+ Reply to Thread
Page 419 of 562 FirstFirst ... 319369409417418419420421429469519 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

I'm liking this Everett Dawkins DT Fla St kid.. Big and strong, shows solid anticipation...

If the giants have a chance to get Xavier Rhodes CB Fla St and it takes trading up to do it, i'm doing it! This kids the real freaking deal! Big kid who has wheels and can pick it..etc If he falls into the early teens, i'm trading up to get em!

The LT for FSU is so stupid..lol On back to back plays he has a false start(horrendus one, had no clue what the snap count was..), and then he had no one to block but the outside pass rusher, and dont' even ask me how to explain what he did, because i still don't know..lol Dude isn't to bright, thats for sure...

What happened to Matt Scott QB Arizona? Did he totally regress because of that Oregon game? Oregon St is solid defensively, but a good QB comes out and makes a statement after the joke of a game Scott had last week.. He keeps throwing up duds and he'll find himself not drafted..

I wonder if some of these borderline prospects realize how important the game after a DUD is to there chances of getting drafted? Its early yet, but hes been pretty shaky..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    What happened to Matt Scott QB Arizona? Did he totally regress because of that Oregon game? Oregon St is solid defensively, but a good QB comes out and makes a statement after the joke of a game Scott had last week.. He keeps throwing up duds and he'll find himself not drafted..

I wonder if some of these borderline prospects realize how important the game after a DUD is to there chances of getting drafted? Its early yet, but hes been pretty shaky..
    Matt Scott is balling now! Took em awhile, but its clicking, finally! After being down 17-0, hes got his team back in it at 17-14.. He has made some really sharp, accurate strikes in this comeback effort..

I also like this Austin Hill WR Arizona kid.. Hes only a Sophmore, but hes really big, and agressive, and can make the tough catch.. He gets alot of looks from M.Scott, and comes down with quite a few... Just made a great TD catch with defender draped all over em on alittle slant from 4yrds out..

Holy Crap, Arizona looks completely diffrent in this 2nd half, and Matt Scott has his Mojo back! Again, Aaron Hill is pretty freaking good!

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Holy Crap, Arizona looks completely diffrent in this 2nd half, and Matt Scott has his Mojo back! Again, Aaron Hill is pretty freaking good!
    After awesome INT for Jordan Poyer, ORG ST regained lead after Zona took it, and then Matt Scott made awesome 18yrd fade throw to Dan Buckner right on the money! Matt Scott is certainly back after last weeks performance..

Markus Wheaton is the real deal.. That dude is flat out burner.. I could see a team going earlier then hes projected similar to bills taking tj graham last yr.. The kids been burning Arz DB's by like 5yrds downfield all game.. Of course Tevis is out for Zona and has been most of the game.. Tevis is really good...

I'm kinda getting the idea that this yrs crop of prospects is really deep in the secondary, both S and CB... Theres a ton of Corners and Safteys that i really like..
    CB's
    Jonathan Banks miss st
    Demarcus Milliner bama
    jordan poyer oregon st.
    carrington byndom texas
    dave amerson nc state
    Xavier Rhodes fla st- this is my guy right here.. I think hes the best CB prospect in the country ahead of amerson and milliner and banks..
    johnny adams mich st
    micah hyde iowa- one of my fave's outside the top of the crop
    leon mcfadden san diego st.- not really a sleeper, but undervalued a bit
    terry hawthorne illinois- i like this kid alot
    desmond trufant- huge in win vs stanford

safteys
    eric reid lsu
    tony jefferson oklahoma
    kenny vaccaro texas- one of my faves, and my 2nd rated S in my personal rankings
    tj mcdonald usc
    matt elam florida- one of my faves..
    robert lester bama
    baccari rambo gerorgia- i feel hes got 1st rd talent but most have em going in rd 3... i'd be shocked if by draft time if he goes after rd 2..
    shawn williams georgia
    duke williams nevada

Now these are just really good prospects at the positon, theres a ton more sleeper types and what not.. I'm just giving a idea that this is a deep secondary class..

+ Reply to Thread