+ Reply to Thread
Page 417 of 562 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427467517 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    If u look at the comment section, i was all over em for that!!!lol I kept telling him to mock Michael Mauti or Rod Sweeting or someone like that, but he mocked freakaing Mike Glennon..lol I'm like, "dude Eli plays every down of every yr basically"..lol

Mind u, i have no problem drafting a QB or 2 in the midish to late rds, becasue u never know, but its to early with all the FA's we have, and positons were gonna have to fill to go LUXURY pick, with a QB...
    Even Alvin Bailey as a late 3rd would be someone I would prefer over a QB. The Giants aren't really a QB factory like the Packers, Eagles, or Patriots to turn backups into potential future 1st or 2nd rounders. If we were to try something like that, it would need to be a 6th or 7th rounder imo.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Even Alvin Bailey as a late 3rd would be someone I would prefer over a QB. The Giants aren't really a QB factory like the Packers, Eagles, or Patriots to turn backups into potential future 1st or 2nd rounders. If we were to try something like that, it would need to be a 6th or 7th rounder imo.
    Ya, i'm all for drafting a Brad Sorensen in the 6th-7th rd area, or something like that, but no way in the first 4 rds, can we afford to go QB.. This yr especially, more then others! I didn't really care for him mocking us TJ McDonald over Alex Okafor either.. With OSI all but gone, and TUCK yet another yr older, and having seen nothing outta OJOMO and TRACY yet, we really are gonna need to get another PASS RUSHER in here, asap.. Okafor makes a ton of sense if hes still on the board late 1st, assuming we pick there..

I woulden't even be against trading up for another pass rusher like Jackson Jeffcoat, if thats who they like.. Sure, we are gonna need a S, but this teams built on pass rush..

Alvin Baily makes more sense then Glennon, i agree..

Ya, i'm all for drafting a Brad Sorensen in the 6th-7th rd area, or something like that, but no way in the first 4 rds, can we afford to go QB.. This yr especially, more then others! I didn't really care for him mocking us TJ McDonald over Alex Okafor either.. With OSI all but gone, and TUCK yet another yr older, and having seen nothing outta OJOMO and TRACY yet, we really are gonna need to get another PASS RUSHER in here, asap.. Okafor makes a ton of sense if hes still on the board late 1st, assuming we pick there..

I woulden't even be against trading up for another pass rusher like Jackson Jeffcoat, if thats who they like.. Sure, we are gonna need a S, but this teams built on pass rush..
    I could live with McDonald but I agree with you on the DE depth, especially at the strongside. Ojomo and Tracy seem more naturally fitted for the weakside but there's no way in hell they take that spot from JPP lol. I feel pretty good with depth at Safety with Will Hill and Stevie Brown.

I could live with McDonald but I agree with you on the DE depth, especially at the strongside. Ojomo and Tracy seem more naturally fitted for the weakside but there's no way in hell they take that spot from JPP lol. I feel pretty good with depth at Safety with Will Hill and Stevie Brown.
    Tracy spent a lot of his time in the preseason on Tuck's side. He thrived there in fact garnering most of his pressure from that side.

But, I still do not trust him as a LDE until I can see him keep contain against the run. It is paramount for a LDE.

Btw, Tuck is not really a "strong side" DE. He is just a LDE. He does not move around based on the offensive formation. However, it is a common term for LDE since most QBs are right handed and therefor most offenses favor the defenses left side, so you arent wrong to use it. I just thought it was worth clarifying.

wow, Stanford beat USC??lol Another game, where its hard to watch as all u see is dropped passes, including about 4for WASH and 3by STAN that would make u wonder how the players are at bigimte college programs.. Ty Montgomery made 2drops that my unborn child could make with his/her hands tied behind his/her back..lol

wow, Stanford beat USC??lol Another game, where its hard to watch as all u see is dropped passes, including about 4for WASH and 3by STAN that would make u wonder how the players are at bigimte college programs.. mTy Montgomery made 2drops that my unborn child could make with his/her hands tied behind his/her back..lol
    Ty Montgomery just dropped the go ahead TD...LOL OMG! Stop being so encouraging man! They go over to the kid and act like its ok.. hence why he keeps dropping balls left and right like a bafoon.. I'd be all over him, challenging him to not be a bum! Remind me never ever ever mention Ty Montgomery as a possibly UDF or anything.. He gives the term Butterfingers a whole nother meaning..lol Hes horrible!!!

Ty Mont-loser has pretty much cost em a game.. God some of these idiots are lucky i'm not there teammate.. I would not be Ok with the type of drops he continues to have in such a big game.. I woulden't keep giving him chances either.. Theres another kid sitting on the pine why that bafoon is dropping balls left and right...

Last play of the game for Stanford, and they do what teams do way to much and throw a crazy High arcing lofty pass which is so difficult to complete.. All u have to do is run alittle slant or roll out maybe u get the first with ur feet..etc I'm so sick of coaches calling these super difficult plays.. Why do they think that is such a good play call? Give me a break!

Ok, i've seen it all now! This moron Ben Gardner jumps offsides on 3rd and 5 like a tool and gives Stanford no chance to get ball back..lol I thought these kids at Stanford were smart??lol Holy crap!

+ Reply to Thread