentioned his back ,maybe his medical didnt check out . Thats the only reason i could see
    Heck ya i agree... I thought GLenn offered the most value.. Hes been sensational for buffalo! People wonder why i wasent happy with most our picks this past yr.. Pfft!!!lol

    Glenn would of been a fairly easy pick in my eyes.. There was still a ton of backs on the board, and even if ur worried about the run on RB's, u have seen what u can do with backs like Derrick Ward and Ahmad Bradshaw and Brandon Jacobs, if u have a good Oline blasting open holes for ya... Either way, at least Andre Brown is looking like a beast, and that 09 draft class i raved about looks better and better..

  6. #4156
    What do u guys think of this DT Sheldon Richardson. Undersized but runs like a frickin LB


  7. #4157
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    30,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    See if the Irish are for real in that game.They win that 1, good shot at a BCS Bowl. ND's defense is real good the QB situation is awful though.
    I look at CFB right now and I basically think who can beat Alabama? If Alabama plays well I dont think anybody can beat them. If they play average LSU and Oregon have a shot. Anybody else would need for Alabama to turn the ball over multiple times and they would have to play unbelievable no mistakes and even then the list is short


    I was talking to Slip about the Giants DE's we both are thinking theres a chance that Tuck,Osi and Kiwi could all be gone in the next 2 years. I dont know what U think but Justin Tuck doesnt look like a great player anymore and im not sure he will ever be consistently good again. I think he could retire after next season. Osi probably wont be brought back because of money. I think we have to get another DE in here now. We need another edge rusher bad. Giants ends are good at playing the run but we need another guy that can line up wide and take the corner. If Osi cant do that Giants will have trouble winning another Super Bowl this year
    Your right about the irish QB situation, all though i think Tommy Rees is alittle better then the Freshman rifght now.. Rees gives Eifert better chance at being a quality player as well, just because hes obviously a better more refined passer..

    Cierre Wood hasent really taken off yet, and once he gets going, the pass offense should open up a bit more.. The thing is outside of Eifert, they don't have a elite pass catcher on the club either.. So, i dont' nessecarily expect the offense to become Oregon or anything, but i could see a bit of improvement the moer Cierre Wood gets into his groove, and kinda keeps defenses honest...

  8. #4158
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    30,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    What do u guys think of this DT Sheldon Richardson. Undersized but runs like a frickin LB

    Ya not bad at all.. Kinda gave up on a few plays which i didn't like, but he certainly can move..

  9. #4159
    Walter is really annoying me by mocking us a QB in the 3rd round. Eli is only 31 years old and there's just no way we keep a QB on the roster to sit behind our stud for 5+ years. It needs to be changed to a CB or another OL.

  10. #4160
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    30,257
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Walter is really annoying me by mocking us a QB in the 3rd round. Eli is only 31 years old and there's just no way we keep a QB on the roster to sit behind our stud for 5+ years. It needs to be changed to a CB or another OL.
    If u look at the comment section, i was all over em for that!!!lol I kept telling him to mock Michael Mauti or Rod Sweeting or someone like that, but he mocked freakaing Mike Glennon..lol I'm like, "dude Eli plays every down of every yr basically"..lol

    Mind u, i have no problem drafting a QB or 2 in the midish to late rds, becasue u never know, but its to early with all the FA's we have, and positons were gonna have to fill to go LUXURY pick, with a QB...

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts